Chapter 28

A New Lover??

I woke up in the middle of the night i could not sleep so i went down to take fresh air for awhile. I took my phone along with me. I call KimBum oppa but he did not pick up. I guess he already asleep. I really miss him very much. Can i not think him as a friend?? I want him to be by my side when i am happy, sad, angry or lonely maybe?? I want that KimBum that i know for a week. He is very caring, loving, funny, out going person and all. Treating me like a special friend?? I wonder how is he doing...

-Back in korea-

-KimBum POV-

Director-
And CUT! Alright! we will stop here!! We will continue tomorrow. 

KimBum-
Thank you! Great job everyone! *Clap*

Stylist-
KimBum-sshi, there is a call just now.

KimBum-
Who??

Stylist-
Sonyeo/ Yeoja??? .. KimBum-sshi, You have a yeoja chingu huh??

KimBum-
Huh?? Hmm.. Well i can say that but she is away right now.

Stylist-
Ohh.. Singer??

KimBum-
Yupp.. ^_^

Stylist-
Keep it low alright.. Don't let the manager know about it..

KimBum-
Hahah.. No worries. We have no intention of telling it now. 

Stylist-
Good then.. Here is your clothes and shoes.  Where is Hana?

KimBum-
She will be back next week.. *Hope so* She has a concert at LA?? NewYork?? London?? I can't recall..

Stylist-
WAH!! What do you think of her??

KimBum-
Unnie!! I got a "Girlfriend" right??

Stylist-
Ahaha.. I'm just saying.. Here, your phone..

Stylist Unnie pass me my phone. It was Hana.. I miss her so much.. Only God knows how much i miss her.. Please come back soon.. I have news to tell you alright. Thanks for calling me. I am very busy right.. I just hope to see you during the drama. I really miss you. I miss your hug! I miss you saying my name! I miss every part of you. I hope we can be more then friends! You are very special to me. I don't want to lose you.. 

-End of POV-

-Back to Hotel-

I went back up and someone hold my hand from behind. He hug me. I can't see the person.I look up and shock to see Junhyung oppa hugging.

Hana-
Oppa?? What are you doing??

Junhyung-
I thought you need a hug or something.. 

Hana-
Oppa, That is nice of you.. 

Junhyung-
I'll send you to your room??

Hana-
Oppa, qwanchanah.. 

Junhyung look at me and smile..

Junhyung-
Johayo *alright* 

We went back up and went to our rooms. I went back to sleep. Just then Jessica wake me up. She talk to me about Gikwang.. I was not really inerested but i just listen..

Jessica-
Ahh.. Gikwang may sort of like you again.

Hana-
Huh??!!

Jessica-
Well.. I heard them talk and he say he is starting to like you.. For real..

Hana-
HAHAHA!!! Nice joke! Hahah!!!

HyunA-
What's up?? What is all the laughing??

Jessica-
Unnie mian.. Ahh.. Unnie caqn tell Hana that Gikwang has feelings for her??

HyunA-
Well Yeahh.. That is true.. 

Hana-
But.. But.. I don't really have feelings for him.. Maybe as a brother?? But not a special someone..

HyunA-
Hana, You have someone in mind don't you??

Hana-
Maybe.. And i really like this guy..

Jessica-
Does he like you??

Hana-
We spend a week together.. alright.. I don't want to talk about it. Just go to sleep..

HyunA-
Alright.. 

Jessica-
Alright!

We sleep and sleep and sleep till next morning. My phone alarm ring and i straight away wash up!! :) The 2 girls are still sleeping.. I got dress and went out.. I got a text from Abby.. 

-Text-
Hope you are doing well with your family business.. Your mom say that your grandad needs help.. 
Next time tell us alright.. I love you Hana.. Come back safely :)

-End of text-

Thanks mom for helping me. I really love you <3 I will always love you. I will always listen to. Thank you for lying for me. 

I went out and fetch Farhana at home..

And bring her to the recording studio.. Manager oppa was waiting for us.. 

Manager Oppa wants to listen to her singing.. So i pick the song Listen.. I told them that i will be singing along here.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP7wDGU93Jk

He was shock hearing her sing. and me too. like duh! After hearing, we start recording our song. 

Our part was done only Jessica..  I told manager oppa that i write a song call I know. and all the melody.. He told me to show is to him. So i ask the composer to insert the tumbdrive. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHOvbih3oPQ&feature=related.. 

He told me to make my solo on this song. So i agree.. Then at about time, Jessica came in..  She did not know what is happening.. While she was recording......

Manager-
So this song is yours alright. What is the theme??

Hana-
A girl waiting for this person.. 

I translate all the lyrics.. He understand then.. 

Manager-
We will work on the MV when we come back to Korea..

Hana-
Oppa, Can we do half half?? As in half of the music video in Korea another half in Singapore??

Manager-
Alright..

Jessica-
Half?? Singapore?? Huh??

Hana-
I'll tell you along the way.

Composer-
Alright. That should do.. Ahh.. The MV??

Manager-
We will just.. ahh..

Hana-
Why not we follow this video?? 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhT2HhEllpw&ob=av2e

The MV is in the recording studio.

Manager-
Alright.. So we will set up the Camera tomorrow and we will shoot it alright.. Ahh.. And also your special comback Hana.

Jessica-
You going Solo??

Hana-
For maybe 2-3 albums??  But this 2 that i give and the other one we sing with her will be under Cube alright.. The others will be under SM Ent.. 

Jessica-
No duo??

Hana-
Hahaha.. Let's all go solo?? Give a try?? 

