Caribbean Bay With 2PM

A New Lover??

Alright! It's been 2 weeks since the drama shoot and i am so freaking tired!! You always got so many texts from Donghae oppa! every single night at exact 12 midnight there will be always 1 text or call. You kept wonderring if Donghae oppa likes you but still, you think its so ridiculous!

You talk to the manager if it's okey to take a break till about 10?? Since almost everyday you and your members have a very tight schedual.

Hana~
Oppa. What if today we take a break from everything? Is that alright with you?

Manager oppa~
Hmm, where are you planning to take a break to??

Hana~
Caribbean Bay?? It's been a long time since i've been there and i do miss those awesome and scary rides. Please??

Manager oppa~
Alright. What time will you be back?? 

Hana~ 
Till 10?? We will get out from there at about 7 since we are having lunch there and heading out for dinner and be home around 10 or 10.30? 

Manager oppa~
Alright. so what time are ou leaving?? At about 10? What time are you ganna eat your lunch??

Hana~
Yeah.. 10 should be fine. We will eat our lunch at about 2 alright.

Manager oppa nodded his head and i am so happy i went to the living room and saw the 5 of them are still half asleep. i went to the middle and break the news. We were so excited and hurriedly pack our stuff. we have our bath and change our clothes. It's 10 and we headed out. 

15 minutes later....... 

We reached at about 10.20 and hurriedly fine changing room to change. 

Abby~
Hana, thanks for asking manager oppa for a break.

Twins~
Yeahh... thank you very much! love you.

Hana~
It's nothing. we just need sometime to relax am i right?? let's go play!!

The best part of Carribbean Bay is without a doubt the Wave Pool. It's a very popular location where you can see people filming during the summer season. The wavs came Crashing towards you. We rode the tube ride, surf ride and went to the adventure pool. There are so many awesome rides.


The most awesome part of the place is the Aqua Loop! We wanted to get our 2nd ride and we saw 2PM oppas. We were shock and decided to ignore them. I had a feeling that they are right behind us.. And i was correct all along. We were paasing by the snack place and through the windows, we saw them behinde us. 

We went to the Aqua Loop and were so shock that they were there with us. we greeted them........

Abby~
Ohh, Annyeong oppa! ^^

Jessica~
Hi.

Twins~
Waving hello.

Yun Hee and I smile and we walk. They were curious about our attitude towards them. Just by looking at their faces we know they are curious. 

Nichkhun~
Can we join you girls?? 

Abby~
Yeahh.. Why not? It will be lots of fun am i right?? hehehe..

Hana~
Mmmm... 

Chansung~
You alright?? 

Hana~
Mmm. *Nodded*

Soo Min~
Hey!! Wanna ride the Master Blaster??

Soo Jin~
Everyone pair up!! No wait! Chansung with Jess, Hana with Nichkhun, Abby with Taecyeon, Yun Hee with Wooyoung, Soo Min with Junho and Me with Junsu! Let's go people!!!

We went to ride the Master Blaster. It was very very fun since we have a partner.. DUHH! 

Time flies really fast and it's 2pm already. We need lunch. hehe.. 

Hana~ 
Wanna get lunch or eat some snacks?? We came across a burgur stall just now. 

Nichkhun~
Burger would be fine right??

Taecyeon~
Yeahh, sounds good.

Hana~
Girls?? Why so quite?? So how??

Jessica~
I'm fine with it. We should be fine. Let's go i'm so hungry already. All those rides makes me hungry. hehe..

We walk and walk untill we reach the stall. The guys went to order the food while we ladies settle down and talk.
We took out our towel and wipe ourselves. Nichkhun came with my food first and i took another towel out to wipe his precious face. The rest came and pass down the food. We eat and talk, eat and talk till it's about 3. I took out my fave camera and snap some pictures. The Jun brothers kept taking pictures of them and memory of my camera became full. I'm lucky that i brought spare memories for my camera. 

Wooyoung~
Hey let's go and surf?? It will be a challange alright. HAHA!! The first person to fall off the board, will have to do a punishment with your partner. HAHAHA!!
Only guys will do. Hana can take some pics of us?? hehe..

Hana~ 
Alright! Go Nichkhun Oppa!!! hehehe


Lets' see the next Chapter. who will do the punishment!!