“Brother or Rival”

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

The next day, in the company building. Yuri arrived and all eyes were on her. Yuri was then called by Taeyeon, who was with Sica and Seohyun. Seohyun has this panda eyes from crying all night and Jess has this tiger's eyes, like it's about to eat someone alive. When Yuri walked to their direction, Jess then moved away, while Seohyun was just sitting there, all gloomy. On the other hand, Taeyeon was smiling widely, greeting Yuri.
 
Taeyeon: Come here, Yul.
Yuri: I think I should talk to Jess. I think she's really pissed. I don't know how to start though.
Taeyeon: Why don't you start with her first (pointing at Seohyun). She understands better than Sica. It's hard to talk to Sica when she's furious. I think you should give her more time.
Yuri: Seo, can I talk to you for a minute? In private? (but there was still no reaction from Seohyun. And so, Yuri literally drag Seohyun out of the room and went to the stairways to talk.)
 
Yuri: I am sorry for whatever I've done to you. Please forgive me. (minutes passec but still no reaction from Seohyun..but when Yuri was about to leave, Seohyun stopped her.)
Seohyun: Unnie!! (crying her heart out). Please forgive me too. I can't hate woyu. I can't believe I said those words to you just because of some stupid guy. But please, don't tell anyone about my confession to Minho yesterday. It's only you, Donghae and Minho knew about how I felt and what I did.
Yuri: Sure maknae. I won't say a word. But can I ask something? What happened after?
Seohyun: Well, you see...
 
*Flashback*
Seohyun: It's all your fault Unnie! (Seohyun took Yuri's hands out of Minho.) This is all your fault.
Minho: Seohyun, what are you doing?
Seohyun: I'm sorry but I like you Minho-ssi. I noticed you like my Yuri-unnie and so I just didn't say anything about what I feel.
Minho: Seohyun, I didn't know. I'm sorry.
Yuri: Seohyun, you like Minho? How come you didn't say anything?
Seohyun: I already told you why. He likes you Unnie.. and I hate you for not even noticing it and now, they're fighting because of you.(and ran away)
Yuri: Seohyun!!! Minho, please go with Seohyun. I know her. She hates me right now and doesn't even want to see my face. Can you go with her please? I'm afraid something bad will happen to her.
Minho: Sure, noona. (and ran after Seohyun).
 
Minho: Seohyun-ssi!!(calling out to Seohyun, trying to catch up with her.)
Seohyun run towards the ladies comfort room and this has caused Minho to stop by the door.
Minho: I'm sorry for not returning your feelings towards me Seohyun-ssi. I understand how you're feeling right now. I'm also experiencing that right now. Please don't hate your Yuri-unnie. It was all my fault. I'm the one that caused all this to happen. If there is someone that you should hate, it's me Seohyun. I'm soo sorry and I hope that you'll forgive me. We all know that we can't teach our heart on what to feel and who to feel those emotions with. I know you're smart Seohyun and I know you understand what I meant to say. So, please don't hate your Yuri-unnie anymore.
 
Seohyun who heard all of this realized that she was being too childish.
Seohyun's thoughts: Yeah, Minho was right. I shouldn't act like this. Yuri unnie din't do anything to me. Why should I hate her. She's always the one who's supporting me since elementary. I owe her a lot. Besides, I'm too young. I know this is just puppy love. But ottoke.., what should I do? Now, I'm sooo soo shy to go out and face him or Yuri unnie for that matter. Hope he just get out of here and go home, or else I won't be able to go home myself...
 
Minho still din't hear a word from Seohyun then gave up.
Minho: Seohyun-ssi, I've told you the thing I iwant to say from you. I really hope you'll forgive me.. and Yuri-noona too. I think I should go..Annyeong..
 
Seohyun's thoughts: Yes! He's finally gone. Now, I can go out.
Seohyun stealthily made her way out of the CR and looked from left to right to see any sign of Minho. Bu there was none. She's now in a hurry in getting out of the gate but as she passed through the parking lot, she saw how Yunho suddenly kissed Yuri in front of a lot of people, wwhile Donghae is kneeling down and another guy near them looking all pissed. And in her left, she saw Minho looking devastated. And turned again to look at the two people kissing in front of many people. Then she saw how Yuri ran as fast as she could towards the street.
Seohyun's thoughts: Unnie must've been really embarrassed. What is happening? Why did Yunho oppa do that for? I feel bad for Yuri unnie. This is too much PDA. Ugghh...I hate guys. Why can't they just wait for the girl's permission and do things like this privately. With this much people, I bet Yuri unnie will be in big trouble with our CEO. I hope she doesn't get thrown out of the company; and it's our debut soon too..; and I know it's also Yuri-unnie's dream to become a star...I hate guys..
After all this commotion, Seohyun then realized that she hates guys and would not like anyone else until she's in her marriageable age.
*End of flashback*
 