Jessica-
haha.. i'll see how. So your song?? 

Hana-
is this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHOvbih3oPQ&feature=related

Jessica-
Awesome!! But still need practise alright Hana.. Hehhe..

Farhana-
Wow!! You 2 have a great voice..

Jessica-
Thank you Farhana. 

Hana-
haha.. You have a beautiful voice too.. Oppa, we will release the song in SIngapore then Korea??

Manager-
Alright.. Ahh.. You need to change.. I mean translate some..

Hana-
Can i like translate some in korea and then chorus in english?? 

Jessica-
That's cool. We should do that..

Manager-
Ahh.. I'll see how..

Farhana-
Sister Hana, I need to go back already..

Hana-
Haha. Alright.. I'll send you??

Farhana-
It's okey..

Hana-
Here is $50 you take a cab from here alright??

Farhana-
Alright..

Jessica-
Here is $100, buy some food while on your way home. 

Farhana-
Thank you very much. 

Manager-
Alright. We will end here. Let's go..

Hana-
You want to rest with us??

Farhana-
Huh??

Hana-
Ahh.. You want to follow us?? We are going Shopping for awhile.. You want to follow??

Jessica-
We can buy for you and your family clothes. You know their size??

Farhana-
Mom will scold me..

Jessica-
It's alright. She know that youo are with us.. You know their size right??

Farhana-
Alright.. Yes..

We went shopping for clothes and we were very lucky that all the shops have 50%-70% OFF!!! We went to look for her parents clothes first.. Search here and there and got the right one. Going ou clothes and also sleeping wear or home clothes i can say.. We bought their father 2 black suits just in case if he wants to work.. And we head off to the teens place. For her and Farhan.. The 2 oldest siblings.

Jessica-
We will look for your brother clothes alright..

Farhana nodded.. She then pointed something that Farhan likes.

Hana-
Farhan likes that??

Farhana-
He always say that he wanted to wear something like that..

Jessica-
Alright.. We will look for 2 shirts and 2 pair of jeans here and we will go somewhere else..

We choose and choose.. Farhana pick her brother fave.. We pay for the clothes and ask Manager oppa to hold it. Heheh..
We went to the sport section if he likes soccer..

Hana-
Does he like soccer??

Farhana-
Yes.. but he did not play recently..

Jessica-
Why??

Farhana-
His boots got rip and shirt all rip. shorts too.. He did not attend his training already..

Hana-
Don't worry.. What is his size of his foot??

Farhana give me all those info and Jessica ask the assistant for help. We pick his fave colour that is Red and Black boots and also the same colour for his shirt and shorts.. We went to the male section for goingout clothes.. Bought 2 shirts and 3 pair of shorts.. We have complete the male section..

Now is this young mature lady.. 
We went to buy some dress and shirts and skirt and jeans, Mini skirts, Long skirts, Long dress mini dress.. We went crazy!!! Hahah.. We bought alot of things.. We bought the same thing for the younger one but diff colours and designs.. 

It's our turn now. But before that we send Farhana to the taxi station.. We see her back home and went shopping. Manager oppa look at us. Staring at us.. Hahaha.. After we shop our things, We went back to the hotel. It's already 6. Hehehe.. 

Manager-
Wash up and get dress. We book the Cube at SIngapore Flyer.. 

Hana-
Hahha.. Alright..

Jessica-
Hmm.. Alright.. What are we having??

Manager-
Not sure. ahh. American Food?? Korean??

Hana-
Alright.. I know!! Cili Crab!!! Haha.. My fave and Jess!! Hehe..

Manager-
Huh??

Hana-
You will know..

We arrive and went to our rooms.HyunA unnie was getting ready..

HyunA-
Where did you 2 go??

Hana-
SOmewhere.. 

HyunA-
Shopping??

Hana-
Unnie, This is for you. Wear it for tonight as we are wearing it too.. But diff design and colour..

HyunA-
Alright.. :)

We wash up and get ready.. *knock* knock* I open the door and saw Junhyung oppa.

Junhyung-
Hello Ladies, are you all ready??

HyunA-
Oppa!!!

Hana-
Haha!! oppa!! Nice suit?? Haha..

Yoseob-
WOW! *jaw drop*! You guys look great!! Ahh..

Hana-
Lets' go. We are going to be late..

Jessica-
Yeahh.. Lets' go :) 

We take the lift down. And saw them waiting.. We take the van and go to the Singapore Flyer.. The guys were anticipating on riding it. It's a 30 minutes ride hello!!! Hahah!!

-20 minutes later-

The van stop. Gikwang open the door and went out. One by one we went out.. We went up and take the capsul.. We order  the food and special singapore food. Cilli Crab!!!

The food arrive and the door close. The flyer begin to move slowly.. I heard that they are going to rehearse the countdown  fireworks. Slowly with out knowing, the flyer reach to the top. And it was prefect at the timing. The fireworks blast off.. Very beautiful sight.. The fireworks and also our city.  I stop eating and start snapping pictures and candid pictures of 4minute Unnies, G.Na Unnie and Beast Oppa! Awesome time. So many pictures was shoot..  From colour to black and white. Well it goes well though.. We were talking here and there and taking pictures here and there... did not realise that the flyer move down slowly.. And finally we reach the bottom. The fireworks have stop. Beautiful colours. Pink, Green, Red, Yellow, Orange and many more. Beautiful!!
 

This beautiful Fireworks was capture :) Very beautiful am i right???

Well after along night, Eating dinner, We went back to the hotel and rest. Another long meaningful day i guess. Good night :)