Unexpected Person

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

The day went by fast and Yuri and the girls are ready to go home..They were now just waiting for their rides. Jessica's ride came first and bid goodbye to the girls. Then Taeyeon's ride came and she offered to bring Seohyun home. Yuri's the only one waiting for her ride when suddenly, someone pulled her arm.
 
The parking lot part of the building doesn't have strict security and anyone can just get into if they're really not afraid of getting caught. Yuri yelp Waaahhh! When she felt someone touched her arm and pulled her. She was gonna scream for help but then was covered and it seems that it's a guy's hand. She tried to struggle but the one behind her told her to hush or else. The guy pulled her to a dark corner while still covering Yuri's mouth. She bit the guy's hand and was able to escape but then the guy caught her when suddenly someone pulled Yuri out and punched the guy's face. Out of fear, Yuri sat idly in the corner, shaking and din't bother to look up on who saved her. While she's just sitting in the corner, her savior just keep on punching the guy and called for security. When Yuri looked up to see who saved her, she was surprised to see Donghae with his worried look face and pulled her up..
 
Donghae's POV:
I was walking out of the building and went to the parking lot when suddenly I heard a scream. The scream stopped abruptly and out of curiosity, I went to checked on what's going on. But what I found is a girl and a guy, I was supposed to ignore thinking maybe it's just a love fight but then when I looked at the girl, she seem familiar and so I made a move for a clearer view, it's Yuri and was covered and seems like she's struggling. Without hesitation, I ran to their direction, pulled Yuri out and punched the guy in the face. I punched him really hard that i could feel that my knuckles are bleeeding. I just keep on punching him and called the security. I pulled Yuri up from where she's sitting, still looking soo afraid.
 
Donghae: Are you okay? (while pushing Yuri's hair out of her face)
Yuri out of fear suddenly hugged Donghae and cried in his arms.
Donghae: It's okay Yuri. You're safe now.
One of the security then told them that the guy since in the morning kept on asking them if a girl named Kwon Yuri is in the building but didn't respond when asked what he wants. Yuri then looked up to see the guy and..
Yuri: He seems familiar. I think I've seen him in school. Like everytime I'm out of school and while waiting for my driver, he's outside the gate with flowers and camera in his hands. I was always with the girls and we thought that he must be waiting for his girlfriend or something. I never could imagine that he's gonna do this to me.
Donghae: Who are you? Were you stalking Yuri?
Guy: I'm just her fan. Everytime I pass by their school, I would see her with her friends and her beauty is so unique. I just want to be close with her. I want to talk to her after seeing she's all alone but then she yelled, so I covered . I really didn't mean to hurt you Yuri, I'm soo sorry.
Yuri: That's okay. But please don't do it anymore.
The guy kneeled and keep asking for forgiveness. Yuri being kind-hearted forgave the guy and also feel sorry for the misunderstanding. But she told the guy not to do it anymore and also told him that it's okay to admire someone, just don't do something unimaginable.
 
Without noticing, Yuri was holding Donghae's hands and when they both realized it, they immediately let go of each other's hands. Yuri thanked him.
Donghae: What are you doing here alone anyways? I saw you went out of the building with your friends.
Yuri: They already went home and I'm only waiting for my my car but it's still not here.
Yuri then took out her cellphone out of his bag and called someone and then soon hanged up.
Yuri: The driver said on his way here, the car broke down. He's fixing the car right now. He tried to call me but I guess I din't hear because of the incident.
Donghae: Ohh. Want me to bring you home?
Yuri: That's okay. I'll just take a taxi.
Donghae: Don't be stubborn, I promise I won't bite.
Yuri: Seriously? I won't bite? That's what you can say?Hahaha
Donghae: What? Did I say something funny? Well, at least you're smiling now.
Yuri: Nevermind. Where's your car anyways, let's just go before you change your mind.. haha
They got into Donghae's car. Yuri was aboout to sit at the back but then...
Donghae: Excuse me, Yuri. I'm not your driver. Go sit in the front.
Yuri: Ok, whatever.(Yuri sat in the front without noticing Donghae's smiling face.)
Donghae then tried to put the seatbelts on Yuri but while he's doing this, their faces are just inches away from each other. .
Yuri: What the heck are you doing?
Donghae: (snapped into his senses and went back to his seat) Oh, nothing...you just got a booger from all those crying...(and laughed)
Yuri: What?..arrghhh... Let me out. I don't want to have another debt with someone like you.(pouting)
Donghae: (thinking: she's cute).. Speaking of debt, I wasn't telling you that you're indebted to me but since you mentioned it, might as well go with what you're thinking.hahaha.. Kwon Yuri is indebted to me. I'll give you a discount though..Me, bringing you home. Let's just say I do it coz I have a good heart. Deal?
Yuri: Good heart my ..
Donghae: sounds nice too. (while jokingly checking yuri's ).
Yuri: Arrgghh..I really thought you've changed, but I guess you're still the same. You're still a jerk.
Donghae: A jerk you're indebted to.
Yuri: You shouldn't have saved me. You're really taking advantage of me aren't you?
Donghae: What? No.. What would I get from you?Hmm.. I'll tell you when I can use your debt, okay? It's just not the right time for now, time will come..(while smirking)
Yuri: (frowning and then she saw the gate of their house) Ok, I'm here. Thanks for the bad ride.
Donghae: That's a nice way of saying thank you.(still teasing Yuri)
Yuri:(when about to go out the car door) Can you please not tell anyone of what happened tonight?
Donghae: Why?
Yuri: I just don't want anyone to worry about me. Plus, if my dad found out, I'm dead. I won't be able to continue being a trainee anymore. Also, I don't want to start any rumor about SME's security problem.
Donghae: Okidoki. Yes, mam(while saluting). Your wish is my command.
Yuri laughed and big goodbye.