Seohyun: Yuri unnie, I'm sorry for being soo childish. I wasn't able to sleep coz I can't I don't know how to ask for your forgiveness.. And I thought too that you'll be thrown out from this company because of that incident. I can't bear to see you gone from this dream that we all worked hard for. I'm sorry Yuri-unniw.
Yuri: That's okay maknae. I forgive you and hope you forgive me too. And I want to tell you a secret, don't tell anyone okay?
Seohyun: Sure unnie. I promise I won't tell.
Yuri: Well, Yunho and I are now officially a couple.
Seohyun: Weren't you already a couple? Like, what happened yesterday?
Yuri: It's a long story but we made it official lastnight. He went to the house for forgiveness, and so now, we are official. But we can't tell this to anyone. You have to keep this a secret. For the sake of his career and mine.
Seohyun: Really? That jerk! I knew he was jus playing with you yesterday at the parking a lot. You shouldn't have forgave him. But if you like him too, then I'm okay with it unnie. I just hope he won't hurt you.
Yuri: He won't Seohyun. But with how busy he is and with our debut coming up, I think we won't see each other that much anymore.
Seohyun: I guess..I'll support you too unnie.
Yuri: How about Minho? Did you talk to him?
Seohyun: Don't mention him to me anymore. I think it was just puppy love. How about Sica-unnie? You should talk to her. She's been really, really mad.
Yuri: Oh yeah..Sica...
 
While Sica was in one of the cubicle of the comfort room. She heard a lot of gossips regarding Yuri..and about Yunho, Jungmin and Donghae too. The girls have been talking on how Yuri is such a .
Girl1: I bet Yuri seduced Yunho and offered to sleep with him.
Girl2: Why are the hot guys fighting for Yuri when she's not even that pretty.
Girl3: She's even debuting before us when we have much more talent and more pretty than her.
Girl1: That girl is such a .
Girl2: Even Jessica, Yunho's sister. She can't even stand how gross Yuri is and now she's avoiding her too.
Girls3: I just wish LSM would just kick her out of the company.
 
Hearing all these, Jessica can't take it anymore and snapped. She kicked the door of the cubicle and scared the 3 girls gossiping. She pulled the hair of the 2 of the girls.
 
Jessica: YAH!!!!! Don't you dare say those words to my Yuri.. Arasso?!!! (icy glare).. Who said she's a ? You should tell that word to yourselves. Just look in the mirror and you'll see s..Just look at your heavy make up and your outfits..Not to mention the way you talk and your personalities. You don't even have the right to say those words. I know you're just jealous since it'll take a thousand years for you to debut, and Im sure of that. You only don't look ugly outside but also inside. Scram!!! before I kick all your ugly faces!!
 
Jessica looked into the mirror. She just can't believe she just defended Yuri. She can't help but defend her from all those jealouse haters. She is still confused on what really happened and so she called her driver to fetch her and to drive her to wherever her brother is. She keep on contacting her brother while on the ride, but no one is answering. She called their maager and his manager said he's in a recording right now and told her where the place is because she tricked the manager into telling that it's because of their parents. She went to the recording studio. DBSK recording was still in process and so she waited in their dressing room, wishing to talk to her brrother about Yuri once and for all.
 
DBSK finished their recording and went to the dressing room when they felt a very cold aura and saw Jessica sitting in one of the couch with the legs crossed and arms folded, glaring at Yunho.
Junsu: I'm scared guys. Let's get out of here.
Yoochun: Good thinking. Let's go.
Yunho: What are you doing here? (Closed the door behind him. There's only2 of them now in the room.)
Jessica: You know exactly why I'm here. I need your explanation on what you did yesterday.
Yunho: I know you do. I'm sorry. I've put Yuri in a bad position too. I already asked her for her forgiveness.
Jessica: Do you love her?
Yunho: I'm sorry Jess but I do. I've loved her since the day you first introduced us.
Jessica: I knew it. I shouldn't have done that.
Yunho: What do you mean? You don't want me tobe with Yuri? (Jessica's tears fell.)
Jessica: I'm at fault here too. Oppa, you know what? I love Yuri too.
Yunho: Of course, she is your bestfriend. Of course, you love her.
Jessica: More than a friend.
Yunho: Whaat?!!! (Yunho can't believe what he just heard.) I kow you hate guys but I can't believe you like girls.
Jessica: I don't know. When I saw you guys yesterday. I just felt my heart broken and realized that.
Yunho: I think you still have an identity crisis Jess. You're in that age.
Jessica: I hope so... But what's more that I'm mad about?...Now, many female trainees hate Yurifor what you did. They're like saying she's a behind her back. I just hope Yuri won't hear those words personally. And if fans will find out about that, Yunho will get a lot of threats.
Yunho: Don't worry Sica. Yuri and I talked already about this. We're going to keep our relationship a secret to the public. Those the one's she trusts and I trusts will be the only one that knows.
Jessica: So you guys are really in a relationship? Since when?
Yunho: Since last night. She din't tell you yet?
Jessica: I guess that's what she was trying to tell me but I keep avoiding her.
Yunho: Please forgive us Jess. Can't you just give us your support?
Jessica: I can't do that right now. But I will sure to protect her and lend her a hand; and will always be there for her when you can't. We will be spending much more time together than you, since we'll be in the same group. So, I guess I'll be enjoying more of her company. All I can say right now is..Don't hurt her, no matter what. Or else, I'll be your enemy. ..Also, don't tell Yuri of what I feel about her or I will never treat you as my brother again. This is our secret, araso?.
Yunho: Of course Jess. You're still my little sister, though you're more like a Commander right now.
Jessica: Good that we have an understanding. I'm gonna go now.. (and with that, Sica left Yunho dumbfounded.)