"Success"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

Yuri's POV:
My friends and I just got into the the training building then proceeded to the training room. We were talking about impersonations and I can't help but laugh at Sooyoung since she's really good at impersonating. Right when I got into the room, someone called me and when I turned around, I was surprised to see who...
Minho: Yuri-noona!!(while approaching me smiling)
So, I smiled back at him and then looked at the girls. They were also like in shock, disbelief faces except for Seohyun. Minho isn't really the type of guy that would approach someone first, especially a girl and certainly not me. He's been avoiding me. We've been in the same training room for months, but when we kind of catch each other's eye, Minho would immediately look away, even run away. Like it makes me think that he must be mad at me coz of what I did to his bestfriend before..Could it be?...Did Donghae said something to him? Omg, what am I gonna do? And he's slowly approaching me..someone please...Where's Jessica when you need her?.(Jessica is late again for training, she wakes up late)I tried to ask for help from Taaeyeon and Seohyun through facial expressions but the two were talking with Tiffany , Sooyoung, Yoona, Sunny and Hyoyeon..so, they weren't able to take notice ,then suddenly..
 
Minho's POV:
I heard Yuri's laugh while still entering the room..Still confused on what to say first..but here goes nothing...
 
Minho: Yuri-noona, can I talk to you for awhile?
Yuri thought: There's no way out of this one
Yuri: Oh, hi Minho-ssi. What's up?(trying to smile)
Minho thought: She really has a pretty smile..I can do this.. Be brave..
Minho: Well, noona, uhmm...can you help me with some moves? You see, I've always noticed that you danced really good even before training.
Yuri: Really? Well, I'm not that good really. Just practice..(while happily smiling about the compliment)
Minho: You are noona. I've been admiring ( oh no!!did I just say admiring?)...hmm..
yeah , I've been ad...mi..ring..the way you uhmm..dance..it just seems unique for me..
Yuri: Why are stuttering?Haha..You're really cute..pinching his cheeks.
Minho thought: Oh my!!did she just pinched my cheeks? I'm soo not gonna wash my face..seriously..
Yuri: You're really shy aren't you. That's why I was kind of shocked when you auditioned. You're good too. Your talented. We can get rid of that shyness of yours. I can help you if you want me to.
Minho: Really? You'll really going to do that for me?(in delight)
Yuri: Yeah, I can. There's no harm in doing that is there? And besides, I'm glad that that's only the reason you approached me.
Minho: What do you mean? Of course that is..(lying)
Yuri: Hmm.. does Donghae know that you're talking nice to me?
Minho: Nope. But this has nothing to do with him. Are you guys still fighting?
Yuri: Hmm.. I don't know.. We haven't talked..
Minho: Do you hate him? After all the things he did to you before?
Yuri: To tell you the truth, I don't. Well, not anymore. It's just that he always try to make me mad at him. I don't know what's wrong with him.
Minho thought: It's because he likes you too. But being mean is he's way of expressing it.
Minho: Oh ok.. But what about the fan...................(hmm..I'm just not gonna ask Yuri about her fangirling to Donghae coz maybe it'll ruin the mood. I'll just ask her another time and in the right time.)
Yuri: Huh?
Minho: Ohh..nothing.. Noona, so can you be my friend?
Yuri: Babo-yah.. We're already friends.. Well, all my co-trainees are my friends. Though I'm not really in good terms with the guys since I don't really talk to them..but you seem different..you're nice and...quiet?hehehehe..you just seem so mysterious..
Minho: (blushing)(Yuri is really a nice person) I..I...don't know what to say..
Yuri: You're really charming... I even thought you're mad at me coz everytime I look at you, you always look away.
Minho: I'm sorry noona. I'm just really shy.
Yuri: There's nothing to be shy about Minho-ssi. So, from now on, don't run away from me , okay?
Minho thought: I would never Yuri. I'll always be by your side, no matter what your decisions maybe.
Minho: Yes, noona. I won't anymore.
Yuri: You're classmates with Seohyun right? (looking at Seohyun, who's watching them and then turned away)
Minho: Yes noona.
Yuri: How bout we go over there with the girls, Seohyun is there. So, there's no need to be shy about. Plus, You need to overcome that weakness of yours.
Minho thought: Honestly, noona. I already overcame it when I talked to you.
Yuri: You've only been with the guys..Now, it's time to get closer to the girls.
Minho: Honestly, I'm kind of close to Sooyoung, Yoona and Sunny noona and of course to Seohyun.
Yuri: Oh you are? That's not fair..How come you treated me differently?
Minho: It's not like that..it's..it's..Donghae actually introduced me to them and told them to take care of me.
Yuri: Oh really? I still can't believe you're friends with Donghae...I mean you're nice..and he's..uggh.
Minho: Haha...(Minho wanted to tell Yuri that Donghae is actually a good guy..but somehow what he's feeling is telling him not to say it..coz maybe Yuri will get to like Donghae more. He used to do it before in secrecy but not anymore. Donghae is stll his bestfriend but when Yuri is already in the picture, it's another story.)Hmm.. don't worry noona, you're not the only one that I wasn't able to get close to. There's Taeyeon and Jessica noona. Especially Jessica noona, she just seem so icy and protective of you. Donghae is even kind of afraid of her. He's afraid it is also because of the past issues you guys have.
Yuri: Is that true? So Donghae is afraid huh?
Minho: Ooppss. Well, don't say I said anything ok? Or else he'll get mad at me..
Yuri: Don't worry.. I won't..and Jessica is just kind of protective coz shes my bestfriend. Same with Taeyeon and Seohyun.
Minho: Ok. If you say so..
Minho thought: Mission success. Now, I just need to be closer to Yuri and all is well. Donghae hyung is busy with activities right now and they only visit here whenever they have to practice something or talk to friends. But I have to be careful of Jessica-noona though. There's just something about her towards Yuri. Could it be that her brother is asking her to protect Yuri or what?
 
