Chapter 49

A New Lover??

 

 

______ 1 month later_______

Hana:

Oh my! It’s already 12.. 1 month gone..

Dear diary,

Sorry for not updating you since… forever..

1 month have passed.. Guess what?? It’s mine 1st anniversary with my beloved boyfriend! Hehe.. And also, we have been busy with the drama that will come out in like 2 months time?? Recently had a concert in Japan, New York and also Thailand.. It was great.. Up coming concert will be around asia.. Yeah that means it will be an Asian tour! Yay!!

KimBum oppa and I were not able to be together but we do understand that all of us were busy.. Oh forget to tell you also that I just woke up.. hehhe.. It’s was tiring.. As per normal wake up early in the morning and come home late or sometimes not going back at all..

 

 

Well I have prepared a lot of things.. I already plan to have a picnic in this nice whether under a larger tree.. hope the whether does not change.. but if it does I have a back up plan.. we will spend the whole day together without getting caught also..

I’ll be asking Jessica to tag along and also to bring an old friend of mine along.. so that the paparazzi would know that we are only friends.. Hehe.. You must also take some notes you know diary.. hehe.. Well I got to go.. I need to shower and need to prepare the food.. I’ll update you again after I comeback from the picnic or hangout.. hehe..

Bye..

____ end of writing____

Hana:

Jessica!!

Jessica:

What is it??

Hana:

If the weather is not that fine you have to follow me out with a couple of my friends..

Jessica:

Alright..

Hana:

And also keep me update with the weather.. thanks.. I’ll so be needing with your help in cooking..

Jessica look at me a just nod.. I take my towel and a change of clothes to the toilet and have my shower.. After 15 minutes in the toilet I quickly call oppa and ask him out.. sounds weird but its okey..

_______ conversation__________

Hana:

Oppa!! You are free today right??

Kimbum:

Yes I am..

Hana:

Let’s go out??

KimBum:

Where??

Hana:

A picnic?? I have not gone on a picnic before..

KimBum:

Alright.. what time??

Hana:

Hmm.. maybe 3.30? * ! I only left 2 and half hour!!*

KimBum:

Alright.. will pick up up at 3.30.. bye bye love..

______ put down the phone______

I look at the time and it’s already 12.30.. I only have 2 hours and 30 minutes to go.. make that 2 hours.. I better hurry to the supermarket!

I take my wallet, my coat and head out straight! I went to the nearest supermarket i can go.. I take the trolley and start taking all the ingredients that I need. So I’m making black bean noodles, egg roll, bulgogi, bimbap and kimchi..

Hana:

Wait! Kimchi I have at home.. I should use that one..

Alright so I need beef, eggs, noodles, blak bean sauce, vegetables…..

_ after 30 minutes of shopping of ingredients_

I ran straight back to our dorms.. I dash straight in and pass manager oppa..

Manager:

Hana! Look at where you are going!

Hana:

Mian!! I only have at least 2 hours!!

Jessica:

She is going out.. Don’t worry.. Ya the weather is fine!

Hana:

Thanks!!!