"Oh My!"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

Today, Yunho and his group is going to have their debut. Yuri and the girls were preparing for their banners and such and asked permission to have a one day break of training..The management agreed. The girls were soo happy and went to Music Bank early. They were seated with the rest of the audience. While waiting for them to come out, Yuri who is sitting beside Jessica texted Yunho, that they're now waiting for them to come out to cheer for them and told him what side they were seated.
 
Tiffany: I heard SS501 will be after DBSK's stage.
Yuri: Who's that?
Sooyoung: You don't know them? They're cute guys too.We talked about them.
Yuri: Nope, I've never heard of them.
Yoona: Were you in another planet?
Yuri: Well don't really care. For now, let's cheer on our oppa!!.Wooh!!!
Taeyeon: You're soo active today. You got your herbal medicine yesterday, I guess.
Yuri: Please don't let me remember anything about yesterday.
Seohyun: Is there something wrong unnie?
Yuri: Well, I meet this guy and he's soo full of himself. He's soo conceited.. Gahh..and that smirk on his face.. Gaaah.. I hate it..You know what I did? I kicked him on his … you.. know.
Jessica: Wow! Nice to hear you hating some guy that much..
Taeyeon: Ouch, that must've hurt.
Seohyun: Soo Censored unnie.(while covering her ears.)
Girls: Bwahahahhaa
Yuri: You're soo cute maknae.. anyways, let's now cheer DBSK!!DBSK!!
 
It's now time for DBSK to come out. The girls were soo loud. Yunho looked at their direction and waved. Then crowd got louder. There was two pre-recordings. Yunho always point to their direction while doing his part and winked. Then, it's the end of the recording. The DBSK boys then waved their farewell.
Taeyeon: Sica, your bro is soo good at fan service.
Jessica: I know, but he just seem to know that we're here. Did anyone tell him? Coz I didn't.
Yuri: No!! Who else wold be able to tell him except you. (acting not knowing anything)
Jessica: Yeah, maybe we're just soo loud that's why he saw us. But my oppa is really good huh? All of them are.
Yuri: Yup, they're soo good.
Tiffany: Look, it's SS501's turn now.
Yuri looking at one of the guys and seem to see a familiar face.
Yuri: Wait, I know that guy.
Taeyeon: I thought you don't know them.
Yuri: I think I've seen that guy in the middle before. I just can't remember where.
Seohyun: You must've seen him in the internet Yuri unnie.
Yuri: No.. (in deep thought) Omo! (with a shocking face)
Jessica: What's wrong Yuri?
Yuri: Remember the guy I've told you awhile ago about kicking his you..know.
Taeyeon: Don't tell me it was him?
Yuri: It is him. At first, I didn't really recognized him because of the make-up. But I'm sure it's him.
Jessica: No wonder his walk kinda looks weird. Oh my, Yuri! You kicked a celebrity in his..(Yuri covered Jessica's mouth with her hand.)
Yuri: Shhh...If a fan of him heard you and finds out I did that to him, oh my..(while looking at the back and sides)
Taeyeon: Don't be ridiculous. They're not that popular yet.
Yuri: Not yet, but look!(pointing at some people with SS501 banner). They still have fans. What if they'll know I did something to their idol?..huhu..I'm ruined and my career hasn't even started yet.
Seohyun: Don't worry unnie. We'll be here to protect you.
Jessica: Yup, we're here.
The guys introduced their names one by one. Jungmin explained the reason of his weird walking. He said, he was kind of clumsy and slipped in a puddle of water in their dorm.
Yuri: So, his name is Park Jungmin. Nice try explaining.
Sooyoung: Sica, let's go backstage and introduce us to your oppa and s.
Jessica: I don't think we can do that yet. How bout we meet them outside? Or we can just wait and meet them in the SM building?
Yoona: We want to meet them now. You know, so if people saw us meeting them, they'll think that we know each other and maybe it can help in our career once we debut.
Jessica: Okay then..Let's go outside by their van and wait for them. Their manager knows I'm Yunho oppa's sister.
 
So, the girls are waiting for DBSK to come out. While they're waiting, SS501 came out first. Yuri seeing Jungmin...
 