While the two were talking, Jessica came in.
Jessica: Sorry guys I'm.....late..(kind of surprised to see Minho and Yuri talking and both are smiling).
Yuri: Oh, here's Sica...Come here Jess.(still looking dumbfounded)
Yuri: Guess what Sica, we're friends now.
Minho: Hi Jessica-noona..
Jessica: Okay. What just happened? What did I miss?(glaring at Minho)
Yuri: Well, he approached me and asked me to help him with dancing and we're friends now..
Jessica: Minho, excuse me...(Then Sica pulled Yuri to a corner away from Minho.)
 
Minho's POV:
Yuri and I were talking when suddenly Jessica noona came, looking kind of mad and dumbfounded.
She didn't greet me and just immediately asked questions of what's going on. Is she mad at me or something? Then she excused Yuri and she pulled Yuri to a corner. While they're talking, I keep on thinking: Please, please let me be friends with Yuri. I already told myself not to be shy to her anymore.
Please Jessica noona. Just this once please..
 
While Minho is pleading by himself silently...
 
Jessica: And then what did you say about helping him?
Yuri: Well, I said Yes..
Jessica: Why did you do that?
Yuri: Why can't I?We have to help each other out right?
Jessica: I know, but you see he's a friend of Donghae. What if this is just a way to hurt you?
Yuri: I don't think it is Sica. I don't think he's going to do that anymore. We've grown.
Jessica: But......
Yuri: Enough buts..ok? Just go..shakehands with Minho now and smile..
Jessica: I don't want to..
Yuri: Come on Sica-baby. (pinching Sica's cheeks then pushing upward for a smile look)
Jessica's thought: I really love whenever Yuri calls me baby and pinched my cheeks too. Omo!!what am I saying?
Jessica: Fine..i'll greet him politely. This is for you okay?
Yuri: Thanks Sica. You're the best.
And went back to Minho...waiting for them to get done with their conversation. Jessica then greeted Minho politely and offered a handshake and then they approached the other girls and Yuri introduced Minho to Taeyeon. Minho sat beside Yuri and Jessica on her othr side. They were talking and stuff then someone from the other trainees shouted...
DBSK oppas!!!
 
Minho thought: Oh come on!!! This is my day!!!