Chapter 34

A New Lover??

 

Jessica POV

I was making my bed when I see the time. Oh No!! it’s almost 2!! I better wake Hana up.. Before fire come out of her ear… *Ear Fire*

Jessica:

Hana, wake up! You need to go to your grandads’ office!! Ppalli!! You are so going to befreaking late!! Hana wake up!!

*knock* Knock*

Jessica:

Who is it??

Junhyung:

It’s Me!! Open up!!

Jessica:

Haha.. Alright.. Oh my gosh!! This little girl does not want to wake up!!!! what  am I going to do??? Hold on Oppa!!

Junhyung:       

Alright!!!

Jessica:

Oppa! Why are you here??

Junhyung:

Nothing.. Ahh.. Are you going to help us out??

Jessica:

Of course I am.. Ahh… I need your help!

Junhyung:

What Is it?

Jessica:

I need your help on this little girl.. she is so going to be late..

Junhyung:

haha.. I am so not going to be involve!!

Jessica:

It's alright thenn.. Haish.. 

--------End Jessica POV---------

No one's POV

* cause i know i know i know.. Everyday you'er getting closer but times ticking slow*
*And i know i know i know there's no room to be in patient i don't mind on waiting*

The Alarm on my phone rang!

Hana POV

My phone alarm have started!! I wake up and saw the time..

Hana: 

!!! It's almost 2.15!!!! Going to be late!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I look on my left and Jessica was not there.. Then i remember that they wanted to have a party for Farhan birthday!!! I got out of bed, take my towel and went to bath.. The moment i went out, I quickly put on my dress and also some make-up.. 

---------On the phone with grandad-----------

grandad:

Hi granddaughter! Where are you now??

Hana:

Hey!! hehe.. I just went out.. I'll be there in about 10-15 minutes?? Wait make that 20 minutes.. Hehhe.. 

Grandad:

Alright.. Hurry here alright.. i need you to help me..

Hana:

Alright.. Bye..

Grandad:

Bye..

------- End of Call--------

I went down and halt a cab.. But manager oppa came out from the side with a van...  I was shock to see him.. Just thn, It's like a bunch of people are going for war or something! Saw beast oppa, 4minute unnie, G.Na unnie and also Jessica. coming towards this way!

Hana: Hey! *Fake smile* What are you guys doing here?? I meant WHY??

Kikwang: Well all of us wants to meet your grandad..

Jessica: Yeahh.. I mean it's been 5 years i didn't get to see him you know..

Gayoon: I want to see the building too..

Hana: Hahah!! But Unni!! Oppa!! I going there to work! Not playu sing or dance or act or ahh.. Well that is all..

Manager: Let them be.. If they want to follow.

Hana: AHHHA.... Alright thenn..

I went in the Van and sit beside Jessica.. I look at her and smile.. 

Jessica: I know you don't want right??

Hana: Well.. Maybe?? Heheh.. Manager oppa! You can stop here..

Manager: Here??

Hana: Yeah!!!

DooJoon: WOW!!!!!!! big Building!!!

Hana: What??? Hahaha...

End of POV 

I got out from the van and adjust my dress.. It's abit short.. Well.. hehehe...  I went in and saw my awesome cool handsome grandad!!! I ran towards him with my heels and hug him so tightly.. Jessica did too.. 

 

Grandad POV

Grandad:

Where is this little Kiddo?? Borhan, Check the time!!! Nana, call her if she is on her way here!!!

Nana: Alright Boss!

Borhan: Yes Boss..

Nana: Boss, They have arrive!!!

Grandad: Hey kiddo!!! Hey little Jessica!!!

Hana: Oh god!! Don’t call me a kiddo!! I am a girl.. A young lady.. I turned 17 a few months back already..

Jessica: Hey!!! I miss you so much!!!

Grandad: Hahaha.. Alright Hana.. I miss you too Jessica.. Well who is this?? People.

Hana: oh.. This is from Cube En.  I’ll be releasing a song with them..

Grandad: Where is the rest??

Hana: Well.. We did not really tell them until Mom tell them.. A little abit of white lie.. hehe…

Grandad: Haha.. Alright.. Come here.. I’ll show all of you around!

Yoseob: AWESOME!!!

Grandad: You must be yoseob right?? This is DooJoon, Kikwang Junhyung, Hyunseung and you are The youngest right?? Dong.. Dong… Dongwoon right??

Dongwoon: Yes yes yes..

Hana: ALRIGHT!!!! Let’s go!! So why do you need me really fast?? Curious here!

Grandad: Well.. I need help for some documents here and there… And also there will be clients coming here today.. And I want you to represent us.. I mean.. You know..

Hana: HAhA!! WHAT??!!! Ahh..  How long am I going to do this??  And also what time are they coming??

Grandad: Well In 2 hours? After that I want to introduce you to Kevin..

Hana: Kevin???

Jessica: Which Kevin are you talking about??

Grandad: You will see.. Ahh..  Come in.. Everyone.. This is your office for today.. Jessica, Yours is next door.. Ahh.. Sally!!!

Sally: Yes Boss?? ?

Grandad: Bring the documents to my granddaughter now..  You sit here and start.. If all of you want to rest please do..

Kikwang: What is he talking about??

Grandad: If you don’t understand I’ll translate for you!

Hana: HAHA!! Guys!! He knows Korean language alright!!! Haha..

Manager: Why you did not tell us from just now??? We have been asking G.Na here to translate for us..

Grandad: Jessica, You will sit here and work alright… And the rest of you, You guys can sit in this room or go to my daughters.. I mean Grandaughters..

Manager: Will do..

Next Chapter!!!!!!!!!!