Chapter 10

A New Lover??

You hurriedly Change and put on some light make-up. It was already 7.55. Oh gosh you are so going to be late. You texted Jessica to tell her you are going to be there at around 8.10?? You take your handbag, phone, some make-up for touch up and also a mirror just incase..

Hana~
Hyung, you're done?? I'm so going to be late.

Hyung~
Yeah.. Let's go..

Hyung start the engine end speed up a little since i am already late.

Hana~
Hyung!! Can't go any faster??

Hyung~
Miss, If you want to get caught by the polis why not you drive??

Hana~
Sooryy.. 

Thanks to god that the traffic is not mean i meant not bad.. hahaha.. 

Hyung~
Alright here you are.

Jessica~
Hana!! You are here.. 

Hana~
Where did you go?? 

Jessica~
Ohh, Since you were home late, we decided not to wake you up. We went shopping for Syasyas' birthday.. You did not forget right??? 

We were walking and i only saw a table and chocolate cake and also presents. I was feeling guilty that i did not buy anything for my bestfriend. It was dark and i can't see anything.

Jessica~
1, 2, 3!! 

Everyone~
SURPRISEEE!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANA!!!

Hana~
Wow!!! Haha!! Thanks!! Goshh!! I'm freaking speachless!!

Jessica~
Haha!! Well i just didn't think that you can even forget your freaking birthday!

Hana~
Shut Up!!!

Donghae oppa~
Aww.. haha.. People let's hug!! Are you crying??

Hana~
No!! Something went inside my eyes! I'm not crying alright!! Stop starring people!! Not cool at all! Hahaha..


Jessica~
Haha!! Let's cut the cake!! Chocolate your fave and ours too..  Let's go!

Eunhyuk~
Yeahh.. Let's go!! hehe..

So they sing a birthday song and i cut the cake. We took alot of pictures snap here and snap there. We enjoy our day and it's almost late. So many presents were there and i was so happy that i saw my bestfriend. I was so happy that she is here!!! I was freaking surprise that my ex was there. Not Kikwang or Yoseob, But my ex boyfriend. My ex called Hyun Ki.

Hyun Ki~ 
Hey, Wow! You look great. Do you ahh.... Wanna take a walk?? Around the beach?? It's okey if you don't want to.

Hana~
Aww. Thank you very much. Yeahh sure. I would love too.

Hyun Ki~
You first.

Hana~
So what do you want to talk about??

Hyun Ki~
Our past?? Why did you leave me? After you left me, you went to Yoseob and i wanna know why? Even if it's so many years ago.

Hana~
Ohh. I.. I.. I.. That was before. I had to leave you because... because i know syasya loves you very much any i won't hurt her. The moment we had a relationship, syasya did not talk to me for a week and i had to bug her and ask why. She did not want to tell me. After 1 month had past, She told me that she likes you very much. Love you. I.. I had no choice but to leave you and let syasya have you. Yoseob??? It's just a stupib relationship that i do not want to remember alright. Even i saw syasya was really happy, i really really missed you. See how long have you guys been 5 years i guess?? Syasya was so happy. If she is then I am.

Hyun Ki~
So, if you ever had a time machine and you want to go back to the future, what will you do?? Your friends love or your heart?? Hana, I know deep down inside you still like me no matter what and i know that. 


Hana~
But that's then. I've change and alot and i know you can see that. Syasya talk eveything about you. I was happy alright. Even there is a time machine, I will not go back in time as i like how's my life right now. And i admit that i still love you till now. Just now when i saw you, I felt sad and thought about the past. Everything we have been through. All those picnic, movies, birthdays sleepovers.. Yeahh I do miss those times but 5 years later everything change. I have a career. I have what i want. I know that you are still with Syasya. She texted me yeaterday about your date to the movies. I could not concentrate what was i doing yeaterday. And you know what?? I know you love syasya. I know you tried to forget me but it won't work. Even if it's a month i know you still kept all those memories with you. I may not know what happen to the last 2-3 years ago but i'm still happy what i am doing.

