“Friends and Rivals”

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

Seohyun heard the music playing and entered the room. And saw both Yuri and Minho sitting in the chair, sweating profusely and Yuri touching her head.
 
Seohyun: Yuri-unnie, are you okay? Did something happened?
Yuri: I'm okay, just exhausted.
Seohyun: Are you sure(trying to comfort Yuri)
Minho: Hi Seohyun-ssi.
Seohyun: Hi Minho-ssi..Are you sure nothing's wrong? Nothing happened here?
Minho: Nope. We were just practicing and Yuri felt a little dizzy. That's all.
Yuri: Yeah, nothing to worry about Seohyun. You're soo sweet.
Seohyun: No, what I mean is.....Then, why was he sooo looking mad coming out from here?(while pointing at the door's direction.)
Yuri: Who are you referring to?
 
Seohyun: Donghae-ssi...I saw him crying and he seemed mad. We bumped into each other and he didn't even say sorry.
Yuri: Really? What could have happened to him?..We better check him out. Let's go.
Minho realizing the situation stopped Yuri...
Minho: Yuri-noona, it's okay. I'll just check him out myself.
Yuri: Oh yeah...I forgot. You''re bestfriends. You sure you don't want us to accompany you?
Minho: No, it's okay.
Seohyun: You better hurry up Minho-ssi if you still want to catch up with him.
Minho: Okay..(and head out the door)
Yuri: Don't forget to tell us the details later!!!
 
Minho ran as fast as he could to the parking lot...He saw Donghae just got into the car...Right after Donghae the engine, Minho was able to block his driveway.
 
Minho: Hyung, get out of the car. let's talk.
Still waiting for Donghae to say something, but he's just sitting in his driver seat, looking at Minho furiously.
Minho: Hyung, whatever you're assuming isn't true. I don't know what you saw in there but please don't let this ruin our friendship.
Donghae got out of the car, looking furious and suddenly punched Minho in his face.
Donghae: Friend? You're saying you're my friend now? When just a while ago, I saw you kissing her. I thought you were helping me with her, but I know you also have some hidden agenda.
Minho: We didn't kiss. You can ask Yuri-noona. She lost her balance and so I catched her.
Donghae: What is that you did then? Don't tell me you're blowing some dust out of her eye? Coz obviously, there's no dust there.. Why don't you just tell me the truth Minho, you like her too, don't you?
Minho: I'm sorry hyung. I do like her, and I was gonna kiss her.. (began crying out of guilt.)
Donghae: You traitor.(and punched Minho again)
 
Yuri and Seohyun saw the second punch that Donghae gave to Mihno and ran towards them while hearing Donghae say..
 
Donghae: You're a traitor and you told me that you'll help me with Yuri but then you're the one helping yourself. I trusted you. I tell you everyhting but you're just a selfish traitor.
Yuri: Donghae-ssi. What's going on here? (while she and Seohyun trying to help Minho stand up.)
Donghae and Minho was shocked to see Yuri.
Seohyun: It's all your fault Unnie! (Seohyun took Yuri's hands out of Minho.) This is all your fault.
Minho: Seohyun, what are you doing?
Seohyun: I'm sorry but I like you Minho-ssi. I noticed you like my Yuri-unnie and so I just didn't say anything about what I feel.
Minho: Seohyun, I didn't know. I'm sorry.
Yuri: Seohyun, you like Minho? How come you didn't say anything?
Seohyun: I already told you why. He likes you Unnie.. and I hate you for not even noticing it and now, they're fighting because of you.(and ran away)
Yuri: Seohyun!!! Minho, please go with Seohyun. I know her. She hates me right now and doesn't even want to see my face. Can you go with her please? I'm afraid something bad will happen to her.
Minho: Sure, noona. (and ran after Seohyun).
Donghae: Yuri....
Yuri: Donghae-ssi, I didn't know you like me. I even thought you hated me. You even keep on playing pranks on me.
Donghae: I'm sorry Yuri. But that was just my way of getting your attention. I just don't know how to express my feelings for you.
Yuri: You sure have a unique way of getting my attention.
Donghae: I'm sorry you have to find out about it this way.
Yuri: May I ask why you're saying that Minho likes me and even punched him?
Donghae: Well, I thought you guys were kissing. But then he told me that he was trying to kiss you and you don't know anything about it. I trusted him. He even said he's going to help me in expressing my affection to you but he lied.
Yuri: So, you really like me and so does Minho too?
Donghae: I just found out about Minho's feelings today. I was soo naïve.
Yuri: You didn't have to punch him. I'm sorry Donghae. Because of me, you fought with your bestfriend and...(began crying)
Donghae: It's not you fault Yuri. And I'm sorry too, now Seohyun seems to be hating you.
Yuri: I know. And I don't know how to ease her now. I didn't even realize that she likes Minho. I didn't even know she likes guys. Now, I feel soo bad. Our maknae hates me.. (sobbing)
Donghae tries to comfort Yuri and hugged her.
Donghae: It's okay Yuri..I'm sure you guys will reconcile soon.
Yuri: Yah! I should be telling you that too. You and Minho are bestfriends. You should reconcile with him..and not just let a girl ruin your relationship...baboo!!(can't help but laugh while crying and thump Donghae's chest.)
Donghae: Okay, okay. For you, I'll do everything that you said. Now, come here and let me comfort you. (trying to hug Yuri again while smiling dreamingly.)
Donghae's thoughts: How I wish we could stay like this for a long time.
Yuri realizing what Donghae's doing...
Yuri: Yah! Now, you're taking advantage of me. Tsk tsk. Now can you please take your hands off me?
Donghae: Oh sorry.I was just trying to comfort you.(with a smirk on his face then turned into a concverned look)
Yuri: Yeah right..
Donghae: Yuri, this might be a very bad timing but I dont't have any other time and chance to tell you this in person...(and kneeled in front of Yuri)
Yuri: Donghae-ssi, what are you doing? Get up before somebody sees us. (while wiping her tears)
Donghae: Will you be my girlfriend?..I'm sorry for this wrong moment and for not giving you any chocolates nor flowers but I promise I'll make it all up to you.
Yuri: Donghae, please stand up...this is embarrassing..(both hands touch her flushed face.)
Donghae: I won't stand up from here unless you tell me you accept my proposal.
Yuri: Donghae, but I....
 
“She has a boyfriend!”..another voice heard out of nowhere and Yuri and Donghae turned their heads to the direction of where the voice is coming from.
 
Yuri: Oppa!!!