A Star

A New Lover??

Its been 2 years since i left the country.. I had to change my name from Eun Jung to Hana.
Been studying and now i am a model that is famous around asia!
I am also a singer. trained under JYP En. for only 3 months and realeased an album under SM En. I have been a singer for 2 years already and i am going to released my next album in a few months time.

yeahh~ time you flies huh..

after being so far away from home, i started to feel lonely eventhough i have my members around with me.

i kept thinking about the past, how people bullied me badly. How people treat me like a stranger from another planet just because i am not pretty and also yy..

all those words like stupid, idot... haish.. not gonna say anymore..

--------------------------------------------------- FLASHBACK 4 YEARS AGO---------------------------------------------------

Nana~
hey is that ugly girl! I wonder why she is in our school anyway.. She is not pretty but she is dating that handsome, cute and lovely guy, Yoseob.. did she put spells on him or something??

Nana Friends~
hahaha!! I bet she is so desperate just to be with him.. *hahahahha* (laughter was all around)

Jessica~
Hana, Don't worry.. Don't listen to this girls alright :) they are just a coward. They are just jealous because you are dating Yoseob.

You kept quite till they are gone. Tears are starting to formed up in your eyes but you are trying your best not to cry. But sadly you had to burst into tears and Jessica hugged you. She told you to stop crying but you didn't. Syasya was along the corridor and saw you crying and immediately told Yoseob about it.

Syasya~
Hey your girl is being treated badly by some other girls don't you think you should comfort her or hug her or something??

Yoseob~
HAHA!! Like real! Excuse me Miss syasya, from what i know is not really my problem alright. plus i heard rumors that she just playing and act on crying! *ahahha* Sorry but i am too busy right now! Can't you see i am with this pretty girl right here??

Syasya~
WHAT??!! Hello?? Did i just heard what you just said?? So since last year you were not interested in her?? What kind of a person are you Mr Yoseob! Guys like you should just go to hell!!

-------------------------After 1 year later You got into a relationship with Lee kikwang---------------------------------

---On the Phone----

Hana~
hey dear are you there??

Girl~
Who are you callilng dear??

Hana~
Ooppss sorry maybe wrong number? *You put down the phone. thinking that was the correct number*
you called again.

hello is that you Kikwang??

Girl~
sorry but who are you by the way?? Kikwang is sleeping.

Hana~
oh you must be the sister. I am Hana, Kikwang's girlfriend

Girl~
You must be kidding me right?? You are that ugly girl am i right?? Plus i am not his sister!! hello i am his scandle!!

Hana~
*you put down the phone* *sobbb* you cried all night long.
you decided to broke up with him through a text. You also wrote a long text to Your bestfriend and also a letter to your Parents. You felt guilty but you had no choice but to do that. Jessica planned to do and to be with you all the way. you pack your stuff and also at least 1 Million US there. You met Jessica there and flew off to US! Both of you studied for 1 year and became a model. The two of you became Famous and flew back to Korea. You Change you name and also you became pretty and xyy.
Both of you met Soo Jin, Soo Min, Yun Hee and Abby while trainning there. after 3 months have passed, the 6 of you became 1 group called 6Teens *don't like the name can also change*.
From there the 6 of you became close like a Family. You went for World Tour around the world.

------------------------------------------------ 5 years later during your photoshoot------------------------------------------

Photographer~ 
Hana! please get ready for your solo shoots thank you very much!

Hana~
yes Sir Mr photographer!!

While the othe members of yours are changing you went on to do your solo shoots.
half an hour later............

photographer~
Miss Hana, where are the rest of your members?? You are done but they are not! We have not even taken your group shoots.


Hana~
Alright.. alright... i'll see what are they up to...
Hey lovely girls are you girls done?? Who are done please go to the photographer and take your shoots so we can end early. :) * you put a big smile on your face*

Jessica, Abby and Yun Hee took their shoots and after 1 hour they were done so as Soo Min and also Soo Jin. After 2 hours time, we took our group photo and 1 hour later we are done! We were surprise that Super Junior was there looking at us.

Members~
gamsahabnida!! *Thank you!* Hulluyunghan jag-eob yeoleobun!! *great work everyone!*

Jessica, You and Abby~
Oh annyeaong!! saying hello to the Super Junior.

Eunhyuk~
Just finished huh?? Why not wait for us so that we could treat you guys out?? So what's your decision Hana??

Hana~
hmmmm, maybe not?? we are tired acctually.. maybe some other times?? really sorry.
we just got back from our Tour in Singapore and we did not get some sleep.

Donghae~
It's okey. Better not reject us the next time alright. hahah!!!

Soo Min~
why did you reject?? It's like we only see them rarely you know!!

 

Soo Jin~
Yeahh~ that's is true but still we just got back from our tour right?? we need to have our rest or even sleep.. We will go out at night alright?? We will eat dinner out side. How about that Hana?

Hana~
That should be alright. Plus Donghae oppa did say not to reject them again so there is a chance that they are asking us out again. next time why don't we ask them?? Dinner tonight would be alright. I'll just talk to Manager oppa.

On our way out we felt hungry and ask our manager to order us some food since it's already 4 p.m.!! *yummy!!* 
we stop at the super market to buy groceries for our daily life??