"The Beginning"

Please Be Mine (Unpredictable Fate)

 

 

Kwon Yuri is a very a very kind and considerate to others despite her status. She's a true friend to those who are also true to her but if someone criticizes her and makes her really mad, she can be boyish sometimes..
 
During their Elementary Years..
 
There were kids same as her age at school who are also rich named Kim Taeyeon and Jessica Jung, these two always make fond of Yuri due to her tanned skin...they've been teasing her for alot of times but Yuri just let it go until one day, she saw kim taeyeon and jessica beating up someone...
Jessica:(while kicking someone) "Why don't you just get out of here..You're not worthy to be in this place and you smell".
 
Someone: what did i do to you?i just want to study and learn here..If you don't like how we live, then just treat me as invisible.
Taeyeon: Well, you are invisible..It's just that you're soo annoying being all that "i know everything stuff".
Someone: Well, i do know stuff especially the basic things...
Jessica: and now, you're teaching us...Huh? huh? (While slapping the person left and right)
Yuri heard and saw this and went over to help...
Yuri: Guys, stop this..what are you doing?
Taeyeon: Oh here comes the black girl to the rescue...
Jessica: So now, you're helping this commoner?...Suits you, I'm guessing your mom was like her before working under the sun while you're still in her womb..
Yuri: What did you say?don't get my mom involved in this..I'm warning you...
Taeyeon: What are you gonna do huh?
Jessica: Yeah, what are you gonna do?
 
 
Yuri became soo mad and wihtout hesitation she punched Jessica and Taeyeon right to their faces...Jessica has a decayed tooth that time and already hanging while Taeyeon has none..
When Yuri punched Jessica's face,her tooth fell out and there was blood while Taeyeon was screaming in pain when one of her tooth got loose..and then both run to tell their teacher and parents about what happened..
 
Someone: Thank you..I never thought someone would help me in this school..
Yuri: You're welcome. They deserved that anyways.,
Someone: Anyways, I'm Seo Joo-hyun, you can call me, Seohyun. Do you think those two will be alright?
Yuri. Oh hi. I'm Yuri. Yeah, they'll be alright plus, our teeth are just temporary, those teeth will just fall off and change to permanent soon. So, i know they'll be alright.
Seohyun: Oh, you know these things too?I guess we'll be best of friends..hmm..can i ask that from you?
Yuri: Of course you can and sure. Well, I don't really have lots of friends since they're saying that my tan skin is kind of unusual.
Yuri: okay..let's..
 
The parents of Taeyeon, Jessica and Yuri had a meeting but all agreed that it was just child's play and bickering; and not to make a big deal of out of it.. and that time will just pass by and their children will grow up and forget everything...
 
In the cafeteria, Jessica and Taeyeon would just pass by and stare at Yuri and Seohyun at their table..and not only once but alot of times..
 
Jessica: Yuri was so brave in doing that to us huh?..But thanks though, coz she helped relieve my toothache..
Taeyeon: Good for you...Me, I'm having a loose tooth now..
Jessica: Aww...that's okay taeng, that will fall off soon.
Taeyeon: Easy for you to say...huhu...but Yuri was really brave and i din't realized how we're soo mean to her until after that incident.
 
Days passed and Taeyeon and Jessica really want to talk to Yuri and asked her for forgiveness but they're just too shy and scared. Until one day, they bumped into each other.
 
Taeyeon and Jessica: Yuri, we're soo sorry..Please forgive us.
Yuri: Don't worry guys, i forgive you and i'm sorry to for what i did. But it really din't come into my mind that you'll be like this.
Jessica: We're sorry. We din't realize how mean and wicked we were until you stand up to us.
Yuri: ohh..(flashed a smile)... Want to be friends?....
Taeyeon and Jessica: We do... We do..(with much excitement, they hugged each other)
 
They became best of friends and shared each others secrets, problems,and happiness and then they reached highschool...These four became the queens of beauties in school....they get prettier and prettier everyday..
Yuri got more popular and catches the eyes of boys/guys due to her tanned skin. She got alot of suitors, giving her gifts and letters but yuri just ignored them. When it comes to guys, Yuri would ask her friends on what to do with the gifts and letters..
 
Yuri: Hey guys, what am i going to do with these letters?Should i reply to them?
Jessica: Just ignore them.. They're just babo guys.
Taeyeon: You should reply Yuri..Hmm.. can i have one of your gifts? This teddy bear? Coz it's soo cute..
Yuri: Sure taenggo, no problem..I have alot of those..kekeke..
Seohyun: Yeah, you should respond to their letters unnie..Even just to some guys who you think is cute and worth giving ur reply to.
Yuri: Oh my, our maknae, i din't know you have that in you..cute guys huh?kekeke..(teasing Seohyun.
Seohyun: why?...it's just words unnie....
(while Jessica was frowning and all..she really hate guys..especially, guys who likes Yuri..she din't know why she's feeling this way though..is she jealous of Yuri?...but no...it's something else..)
Yuri: But there's just soo many..I'm tired replying to all of those.
Seohyun: Don't worry..We'll help you unnie
Taeyeon: Yeah,we'll help you...we'll just have to put your name in the signature, right?
Yuri: Okay, thanks guys. But you also have letters to respond to.
Taeyeon: No worries, ours are just few. It'll be done in no time.
Yuri: You're the bestest...
Jessica: Whatever..Well, me, I'm just gonna sleep..I have no interest in boys you know..
Yuri: Okay, just sleep there ice princess..Uggh.. you're soo cute when you're soo icy..
(and pinched Jessica's cheeks...)
Jessica: Ouch, that hurts..(but smiling and blushed but without Yuri realizing it)
 
Yuri, Seohyun and Taeyeon are busily responding the letters of the suitors of Yuri and also their love letters but Jessica on other hand is sound fast asleep.
 
Taeyeon: why don't we respond the letters for Jess too..where is it by the way?
Seohyun: It's in the trash can. Jess threw all of it.
Yuri: Really? sigh..Jess...Let's get it and just tell her after we're done with it..I'm sure she's in dreamland right now that she won't even notice how noisy we are..kekekeke
 
The girls were looking through the letters until Taeyeon gasps.......
 
What happened? What did Taeyeon found out?
See what happens in the next chapter.....
 
NO SILENT READERS PLEASE...