chapter 19

A New Lover??

-After 18 hours-

Well after a long flight journey, we all had to wake up as we are all reaching ver very soon.. hmm.. I on my twitter just for awhile.. Update here and there.. It was fun though.. So many fans replying.. Eunhyuk saw me and wave very happily.. not sure why thoough.. He give me a sign for asking me to switch with Abby.. But, sadly all my things are with me... I shake my head.. There was a sad face... He look and me and i give him a smile. He smile back but it doesn't seem to be sincere.. Well what can i do about it??

-Pilot-
Good after Passangers, Welcome to LA. We will be arriving in about half an hour time. Thank you for travelling with us. Hope to see you again. Have a nice day.

Jess was half asleep. I went to the toilet to wash my face.. just abit.. YunHee was touching up her make up so as the twins.. So i decided to touch-up too.. I help jess on the make up.. Preety ^_^

-1 hour 30 minutes later-
Thank you And have a nice day.

Hana~
Awesome!! We are so in LA!!! 

Eunhyuk~
Don't be too excited. ahaha.. 

Shindong~
Well first thing i would like to order food from the hotel. Haha..

YunHee~
Shindong oppa, aren't you suppose to be on a diet or something??

Shindong~
Oppss.. hahah.. well i can do that back in Korea though..

Manager~
I'll be watching your food Shindong!

Shindong look at manager oppa. manager oppa give him a stare.. We were laughing here and there.. 
Well., from where we are, we can see our LA fans outside..  Jess and I prepare shades to be worn.. Twins wanted to use geek specs while the rest use diff kind of shades..  There were so many people!!! WOW!! I was totally shock. Eunhyuk hold my hand. I was very shock.. But i am already use to it as all the members of Super junior already think us as a family.. we don't mind what we do.. only the fans.. 

Super junior Oppa will be here for a few days while i have to go back straight after the concert BUT!!! My manager already called the Director to tell that i'll be staying in LA for a few days.. So Jess and I already Plan to go SHOPPING!!! 

We exit through the door and i am still holding Eunhyuk hand. I tried to let go but he doesn't want to. Donghae saw and walk through us.. 

Donghae~
Mian.. Hahha..

Thanks to him i got to hold on Jess hand.. Not a lesbian alright.. i think fans saw that Eunhyuk hold my hand. Hope is doesn't make any comotion or anything..  We were so excited!!! We wave at them and also touch their hands.. We exit from the fans and hop in to the van. Some fans were really crazy.. pulling us here and there.. Don't really mind..  

Abby~
So what are we going to do first??

Hana~
We will be going back to the hotel first i think?? not pretty sure about that.. Then after that, we will going for rehearsal until late afternoon?? Then we will be free after that..

Jessica~
Hana and I already plan to go shopping and 4minute unnie will be joining us.. and also Hara from Kara..

YunHee~
I did not know they come..

Hana~
We miss their names.. I.. I meant  we are going to have fun.. You girls wanna join??

Abby~
Sure..

Hana~
Twins??

Soo Min~
Alright..

Soo Jin~
Hmm.. Not pretty sure. i was thinking of going out for coffee cause Siwon oppa already booked me.. ahhaah.. booked me.. 

Hana~
Ohh.. Alright.. Anything just text us :)

Manager~
We are here!!! This is W hollywood!!  You will be surprise alright.. Hmm.. Put down your things and comeback down.. we are going for rehearsal. :) And Hana, You and jess will be singing an english song right??

Hana~
yeahh.. :)

Abby~
You guys singing?? Only the 2 of you?? UNFAIR!!!

Hana~
Go and learn more english.. haha.. I told you before. But, you told me that you don't want. haha..

Abby~
Really?? Oh well, good luck! Hwaiting!!! haha.. Let's go.


-Hotel-
There were fans there.. we hurriedly walk and went to the lift. Hmm.. Put our bags and went back down..
It's already 5 alright.. and only about 4 hours of practise i guess??

We went down and dash in to the van. There was another Van but diff colour.. We had to move our van infront.. We say KARA!!! Awesome!! KARA unnie is staying at the same hotel.. Hehhe.. But everyone group is staying here.. Hahaha... 
 

Manager~
Alright. Change of plans, We are going for a press with the rest... Then we will head back for rehearsal :) 

Hana~
Alright :) Anything :) 

It's going to be a 20 minutes drive i think.. So everyone is doing their own things while i take pictures or LA. It's a pretty country.. hehehe.. Well.. Snap her and there.. Got a very nice view.. 

Manager~
Hmm.. What did you do with those pictures Huh??

Oh gosh did manager oppa knows about it??

Hana~
Huh?? Ohh this one?? Will be putting in Facebook and Twitter.. me2day.. Blog.. Why??

Manager~
Hahaha.. I know you know what i am talking about.. don't let me tell them huh..

Hana~
Don't! I just post it in Twitter and me2day.. That is all.. I was bored what??

Manager~
hahaha.. All right.. Just be prepared to fight or something.

Hana~
What??! What did you say?? I could not hear you just now..

Manager~
Nothing.. Just keep posting alright..

Hana~
Ohh.. I thought i heard something else.. well alright :)

Ohh we are here already but could not seem to see KARA Unnies..
-Press Conference-

Lady- 
Welcome all of you. We will Introduce all the artist here for today...
On the Upper seats,
First Up we have MissA! Welcome..
Next we have 2PM.. 


In The Middle we Have,
G.Na
Next up is 4 minute
and last we have G.na!

The front seats we have,
Super Junior!
And last Very beautiful young ladies..
6teens! 6 young ladies here.

Well Let us begin with some Question alright.

Guy-
Hi can i ask if anyone can answer my question for the whole group or something??

Lady-
Hmm.. Yes..

Guy-
How is it feel to have a Concert in LA and in the Future, will there be anymore concert here??

Korean Lady-
G.Na or Hana?

G.Na~
Well we feel very happy to be here. In the Future??  Yes. We all will want to comeback and have an awesome time.

Korean Lady-
Anyone else?

Lady~
I have one. It's for Hana, Is it through that you and your group will be releasing an English album?

Hana~
Well yes. Ahhmm.. We are still in a progress of making the lyrics and also the melody dance and many more.

Guy-
It's for Super Junio, I heard that another one of you will be in WGM. Any idea who will it be?

LeeTeuk~
Yes that is true but we are still not sure who it is. 

Korean/English Lady~
Well Thank you for coming here. We hope you will enjoy the concert that is tomorrow. Be sure to come. *Korean & English*

-End of Conference-

HyunA Unnie~
Hana-ah, 

Hana~
Oh Unnie. Annyeong!

HyunA Unnie~
Are we still on for shopping?? We plan to go now as KARA unnie is all there.

Hana~
Alright Lets' go. i'll text my Manager for awhile. 

-Text-
Manager Oppa, Jess and I will be going shopping alright..
no need to worry as we are with 4 Minute Unnie and also KARA unnie.
Bye Bye :)
-text ended-

Jessica~
HyunA unnie,

HyunA~
ohh.. Yes??

Jess~
We will be releasing an english album. You want to be part of it??

Hana~
That would be awesome. You want??

HyunA~
ohh.. I'll talk to Manager oppa later on.

Hana~
I thought of asking Hara Unnie also. And Beast oppa or Mblaq oppa..

HyunA~
Wow. Haha.. alright.. Lets' go.

Next chapter.