Yuri: Omg...cover me..(but too late coz Jungmin already saw her)
 
Jungmin's POV:
I was walking out with the guys and then suddenly a girl caught my attentin. There wasn't a lot of crowd. I saw her like trying to hide her face and was about to hid behind her friends. She seems soo familiar to me and I remembered the girl in the herbal store. That's her!!that's definitely her!!..I told the guys to wait for me in the van. As I approached her, she hid more and covered her face more. Some of her companions were even having this awkward smile while smiling at me. I then peek on where she's hiding and grabbed her arm.
Jungmin: So, we meet again. (his mouth close to her ear, more like whispering)
Yuri: (still covering her face) What are you talking about? I don't know who you are.
Jungmin: I even recognized your voice.
Yuri: (shifting her voice into a lighter tone) I really don't know who you are. Sorry.
Jungmin tried to take Yuri's hands away from her face.
Jungmin: You're really strong but i'm stronger(succeeded).
Yuri then made a pretty smile face while jungmin is already in his grouchy face.
Yuri: Hi... Nice to meet you again. How are you?
Jungmin: You! Thanks to you, I'm having a hard time walking and dancing around. Good thing I have charisma.
Yuri: You're welcome.....but still you're soo conceited.
(Then one of Jungmin's group members named Hyunjoong called him.)
Hyunjoong: Jungmin, why are you taking soo long. We still have other schedules..Hurry up.
Jungmin: Just wait, I still have to teach someone a lesson. Hand over your cellphone.
Yuri: Why do you need my cellphone for? What are you gonna do?
Jungmin: Just give me your cellphone.
Yuri handed her cellphone over to Jungmin then he dialed a number and then handed Yuri's phone back.
Jungmin: Good thing there's people here and I still have a lot of schedules to go or else..and walked to their van.
 
Yunho coming out with his group saw what happened and approached Yuri.
Yunho: What was that for Yuri?(and looked at SS501's van)
Yuri: Oh, nothing oppa. We just have some issues to settle.
Yunho: What issues?
Yuri: Nothing oppa.. Really.
Jessica: Oppa, you're here! We've been waiting for you guys.(hugging Yunho).
Changmin: So this is Yuri. I've heard about you.
Jessica: What do you mean? (Yunho then made some signal to Changmin)
Changmin: It's nothing. And you must be Jessica. Yunho's sister.
Jessica: Yup, Hi Changmin oppa, Jaejoong oppa, Yoochun oppa, Junsu oppa. These are my friends. They've been wanting to meet you. So, we waited for you to come out.
Girls: Hi.. you are our sunbaes. We're still trainees but we're gonna have our debut soon too.
JYJ, Changmin and Yunho: Hi girls...
Yunho: We still have other schedules to go to, but if were not busy anymore, we're gonna visit you guys in the training room, okay?
Girls: Yeheyy!!Thanks sunbaes...
Yunho: We have to go now. (while hinting a smile to Yuri and Yuri smiled.)
DBSK: Bye girls...See you soon.
 
In the DBSK van.....
Jaejoong: So, that's the Yuri you were talking about? She does have a unique beauty.
Yoochun: Yeah, but she still look soo young though.
Changmin: Do you know that one SS501 member? I think there's something going with him and Yuri.
Yunho: I know.. and I'm gonna try to figure out what it is.
Junsu: Ooohh!!! I guess you have a competition Yunho.
Yunho: I'm not worried since Yuri looked irritated by the sight of him.
Jaejoong: I know. Something must've really happened to them.
Junsu: Me, I got my eye on that short but cute, pale beauty girl.
Manager: Guys!! What are you busily chatting there? You know the rules..
All in unison: No dating..
Yoochun: We aren't. W are just admiring our dongsaengs...
While they're chatting...Yunho texted Yuri:
Let's talk. I want to talk to you personally next week. I'll call you.”
 
In the SS501's van..
Hyunjoong: What was that all about?
Hyungjoon: Yeah hyung..You look mad
Jungmin: Remember about what I told you yesterday?
Youngsaeng: Which one? Hmm..yesterday?
Jungmin: At the herbal store..
Youngsaeng: Ohh the girl that kicked you? Why what about it?
Hyungjoon: You mean she was that girl hyung? (Jungmin noddded still looking mad)
Kyujong: Oohh.. that girl has guts...
Jungmin: And she messed with the wrong person.
Hyunjoong: I'm liking her for being able to do that. (Jungmin giving him a glare)..Okay..okay..just saying.. we're even afraid of you.. Especially whenever we try to wake you up.. you're a monster..(laughed)
Kyujong: I'm with you leader. She has guts. I like her too.
Hyungjoon: Maybe because she still doesn't know how scary you are. Don't frown too much or you'll get wrinkles.
Jungmin: Let's just see who wins...
Youngsaeng: You think you'll be able to see her again? Hope not, I feel bad for her.
Jungmin: I got her number and if she won't take my calls, I'll just have to trace her.
Hyungjoon: You don't really have to do that. It seems theyre close with DBSK though coz when we're about to leave I saw them talking to her. One of them even look mad and looked at our direction.
Kyujong: Do you think she's one of the trainees of SME? Coz I can't think of anything else except if she's one of DBSK's gf.
Youngsaeng: I'm guessing she is one of the trainees and as soon as they debut, I'm soo gonna search about them.
Jungmin: Let's see if that girl be able to debut...(smirking)