"This Is It!!"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

Jessica: Ohmygawd... I think my head is gonna blow up.
Yuri: Mine too. Our exams was soo freaking hard...
Taeyeon: Me three.. I need to eat right now.. Let's go to a restaurant and eat guys then go to your house(pointing at Yuri) to practice. Anyways, where is maknae.
Seohyun: (happily approaching)..I'm here!! Girls, the exam was easy huh?
Yuri: Are you serious? Well, easy for you to say. Let's just eat and go home.
 
The girls have been spending their time practicing until the audition day came..
 
Yuri's POV:
I'm soo nervous that my knees are shaking..Seohyun's been looking at herself in the mirror for how many times now. I'm guessing she's also nervous. Taeyeon and Jess are now warming up their voices.
We're really gonna do it and there's like a lot of people here trying to audition too. There's a slim chance that we'll get in but we're doing it for our maknae so I hope that we'll make it..
 
Yuri's been wandering her eyes around and was able to see variations of people. Some of them look really and handsome, while some are not. Some are practicing their moves and some are still outside, lining up and waiting for their turn. Until she saw a familiar face.
 
Yuri: Is that..what's his name again Seohyun? It's Minho right?
Seohyun: Where?..Yeah..That's him. I din't know he's gonna do the audition too.
Yuri: He's a friend of Donghae right? Well, let's go and wish him luck too..
 
When they were about to approach Minho, the SME staff called their names and told them it's already their turn to show their talents, so they just turned around and headed to the stage..
 
They introduced their selves and greeted the judges, staffs and all the participants there then the music starts.....Yuri, Seohyun,Taeyeon and Jessica danced and sang like there's no tomorrow..They were sweating alot but their faces was just bright as ever..They were alll smiles..their hair and body bounces to the beat and they sang beautifully that it just made the crowd awe..
They finished their part, bowed and thanked the judges.. They went down the stage and waited for the result. While waiting, a guy approached the girls...
 
Minho: Hi..I don't know how to say this, but you girls were awesome..
Yuri: Thank you.
Seohyun: Nah, you're just saying that coz you're my friend.
Minho: No, really.. If those judges don't pick you then something must be wrong with them. I was gonna wish you luck but then I think I don't need to say that anymore. (Then a staff called his name.)..Ohh..gotta go..Wish me luck. (and thought:” I gotta do my best for her to see”.)
Girls: Goodluck Minho-sshi.Hwaiting!!
 
Minho went up on stage. at first he was shy and then introduced himself in Chinese and in Korean and then sang and danced.
 
Yuri: I thought that guy is a shy type. He got some talent too.
Seohyun: I know unnie. I'm really surprised he's here. I wonder what motivated him.
 
It's already evening.. some applicant's just got like 2-3 minutes to show their talents and that if lucky, the judges would let them have 5 minutes. Some were told to apply for the next audition since they already ran out of time. And then the big announcement.............
Staff: When your names are called, please come forward to the stage and we'll give you a ticket pass. This ticket pass means you're qualified to be one of the trainees of SME and in no time, you'll have your debut and be one of the official artists of SME. I also have this scholarship for the one who got the highest rate and I'm going to mention that person last.
 
The staff keeps going on and on with the names of the qualified applicants. The girls' hearts were beating soo fast and looked at one another, crossing fingers, thinking,” will we make it?” until they hear their group being called, the girl's cheered, hugged each other and went up the stage and the crowd was cheered for them too.
 
Yuri: Omg. We're in..and all four of us..
Seohyun: I know unnie. And look Minho got in too.
Taeyeon: We weren't able to get the scholarship award though.
Seohyun: Unnie, you were aiming for that too?
Jessica: If we got that award, we were supposed to give it to you Seohyun.
Seohyun: Really unnies? You guys are the best. It doesn't matter to me anymore though as long as we're together.
Yuri: And also, we had fun, right?Let's hug again girls...
 
Minho was headed toward the girls to congratulate them but he saw them soo happy and hugging each other and seeing Yuri's smile from ear to ear, he smiled too. So, he decided not to disturb them and just went home first.