An Invitation

A New Lover??

We got back home after half an hour in the super market! Too many fans were there but we still appreciate their support for us.

The moment we got back to our dorm, Abby, Soo Jin Soo Min and Yun Hee was already on the bed sleeping without changing into new clothes.

I check the letter box and there we so many mails from our Fans and also a letter from mine school so as Jessica!

The letter said that we are invited to a party of our school next week. But then i was worried about it while Jessica was so happy to meet the others.

Jessica~
Hey whats wrong?? Are you okey?? Do you want to go? If you don't it's okey i won't. Jessica gave me a smile.

Hana~
ohh, Nothing, nothing wrong. i'm just thinking how will people treat me like? After what i have gone through last time..... *Jessica cut my conversation*

Jessica~
Hey! stop talking like that alright. Stop thinking about it! 

Hana~
But... But..

Jessica~
No more Buts.. young lady if not i'll be the one kicking your but right now. *hahaha*

both of you joke all the way till Soo Jin called the both of you to come in and eat.

After lunch that was about 5.30 p.m, you talk to your manager about your schedual next week.

Hana~
Manager Oppa, is there any schedual next week??

Manager~
Why are you asking?? hold on let me check for you.

Jessica~
Ohh, we were invited back to our school for a party acctually. Are we allowed to go?? It's on the Wed. 

Hana~ 
ohh, yaa.. That's right. We were invited back. So are we allowed to go??

Manager~
Luckly for the both of you and also Abby. The 3 of you are free till Thursday. So you can go for your whatever party.

Soo Jin, Soo Min and Yun Hee~
What!!! that is so unfair!!  *saying at the same time. It's like they plan to say like that.* *hahaha*

Manager~
Since the 3 of you were free last week it's now their turn alright. be fair!

All of us~
Alright! 

Abby~
What party are you 2 going??

Soo Jin~
Party??? That looks fun!!

Soo Min~
Yeahh~ It's so fun! i remembered the 1st party.. * rememberrrr* (Jessica tried to cut the story short but in the end not talking about it)

Jessica~
WOW!! alright!!

Soo Min~
Hey!!!!

Soo Jin~
I wanted to hear her story! 

Yun Hee~ 
Yeahh~ me also!!

Soo Min then started the story......................... 1 hour later...........

Hana~
Okey that is it! no more stories! hahah!! i am seriously bored!!
Did you guys forgot that we have dinner tonight??

Yun Hee~
Guys??!!

Hana~
oppss.. sorry i meant girls. :)

Abby~
Yeahh! i almost forgot about it! soo where are we going to eat?? plus Hana, have you tell our manager about it? 

Hana~ 
Yes! I told Manager oppa about tonight. he seem not happy about it. he told me to tell you girls that tonight must not go back late as tomorow we will be heading Busan for Fan meet!! Isn't it awesome?? BUSAN!!!

Abby~
Really?? wow! that sounds great! love that! hmm But what time must we be back?? 

Jessica~
Before 10 maybe?? Well i do need to get at least my 8 or 9 hours of sleep.. heheh.. if not i'll be half awake at the salon tomorrow.

Hana~ 
yeah, maybe before 10? its okey we can always go out for dinner right?? haha.. well...
Hey!! did you guys wash the dishes after lunch?? 

Soo Min and Soo Jin wash the dishes and clean the place up since it's their turn to do it. Since they are twin might as well they do it all they?? haha..

We all get ready to go out for dinner but we only wear simple clothes acctually. 
We get in the car and off we go..

As soon as we reached, we quickly ordered the food and eat as fast as we can but sadly since we are idols we cannot do that infront of so many people.

----------------------------------------------------------------1 hour later------------------------------------------------------------

Abby~
I am so full, i guess i don't need to eat breakfast huh?? haha!!

Soo Min and Soo Jin~
Yeahh.. Me too.. Full to the max. Felt like my stomach wanna explode. *laugh*

the 3 of us look at each other.. Then looking at Abby and the 2 twins, we laugh and laugh.. 

We headed home but before that we went to do some shopping since it's still 9 p.m.
We bought some cheap rings, necklace and also hairband. We also bought some for our fans who were they.
It's was really fun but sadly we need to go back.

after a 15 minute ride back, we quickly bath and went to sleep and it's only 9.30.
Jessica and I are still wide awake. we wrote some stuff in the diary at it was 9.45 and we plan to sleep. 

GOOD NIGHT :) <3