Chapter 13

A New Lover??

Hana~
Your family.. They are too kind to me. Haha..

Kim Bum~
Hahaha... They always treat you or other girls when i bring them to my parents..

After i hear that line, it's like so many girls that he is already dating.. Wonder if i were to be his girlfriend, what number would i be??

Hana~
Ohh.. So you bring your girlfriends to meet your parents??

Kim Bum~
Yeahh, but all the girls i introduced to my parents... ahh.. My parents don't really agree with my type. But today they seem alright. Haha..

Hana~
Yeahh.. Ohhh.. But we have like no relationship am i right?? Let's go. I'm getting tired alreadyy.. Hehehe..

We say goodbye to them and they wave goodbye to us. Hyomin hug me like it's going to be our last time meeting... :( 

Since it's a 30 minutes drive, I decided to sleep for awhile. I wanted to but i did not. So i close my eyes so called rest. He look at me a take out his jacket and put over me. Warm!! But Then... When i woke up, I was already in bed. What happen??

Hana~
What happen??

Kim Bum~
You were sleeping and i did not want to wake you up so i bring you up. I had to biggy back you.. And wow, You are so freaking light!

Hana~
Ohh so that's what happen.. alright.. light?? haha.. heard that alot actuallyy.. hehe...

Kim Bum~
You can go back to sleep first. I have to go for a shoot actuallyy.. Sooryy..

Hana~
It's okey.. Bye.

Kim Bum~
Annyeong..

So i slept the entire day... It was morning alreadyy.. I woke up and i did not see him. I called him and his manager answered......

Manager~
Yoboseyo.

Hana~
Ohh. yoboseyo. Kim Bum oppa??

Manager~
Ohh, Kim Bum is doing a drama right now.

Hana~
So this is the manager?? Ahh where is the location of the shoot??

Manager~
The 63 building.

Hana~
Thank you.. 

I put down the phone and started wonder how am i going there. Oh ya.. Taegsi ofcoures.. I climb up to my original room and took all my clothes to Kim Bum oppa room.I went to shower and head out for breakfast. I went to the nearest starbuck place to drink coffee and eat. Since i am seating near the window, I saw so many people. Just then.. From far across, i could see Donghae oppa and Lee Teuk oppa. I panic and decided to take my coffee and also my muffin and dash out of the place. I started to flag a taegsi. When the taegsi stop, that was when Donghae oppa saw me. I told the driver to drive fast. From the back, I saw donghae trying his best running after the taegsi. I left sad. He stop and shout my name. I ignore it. It was 10.30 and i went to search for the location. I saw Kim Bum oppa acting. He paused. 

Director~
Cut! Kim Bum, your line!

Kim Bum~
Mian. 

Director~
Who are you looking at?? Oh that girl. Bring her here!

Stylist~
Hana, the director wants to see you.

Hana~
What??

Stylist~
Come.

Hana~
Annyeonghasaeyo, Hana ibnida.

Director~
You know how to act?? We need someone to act the main lead. How old are you??

Hana~
Act?? Abit. I'm 17 years old.

Director~
You look mature. You can have the part! Everyone. half an hour break. Wait make it 20 minutes. Hana right?? Can you remember all those words?? 

Hana~
I'll try my best. May i know Which episode are we in?? 

Director~
You can turn to page 23.

Hana~
Alright.

And after that freaking short 20 minutes, i have memorize half of the page of mine and the others. Like reading a book. I'm a fast reader.. 

Director~
And! ACTION!

Kim Bum~
I'll see you tomorrow??

Hana~
Hmm.. Yeahh.. Excuse me...

Kim Bum~
Yeah??

Hana~
Nevermind.

Kim Bum~
Oh Alright. See ya. Oh ya, tomorrow i'll be having a meeting at about 9 in the morning so before i come to the office make sure it's clean.


Hana~
Alright sir. 

You went out off the office and headed home. You flag a taegsi but one of the person working saw you and wanted to give you a ride. You saw your Boss with some other girl. You thought they were having some kind of relationship. You wnet in the car and that guy sent you home. That guy is called Alex.

Hana~
Thank you. 

Alex~
No problem. Where do you stay?

Hana~
Just about 10-20km from here i think?? Oh turn left.

Alex~
So. What do you think about the boss??

Hana~
Come on Alex...

Alex~
Oppa alright. I like people call oppa rather than names.

Hana~
Come on oppa.. He is like.. pftt.. Ahh he is alright. Kind of scary i guess??

Alex~
Ohh.. Alright. What time do you always go to work??

Hana~
About 7.30 or 8?? But i think i'll have to go to work early as Boss will be having a meeting tomorrow. 

Alex~
I'll pick you up alright.

Hana~
You can stop here alright. Hmm.. Yeahh sure. Thanks anyway.

Alex~
You living alone??

Hana~
Nope. living with 2 sisters actually. You wanna go up?? I'll make you a drink??

Alex~
Oh. It's okey. It's getting late already. Pass me your Number. Thanks.

Hana~
Alright. Goodnight then.

Alex~
Goodnight.

Director~
And CUT! Alright! let's have a 5 minutes break and we will continue alright.

The stylist adjust my hair and touch-up my make up. Kim Bum went to see me.

Kim Bum~
Wow. How did you find me huh??

Hana~
I called your phone and youor manager picked up. So i asked a few questions.

Kim Bum~
Ohh Alright. So u think i'll be seeing you later?? At night?? Tomorrow morning..

Hana~
Yeahh.. haha.. yeahh looks like that huh?? What time will we end?? 

Kim Bum~
Not pretty sure. Should be after the whole episode are done i guess??

Director~
Alright! let's shoot. 5 Minutes is up!
And! ACTION!

You went up and open the door.

SuYun~
Hey.. Looks like a guy likes you huh?? Who is he??

Angle~
Yeah. Come on.

Hana~
No one alright. It's just a guy from work.

Angle~
Wait! will he be picking you up tomorrow??

Hana~
Wait! How do you know??

Angle~
Been they done that.

Suyun~
Let's go to bed alright. And Hana.

Hana~
Yeah??

Suyun~
What time will you be back??

Hana~
Not sure. I guess around 9 or 10? Why ask?

Suyun~
Ahh.. I have to tell you something. Mom is making you having some blind dates. Since you are pretty and young, she decided to hook you up with some guy.

Hana~
WHAT???!!

Suyun~
So if mom ask what time will you be home say late alright?? I know that you are the type.. ahh.. that..

Hana~
Unnie! Let's sleep!

Director~
Cut! Alright. That was great! I'll see you guys tomorrow at 4 a.m alright.

Hana~
Thank you! Everyone! Great job.

Kim Bum~
Let's go! I'm tired already..

Hana~
Alright. Lets' go. By the way. Why are we using our own names??

Kim Bum~
the director has it's own reason. Why not try asking him??

Hana~
It's alright. I'll pass. Haha

Kim Bum~
You want coffee?? We are passing by a coffee place you know. 

Hana~
It's okey. If you want, i'll just wait in the car.

Fans around! somehow they notice me. But they did not care as some of them saw me while shooting actually.. 

He came back with 2 coffees.

Hana~
2??

Kim Bum~
Coffee is always a must.

Hana~
They will affect my growth!

Kim Bum~
Just drink. It's not like this is your first time drinking coffee right.

So i drink the coffee and when i'm done, we have already arrived at the hotel.
We went up and bath. We change and went to sleep. I put an alarm beside me so i could wake up. 3.30a alright. That is about a 4-5 hour sleep only!

Let's see the next chapter!!!
Somehow Donghae oppa finds out that i'm doing a drama but how??