Chapter 9

A New Lover??

It's morning already. Oppss afternoon i guess?? Hehehe.. I woke up late people!!! Hahaha!! I'm so tired!!

Hana~
Eh where's the rest??? 

I look everwhere for them and they are so not here. Damn!! i'm alone!!! I texted Donghae oppa to tell him that no one is at home!! Oh goshhh!! I called Jessica she did not answered i text Abby, Yun Hee and also the twins but they did not reply me. What's going on here?? 


Ahhh!!!

Hana~
Oppa, where are you?? I'm at my dorm all alone. Do you know where are the rest???



Donghae~
Ohh, I'm on my way to meet my friends.. You wanna join??

Hana~
Ohh.. Alright. Meet you at where??

Donghae~
I'll pick you up in like 15 minutes with my car alright. :)

Hana~
Alright.. I'll get ready..

So i get ready and wear black shirt with white jacket and blue jeans. simple alright.. HAHA.. It's already 1.30 and Donghae oppa arrive already.. I waited for Donghae oppa and 5 minutes later he came with his car!!! Wow!! He looks so hot!! I seat with beside him. 

Hana~
Oppa, where are we meeting your friends?? Kind of curious here.....

Donghae did not reply.. After a 10 minutes drive we reached to a very empty place full of grass. Are we having a picnic?? Oh wait there's people. Donghae oppa approched them. So it was his friends. 

Donghae~
Hey, what's up. So many people..

Friend 1~
Yeahh.. It's a party alright.. HAhA. And looks who's here.. Who's this?? Girlfriend??

Donghae~
Yeah, my girlfriend. hahah.. Let's go. 

Hana~
Oppa?? girlfriend??

Donghae~
Ssshhh.. Everyone here has a partner only me. 

Hana~
Ohhh.. Alright oppa..

I follow oppa around and introduce myself as his 'girlfriend'... People were staring at me. What the hell??
Someone came to me and speak english.

Stranger~
Ohh hello miss.. Who are you with??

Hana~
Ohh heello.. you are?? I'm with Donghae oppa why??

Stranger~
Miss, can you please look up. You can't even look who are you talking too..

Hana~
Ahhh, stranger danger?? Ahhh.. Oppa!!!!! What are you doing here?? Oh i miss you so much!

Hyung~
Haha.. I heard all about you dongsaeng. Why did you not come back home?? Mom and Dad is worried about you when you left us. And after 4 years, we saw you on the TV. Mom cried. 

Hana~
Did not mean to do like this.. I'm so sorry.

Hyung~
Here's your present.

Hana~
Present?? 

Hyung~
Look at this kid. You can't even remember your own birthday?? 

Hana~
What day is today?? Ohh goshh!! I totally forgot about it!! I was so buzy till i forget about it!! Well thanks hyung. Ahh, where are you staying?? Still with eomma and appa??

Hyung~
Yeahh.. We are staying in a bunglow. Here's the new address. Hey!! your phone number dongsaeng.

Hana~
You guys shift?? Bunglow?? Ohh, here's my number..

Donghae~
I suppose you know hana??

Hyung~
Yeahh, She's my 4 years long lost sister.. haha..

Hana~
Oppa!!!

Hyung~
What??

Donghae~
Oppa???

Hyung~
Yeahh. I heard you are with my sister Donghae. Better take care of her alright.

Hana~
Oppa!!! We are not a couple. We are acting only since i was at home alone and Donghae was on his way here he ask me if i wanted to tag along..

Donghae~
Yeahh.. That's true.. 

Hyung~
But Donghae, you do have feelings for my dongsaeng right?? I heard alright..

Donghae~
huh?? whatt.. huh??

Hyung~
Dont' pretend alright.. Just go. Hana, are you free today after this?? Wanna meet appa and eomma??

Hana~
Alright. I'll text or call you later. Where will you be later??

Hyung~ 

Ohh i'll be around here talkingto my friends..

Hana~
Alright.. Bye....

Donghae talk to me.

Donghae~
Hana, Whatever you heard from your brother is so not true..

Hana~
Why?? I don't care. It's not like we are in a relationship or something.

Donghae face change. His nervous smile were gone. Did he really like me??? Does he have feelings for me??

