Chapter 57

A New Lover??

 

Jessica: oppa, what are we doing first??

Manager oppa: well, we will have a radio broadcast first/interview through radio.

Hana: ouhkay… hmm… *why do I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen??*

Jessica: hey, you alright??

Hana: yeah. I kept… ah, nothing.

Jessica: you sure??

Hana: yeah, very sure alright.

After an hour journey, well not really an hour but a 45 minute drive to KBS station, we arrived! We got off from the car and literally saw MBLAQ oppas! Hehe… we greeted them and I was pulled by Lee Joon.

Lee Joon: why are you doing here?

Hana: for broadcast/ interview today. What are you doing here oppa?

Lee Joon: well, was here for a meeting.

Hana: meeting? Here? Ouh, alright. Oppa, I need to go. If not, I’ll be late.

Lee Joon: ouhkay. Ouh, we’ll be having a small party, hope you can come. My wife and I?

Hana: ouh… yeah, I forgot, you’re married. So, text me about it later alright.

*fans*

Manager Oppa: Hana! *running towards me.*

MBLAQ Manager: *running towards Lee Joon*

Fans: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEEEEE JOOOOONNN OPPPPAAA!!!!! HHHAAANNNAA UNNIE!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

Manager: you must tell me if you are going to talk to Lee Joon.

Hana: oppa, mian...  * walking inside*

-Radio station-

DJ: alright, we have an awesome multi talented group right here today. Wonder who it is?? Well it’s non-another then our awesome Zzye (create your own group name)!!!

Zzye: 1, 2, 3. Hey what’s up, we’re Zzye! Whoaaa!!!

DJ: alright, mind introducing yourself ladies?

Hana: Hey you guys! I’m Hana the awesome yet crazy leader, main dancer, main vocal and also the sub-vocal!

Jessica: hey, Jessica here! Sub-vocal and the pretty little head. Haha…

Abby: Hey lovely people!! Abby is in the house! Main Rapper here!

Yun Hee: what is up! Yun Hee is the name and I’m the awesome yet 2nd main dancer.

Soo Min: hey everyone! Soo Min here! I’m the center person here. Image of our group! The cutest member ever!

Soo Jin: hey, wait! I’m the cutest member alright. Hahaha, just kidding guys… Soo Min here, I’m also the center person of this group! I’m also the other sub-vocal of this group too!

DJ: Wow!!! Hear that guys! What an awesome group is this… well, I heard you guys are very busy these days, mind telling us what are you guys up too?

Yun Hee: haha, if we tell you guys, it might not be a secret anymore!

Hana: yupp… that is true! Well, recently we are all working hard for this upcoming thing. All of us are busy here and there. Going to other countries for stuff and also everyone is in a drama or a movie that will come out sooner or later… ooppss… hahaha…

Jessica: a lot of our fans all over the world kept worrying about our health. But we are okay alright..

Soo Min: Yeah, eventhough almost every day we have like 4-5 activities or shows, because of you guys, we aren’t falling sick. You guys are the medicine for our health.

DJ: awww.. How sweet are you guys.. What about you Soo Jin?

Soo Jin: well, after talking, we are so going to tell you people!!! These past few days, we are actually getting ready for our Comeback!!! But, we can’t tell you when it is alright. Still a secret!!

DJ: Hahaha. Why not lets’ take some calls from fans??

Hana: Fire away!!

DJ: Hey caller you are with Zzye!

Caller 1: Hey guys, big fan of you girls. I wanted to ask if you guys are currently dating?? I mean, you guys are 17/18 year old girls. Shouldn’t you guys be in a relationship??

Hana: ahaha. Good question my dear… Well, we would love to have someone special with us. But, sometimes it might be difficult also. With our tight schedules here and there and we all feel that there is a wall blocking us. Maybe it’s you guys, our fans or it’s just us?

Jessica: We all do have crushes, admirers and many other else… But, what can we do? Hahaha… we would love to date an ordinary guy instead of an idol but, an idol would be awesome too.

Yun Hee: sometimes, idols like us will get caught who we are with… either by fans or photographers or even people who hates us and start making rumors.

Abby: It’s difficult to keep our relationship in a secret cause sooner or later, you guys will found out too right? Some fans, won’t actually like if we are in relationship but our parents are always says, you never know what will happen when you never try.

Hana: To tell you the truth, we all dated before and we all broke up with the same answer.

Twins: yeah. That is true.

Soo Min: everytime we go out for variety shows, interviews or even concert we know that over there always have a couple. We have seen them hugging during our concert itself.

Soo Jin: Well, we can’t do anything my dear fans. We aren’t blaming you guys but I think all our idols do feel the same way. We don’t want to hurt your guys feeling just because when we are in a relationship, you guys might find out and also leave us just because of that.

DJ: I think you’ve got the answer. Next caller… and you are with Zzye, what is your question?

Caller 2: Unnie, regarding about the first question, if you were in a relationship, will you guys tell us??

Hana: we would. But, our question is, will you guys give our support on this? Think about it?

Caller 2: A hardcore fan like me will never leave my idols just like that.

Jessica: that is only you, but what about the others? Some of our fans have different opinions.

DJ: thank you caller, we will take 1 last call and will take a break. You are up..

Caller 3: Noona!!  You said that you would prefer dating an ordinary person than idols? Why is that?

Abby: when you are famous, you tend to like someone who is infamous.  Not sure about the rest but that is what we feel. Less stress and everything..

Soo Min: If there is someone who is an idol that love you, and you love him to, you would probly be with him. We aren’t saying that dating idols are bad. So don’t be confused.

Hana: If let say, I like maybe saying hmmm, one of the idols, I like him but he loves me, it won’t be a problem where he confess his feeling with you.

DJ: we’re going to take a break and that is the end of our callers. After this, our Zzye members are going to sing 2 songs. Hope you all have a lovely day..

------------ Song--------------

DJ: and we are back. Zzye is going to sing a song for us!!!

------------ Song---------------

------------ Song----------------

DJ: It’s time to end our conversation right here… anything you want to say?

Hana: alright guys, we love you guys’ lot and support us where ever we go alright.

Jessica: LOVE YOU!!

Hana: and we end off… We are Zzyee!!! BYE!