After all what i said, Hyun Ki pull me and hug me tightly. I as crying. I really love him but i lost my chance and give him to my bestfriend. Like i said if she's happy then i am happy. Even if is on my birthday i cried like a person who nver cry before. I hug him tightly, I really miss those times when we were together. Our parents approve about our relationship. But after a month, They were shock and i had to tell the truth why i had to leave Hyun Ki. Hyun Ki parents was forced to like Syasya for all this years. I told them to like her without forced as she is an awesome girl.  Everything change after that.
He push me abit and help me wipe my tears. We then walk back and pretend nothing happens.

Syasya~
Oppa!! Where did you go?? Ohh hana. You were with hana??

Hyun Ki~
Ohh, we just walk around the beach and talk about you know how she change and everything.

I was telling myself not to make any sob sounds and i did..

Hana~
Ah, excuse me. 

I started to cry. I went to the room and lock myself in. DUHH a beach has its own chalet right?? The guys look worried when i ran pass through them.

Lee Teuk~
What happen to Hana??

Jessica~
Maybe they talk something that was not suppose to be said??

Kyuhyun~
Who was that guy walking around with Hana??

Yun Hee~
Hana Ex boyfriend. She don't really wanna talk about it. Jessica knows everything.

Jessica~
Yeahh.. She had to leave him and gave him to another person. You know when someone likes the person, she tends to leave him and let the person be together with him.

SUJU Oppa~
Ohh..

Donghae~
Is it bad??

Jessica~
Yess.

Lee Teuk~
Anyone wants to comfort her?? If not i'll do it.

Donghae~
I'll do it.

Eunhyuk~
Are you going to leave me for her??

Donghae~
I'll leave you just awhile alright. Stop acting like a baby!!

Abby~
You Eunhae!! Haha.. If Eunhyuk was a girl i bet you too will be married. hahah..

Soo Jin~
Yeahh.. Eh Donghae Oppa, ppalli before anything worse happen.

Soo Min~
Yeahh.. 

Donghae~
Alright... Just give me 10 minutes and i'll solve everything alright. There will be no problem alright..

Jessica~
10 Minutes?? You got to be kidding me. It takes me atleast 1 hour to talk, advise and give her a smile. 
If it's really bad, it can get till 1 and half hour or even 2??

Donghae~
Wow.. I'll call you guys if i need help. Bye..

Donghae went to the room and knock the door but i insist to let him in.. I told him to get out. Not to be here with me. I told him i wanted to be alone. I'm not ready to talk and stuff. Donghae keeps knocking the door for like 10 minutes?? I then open the door and he went in. He lock the door as i want to turn around he run towards me and hug me and landed on the bed. 

Hana~
What the hell are you doing?? I'm not in the mood alright. Get off of me.

Donghae~
I will not do that if you promise me that you will not have a fake smile when we go out and also i want to to tell me everything. About your exx?? Yun Hee told me that you will not tell them. So you will tell me. If not i will be here all night. on top of you. So you better start talking young lady.

I tried to push him away but he is too stronngg!! 

Hana~
Alright!!! I'll tell you!!

Soo i told him everything  from A-Z. Everything!!! Everything. He was like.. Ohhhh!! Awww!! Poor thing. I so regret telling him and it only took 40 minutes to tell him everything. So add ups to 50 minutes in total?? 

Donghae~
Aww.. But still you have moved on right??

Hana~
yeahh.. but all those memories keep coming back to me. Lets' just go alright. I'm very tired alright. 

Donghae~
Hello miss. We are going to sleep here!

Hana~
Ahh. alright..

Donghae went out and i took my purse and left my phone 1st phone there. I had a second phone with me DUHH!! I sneak out of the room and flag a taegsi.

Hana~
Ajeossi, Hotel now!! 5 star hotel now!

Ajeossi~
Alright. 

The uncle drive about 30 minutes to find me the 5 star hotel. When i arrived, I bought a few simple clothes and sneakers. I went to change and check-in a hotel I wonder what's going on there..

-----------Party-----------

Jessica~
So Oppa, How's going??

Donghae~
Hana?? She's alright.. She told me she wanted to sleep.

Soo Min~
Where's Hana??

Soo Jin~
She's so not in the room!!!

Donghae~
What????

Lets' check out on what happen to you. What happen to the party!!