"Brave"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

Weeks has passed since the fangirl incident...
And Yuri feels like changing her phone number since there's someone that's been texting her but still haven't told her it's name. So, Yuri just ignored it's texts..whenever her phone ring and there's an unknown number, she just ignores the calls and immediately delete the messages without opening them for the reason that she doesn't want to ruin her day. She's been thinking for the past days on who she pissed off until one day....
 
Yuris POV:
The girls went to our house to talk about our upcoming debut... We're talking about our group's name, our trainings, our choregraphies and our sunbaes in the industry. We are having a break, eat some snacks and opened the television. I was in the kitchen then I heard Tiffany fangirling all of a sudden so I rushed to the entertainment room to see what it's all about. She's on the internet and I checked what's on it. And she's on this site about SS501..she seems to idolize them especially their leader. And then one member caught my attention. I almost kind of forgot about him. It's Jungmin, the conceited guy. Then I suddenly rememberd something back when Yunho-oppa was having their debut performance..That day..our second meeting after the incident in the herbal store.. I was trying to hide from him but..
 
(Flashback)
Jungmin grabbed Yuri by the arm..
Jungmin: So, we meet again. (his mouth close to her ear, more like whispering)
Yuri: (still covering her face) What are you talking about? I don't know who you are.
Jungmin: I even recognized your voice.
Yuri: (shifting her voice into a lighter tone) I really don't know who you are. Sorry.
Jungmin tried to take Yuri's hands away form her face.
Jungmin: You're really strong but i'm stronger(succeeded).
Yuri then made a pretty smile face while jungmin is already in his grouchy face.
Yuri: Hi... Nice to meet you again.How are you?
Jungmin: You! Thanks to you, i'm having a hard time walking and dancing around. Goo thing I have charisma.
Yuri: You're welcome.....but still you're soo conceited.
(Then one of Jungmin's group members named Hyunjoong called him.)
Hyunjoong: Jungmin, why are you talking soo long. We still have other schedules..Hurry up.
Jungmin: Just wait, I still have to teach someone a lesson. Hand over your cellphone.
Yuri: Why do you need my cellphone for? What are you gonna do?
Jungmin: Just give me your cellphone.
Yuri handed her cellphone over to Jungmin then he dialled a number and then handed Yuri's phone back.
Jungmin: Good thing there's people here and I still have a lot of schedules to go or else. (and walked to their van.
(End of flashback)
 
Yuri: Omg..So the number that keeps on calling me..It is him..I'm soo sure it's him..Even in text, he's rude..Gaah...I hate that guy..
Jessica: What's wrong yul? (seeing Yul in a bad mood)
Yuri: Nothing my dear Sica.
Sica thought: Yuri's been very secretive lately. Seems like she's hiding something from me. She used to tell me everything that's been happening to her. What changed Yul? (while seeing Yuri walk out of the room like in a deep thought).
 
Yuri's POV:
What should I do? I know that guy is gonna get back at me for what happened and he doesn't seem like a guy who just let time slip it away..He's conceited and mean and seems like a playboy..and that weird smile of his..ugghh..like, there's something to it...I just hope we won't see each other again..
 
While in SS501's dorm...
Jungmin: She's really pissing me off...
Hyunjoong: What's wrong with you? Were you trying to call that Yuri again? And she didn't pick up?
Kyujong: I bet. But can't you just forget about your argument and just get on with life?
Youngsaeng: You still don't know Jungmin. He won't stop until he gets what he wants.
Hyungjoon: Okay, we get that..but can you please lower you're voice a bit hyung? We're on our rest day and I'm trying to get some rest...
Jungmin: What?! So you're saying I'm annoying huh?
Hyunjoong: Okay, stop it you guys. And Jungmin if you really want to talk to her or something, why don't you go to her or something and settle it once and for all. Just don't hurt her.
Kyujong: Don't you dare hurt her. She seems like a really nice girl. I'm guessing you're the one that started the fight. We know you.
Jungmin: Nice girl my . She stole my herbal medicine and kicked me in the groin and have to suffer for days because of that. What's soo nice about that?
Youngsaeng: Yeah, I can still remember those moments.. Hahahahaha!! I can't help but admire that girl.
Jungmin: Whatever. (and went to the balcony)
 
Jungmin in the balcony still keep thinking about Yuri. He just doesn't seem to get her out of his head..It's now late afternoon and city lights are now appearing. He's still thinking about their first meeting in the herbal store. She's the first girl that did something like that to him. It's a really unforgettable day for him. Though he's pissed at her, he still finds her admirable for being that wise, being able to cheat on him and for resisting his charms. No one has resisted his charms before...grils dig him. They always shove their selves to him but never could he imagine that someone could do that to him and he can't stand it. He hated losing to a girl and he wanted to win the fight in whatever means it maybe.
 
 
The next day, Yuri and the other trainees were in the SM training building......
 
Minho's POV:
I came early to be able to prepare myself. I decided that I have to approach Yuri-noona once and for all. Though, I may not be able to tell her what I realy feel, at least I want to befriend her, and be close to her. After seeing her fangirling over Donghae, I'm still confused of what happened between them coz after that, Donghae never talked about her. I tried to ask him but he didn't say anything to me. He just said that it's a payment. I want to ask more about it, but he just said that's all he can say for now.....
 
And also, about Yunho sunbae...He was the guy that I saw with Yuri in that grocery store days before their debut. What is their real relationship anyway? I know that he's Jessica-noona's brother, that's why maybe they are close. But whenever Yunho sunbae would come here to visit Sica-noona, he always glances at Yuri and if like Yuri is with another group of trainees and not with Sica-noona, I always see him text right after he greets Sica and then he would look at Yuri and then Yuri would check her phone. It's like they're texting each other in the same room.. I really want to find out everything about Yuri. I've been thinking for days, and wanting to talk and be friends with her and I'm going to do it today. I must approach her. Yuri is a really nice girl and friendly. There were times when it felt like she wanted to approach me, walking in my direction but I'm the stupid one who goes out to the comfort room whenever she does that. Now, I'm soo gonna do it!!...
 
While Minho is talking to his self facing the ground, he then looked up after hearing Yuri's laugh...Yuri has this recognizable laugh that no one else have. Minho after hearing the laugh, jumped from his seat, faced the door and then looked at Yuri while she's walking into the room with her friends..
 
Minho: Yuri-noona!!!..........