Chapter 21

A New Lover??

>Hi everyone!! I'm seriously having a headache.. But i'll continue to wirte.. soory if i do not updat really fast. I have been busy because of part time work.. 

Well.. I don't really know what happen. What i only knew that i was already on bed. With 4minute Unnie and also their manager. Ofcourse Jessica.. 

Hana~
What happen??

Jessica~
You pass out along the way back to the hotel..

GaYoon~
Thank goodness you are alright.. You want me to call your manager???

Hana~
NO! no need.. I'm fine. as long as i'm with you unnies. and also, When are you going back??

JiHyun~
We plan to go to Singapore after the concert.. But the airplane tix we have not buy yet .. Why??

Jessica~
Ouh.. alright.. Unnie, Manager oppa, Is it okey if i follow you??

Manager~
Ohh.. Alright. i'll speak to you Manager..

Jessica~
No need! They will not let us go.. please don't..

Manager~
Alright. After your performance meet us 4minute room alright :) we will pack our things and Go Go Go!

*Laugh* I was not really feeling well so I wanted to go back to my room. Then Beast oppa are here..  About Yoseob, Gikwang and mine History, We decided to forget it and become friends. I was walking with Jess i feel like my head is going to explode or burst.. The i fell down again.. I pass out again.. I could only hear some voices.. Not knowingly, I heard that manager oppa ask JunHyung to carry me. then i really pass out..

Jess POV~
I was walking with Hana when she suddenly tell me that she feels like her head is going to explode. I hold her back. Suddenly, She fell and pass out. I ask manager oppa to help but he ask JunHyung oppa to help.. Gikwang wanted to help but manager oppa ask Junhyung. Yoseob also tried to ask but Manager oppa still ask Junhyung.. Manager oppa ask Junhyung to carry her to our room. While going out, Hara was walking by.. She saw Junhyung carrying Hana. I went to Hara Unnie and explain.. She quickly help Junhyung.. I was beside her and she look and Junhyung Oppa and whisper "It's okey. I understand"

Junhyung oppa POPV~
Ohh!! What's wrong with Hana?? Oh No! She pass out!! Manager Hyung ask me to carry her to her room. While walking out carrtying Hana, I saw Hara! I was shock! I wanted to tell her as she was shock too.. But Luckly, Jessica was there to explain to her. Thanks Jess. i own you one. I was walking as fast as i could then I heard someone running from the back. I saw Hara and Jessica. She help me carry her. She look at me and say "It's Okey, i understand" She then gave me a smile. I put her on her bed. I was really getting worried about her.

Manager POV~
i told Junhyung to help carry Hana. I know that Yoseob and Gikwang wants to help. I then rush to her room. I saw her phone. There was this person from LA on her contact. It says Danial. I ask G.Na to help me talk to him as i don't really speak english.

G.Na POV~
Manager Oppa called me to speak to one of hana friend, called Danial.

-Conversation Between Danial-
G.Na- HI. Is this Danial? 

Danial- Yes. Who is this?

G.Na- Hi, i'm G.Na. Can you come to W  Hollywood??

Danial- What is this regarding?

G.Na- and also a doctor? Your friend Hana? She fainted and we don't know what to do right now. 

Danial- WHAT??!! I'll be there.. give me about 20 minutes and i'll come with my sister.

Danial suddenly hang up.

Manager~
So what does he say??

G.Na~
He says, he will be bringing his sister along. not a doctor.

Danial POV~
Danial- SIS!! huuryy down! I need your help!

Jeniffer- Why?? What happen??

Danial- you know my old friend?? Hana?? Well she is here is LA!! AT W Hollywood Hotel..

Jeniffer- And?? So??

Danial- She fainted! Plus you are a doctor right??

Jeniffer- Ohh!! Lets' go!

-End Of POV-

Manager~
His sister?? What does his sister have to do?? We need a doctor!
20 Minutes have pass and hana has not move.. *Knock* Knock*
It was Danial! He is a good looking person! He was his sister. Strangely, his sister has a kit. 

Danial- 
Hi i am Danial. this is my sister, Jeniffer she is a doctor.

Manager~
G.Na! What did he say??

G.Na~
His name is Danial. This is her sister Jeniffer. She is a doctor alright.

Manager~
Oh.. Why not you talk to him

G.Na~
Hi Danial, Hana is on the bed there.. Let me show you..

Jessica POV~
Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Surprisingly i saw daniel. I smile at him while he wave at me. He was with his awesome sister..
G.Na was talking to him. They walk towards Hana. 

Jessica~
Hi Danial, Hi Jeniffer. ^.^

G.Na~
You guys know each other??

Danial~
Yeahh.. 

Jessica~
Yup. Jeniffer?? 

Jeniffer~
Yeah?

Jessica~
HANA??!!

Jeniffer~
Oh Ya!! Chill! She is alright. she just fainted.. I just gave her a shot so don't worry..
She is still breathing.. What happen to her?? She seldom faint.. haha..

Jessica~
She suddenly said she is felling dizzy and drowsy.. Then she first fainted on the van while going her.. 
After she wakes up, She told me she was tired and wanted to go back to the room. She was not walking properly. She then fainted. pass out.. that was what heppn.

Jeniffer~
Alright. You want me or Danial to stay here??

G.Na~
That would be good..

Jeniffer~
Alright. i'll ask Danial to stay. I'll just give him some instructions and that should do it.

-End Of POV- 


Jessica~
ohh!! Guys!! she is moving!!

Hana~
What happen??

Junhyung~
You fainted about an hour already..

Hara~
Hana.. What happen?? How come like this??

Hana~
Unnie....

Hara~
Unnie go back first alright..

Hana~
Ahaha.. Alright. see you tomorrow and good night.

Hara unnie give me a hug and a smile.. :)

Jeniffer~
Hana, are you alright?? Or i can say Amy?? Haha..

Hana~
Come on Jeniffer!!

G.Na~
Amy??

Jessica~
That was use to be Hanas' name while studying here.

G.Na~
Well i guess we can go now?? Mmm.. Danial is over there..

Jeniffer~
Danial, she is awake..

Every only look but did not speak. It's like their forehead has a work BLANK! On it.. On;y G.Na, DongWoon and some others understand.. abit only alright. hehe..

Hana~
hey.. Long time not talk, no chat, no text..  hehe..

Danial~
Haha.. how is your career?? 

Hana~
everything is fine. I'll be having a concert here tomorrow..

Danial~
yeahh I know. jeniffer and i will be going just to see you 2..

Jessica~
Aww.. that is so sweet of you.. haha..

Danial~
I got to go. text me alright. 

Hana~
will do.

Danial~
Bye.. *Annyeong!*

They were shock that he could actually speack some koreans. 

Manager~
Alright. We have a big day tomorrow.. Let Hana rest. We will see you tomorrow hana..
And also pack your things early. I'll have one of my manager to help you pack..

DooJoon~
She is following us going to SINGAPORE???!!

Hyunseung~
Awesome!

Gikwang~
Lets' go everyone.. 

Jessica~
See you all tomorrow. :)

Hana~
GoodNight Unnies and Oppas.. hehe..

G.Na~
I'll see you tomorrow :)

They all went out and Jessica turn off the lights. I then went to sleep and she also went to sleep..

Good Night everyone. Will update another 3 or 5 chapters tomorrow. If i not busy i'll do 5 chapters. if not i'll do 3 :)