Hana~
Oppa?? Are you okey?? Is there something that i said was wrong?? Your face change a little..

Donghae~
Ohh, ahhh.. Nothing.. Let's go and eat. You did not have you breakfast.. Have a branch alright.. I'll be waiting at the table.

I went to take some food..

Donghae~
When am i going to tell her?? Oh goshh.. What will happen?? Will she like me back? What do i do now??
Oh hana that's a lot of food you got..

Hana~
Yeahh.. Oppa, share with me.

There was a photographer and ask us our permission if it's okey to take picture of the 2 of us. He snap some photos and it turns out very nice.

Photographer~
Hey, you two make a good couple huh?? Hahaha.. Donghae, you are so lucky to have her.. Take good care of her alright.. Girls like her comes only once..

Donghae~
Ahh.. alrighht.. haha.. Hmm, Bye.

Hana~
Your friend??

Donghae~
yeahhh.. ahh lt's go. We finish eating am i right??

Hana~
Ohh, I have to find my brother.. He told me he wanted to bring me to my parents.. Oh wait i got a text from Jessica.

Jessica text..

Hana meet me and the rest at the beach at 8? Be sure to dress nicely alright.. see you there. xoxo. <3

Donghae~
What did she say??

Hana~
Ohh, she told me to dress nicle at me her and the rest at the beach.. I wonder what is it about..

Hyung~
Hana, ready to go??

Hana~
Yeahh.. Let's go. Bye oppa. I'll see you later??

After a 20 minutes drive, we reach at my parents house. Wow. it's big!! Huge?? haha.. My parents were outside waiting for me. Gosh they are still strong. I miss my parents so much!!

Hana~
Eomma!!! Appa!!! I miss you very muchh!!

Eomma and Appa~
We missed you very much alright. Please don't leave us again!!!

Hana~
Alright. Eomma, how are you?? Appa, how's the business?? I heard everything goes well..

Eomma~
I'm fine young ladyy.. Look at you, you have grown so much. 

Appa~
Business is fine my dear. come, come inside. Let's chat inside alright. It's kind of cold here.. 

Hana~
Alright.. WOW!!! The house is big!! Huge eomma.. haha..

Eomma~
Why not you stay here?? And take over your Appa business in 10 or 20 years time??

Hana~
Eomma, I'm not too sure about it. I am still under of a contract of 9 years. If i'm good, they will renew my contract for don't know how many years later..

Appa~
Alright.. If that's your decision i'm okey with it. 

Hana~
Mmm.. :)

Eomma~
How's career as a singer, a model an also an actress??

Hana~
Well, it's a very tiring life and also i'm still schooling you know.. Model has been cut down abit but i'll be going to pasir next month?? For my modelling??

Appa~
Singing??

Hana~
Well, We already have our 3rd album out and also my solo will be out end of this month?? Yeahh

Appa~
Wow. My daughter has really grown up huh??

Hana~
Appa!!! hahah.. 

Eomma~
Have you eaten??

Hyung~
Yeahh she did.. She woke up late hmm.. in the afternoon?? Skipped her breakfast and had a late branch??

Hana~
Hyung!!! Ohh what time is it now??

Appa~
7??

Hana~
Eomma, over here, still have my long time dress??

Eomma~
Yeah but i don't think it will fit you. Why not go to the nearest shopping mall?? Only take a 5 minutes drive.
Hana~
Thanks! Hyung drive me. I'll be back in 20 minutes?? Bye!!!

After a 5 minutes drive, I quickly ran in to the mall and bought a very nice white dress. Hyung was so shock that his eyeballs might fall out.. heheh...
We went back to to the car and drive back home. Eomma and Appa was nowhere to be found. Found a letter that says..

Hana, We'll be going back late tonight so don't bother come here. Eomma, Appa and your Hyung will be leaving for London tomorrow. We'll be back in a week alright. Your present is up stairs. Enjoy it. 
Happy Birthday Hunney..
Love,
Eomma Appa. <3 


Hana~
Hyung!! why never tell me you guys going london??

Hyung~
Eomma and Appa don't tell me to tell you. Hurry and get ready it's already 7.30. You need to get to the beach right??It's a 15 minutes drive from here.. Hurry!! Ppalli!!!

Hana~ 
Alright!!

Let's see the next Chapter!!