JunHyung In The Drama??

A New Lover??

It's been a week after the party. I kept recieving some unknown texts and also calls. Makes me so mad at these people who texted and called me. It was time for another photoshoot for my new Drama. It's about students finding their dreams and never letting it go or fade away just because someone told you too..

I was waiting for this mysterious person to come out just to take some pictures with me and he is about 15 mins late already.. I had to take some solo shoots, just for fun... But if it's nice maybe it can become a cover of my new next solo album?? hehe... Too much to dream huh??


20 minutes later............

Mysterious guy~
Ohh I'm sorry. So sorry. sorry. *bowing head. Heading to the dressing room*

Hana~
Hey is that guy here yet?? What is he taking so long?? I am not a puppet you know.. Hello??!!

Photographer~
Yeahh~ he is here already. Just give him about 5 min.. no wait 15 minutes to change and put on some make-up alright.. Ahhh, I'll talk to your manager about your solo shoots if it's possible to be the front cover of your next album that is coming out next month??

Hana~
Hmmm, alright.. 15 minutes only alright.. hehe.. Really?? Wow that is awesome to hear it.. Just can't wait for it to released!!

Mysterious Guy~
I'm readyy... Ehh.. Hana??

Hana~
Ohh Junhyung Oppa!!! You are going to be in the movie?? Really?? 

Junhyung~
Yeah.. I didn't know you are going to be in the movie.. haha.

Hana~
Haha! Mmm why are you late?? Hmm.. Well i had taken my solo shoots just now..

Junhyung~
I'm so sorry. Something came up acctually. So Mr Park! Are you ready to shoot us?? haha..

Hana~
Shoot??? haaha..

Photographer~
Alright.. Stop with the saying.. haha.. alright POSE!!


Half an Hour is gone now for the 3rd concept! The moment i turn i saw Beast Oppa! I was not surprise by them since there was Kikwang and Yoseob.. I did say hello to this 2 but in a way of not saying it. Saying hello to the others.

DooJoon~
Wow! Hana! You look Fantastic! haha..

HyunSeung~
Yeahh.. hahah

Hana~
Thanks guys.. Hmm who are you looking for?? Junhyung oppa huh?? If yes, he is still changing acctually..

Doojoon~
Thanks for the info. We will sit there alright.

Junhyung greeted his hyung and dongseang. The guys was like laughing and teasing him.

After 1 hour have passed, the shoot is done. The both of us were relieved and then greeted everyone who did a great job. I change into my very simple clothes and saw Junhyung oppa changing, saw his awesome abs!! Can't resist it oh gosh!

I went out and wait for Yunho oppa because he told me he wanna have lunch with me today. A Van passed by me. The window lowered down. 

Junhyung~
Wanna ride?? 

Hana~
It's okey oppa. I am waiting for Yunho oppa to fetch me. He told me that he wants to have lunch today. Sorry oppa.

Junhyung~
Ohh, really? It's okey.. Hmm just text me alright.. haha.. Annyeong! *Bye*

The Van drives off and i am still waiting for Yunho oppa.

A sports car came and Yunho oppa was so hot and handsome!

Hana~
Ohh, Oppa!! You are a bit late! but It's oukey..
*I open the door and get in the car*

Yunho Oppa~
Sorry very much i was having something just now. Really sorry. Let's go and eat lunch?? I am really Hungry now.

Hana~
Alright :) Let's go.. I'm Hungry too.. Oh Oppa, later send me to the N Seoul Tower? Pretty please.. I'm having a drama shoot later on. Is that okey with you??

Yunho oppa~
Alright little girl! *Yunho gives a smile*

We had lunch about 1 hour. We talked about what happen just now. Having fun and joke around. It was about 2 in the afternoon and my shoot starts at 2.45. I wanted to pay for the food but Yunho oppa paid for it. We left the place and Oppa send me to N Seoul Tower. was greatful that i was 5 minutes earlier. I went Up Up Up till the last floor and saw Junhyung oppa doing a scene. I was getting ready at the side. About 10 minutes later it was our scene where i ask Junhyung oppa to break up with me that is because his grades are dropping and it was all because of me. He studied for his upcoming test and i was beside him all along. Coaching him everything i knew and also what are the topics that are going to be tested. Its was about 9 and we are still shooting. We are at home where Junhyung and I are neighboors. We sneaked out at night just to study and we got scolded by our parents.........