Party!

A New Lover??

1 Week later----------------------------

So a week has pass and it's a Wed. Jesicca and I and getting ready for the party.
You kept thinking about the past! You started to have tears in your eyes. Jessica saw you and wiped away your tears.

Jessica~
Hey what's wrong now? Still thinking about the past are you? Didn't i tell you not too?? Come on it's a party and we need to be cheerful alright. 

i nodded. Jessica took a piece of tissue paper and wiped your tears.

About half an hour later you and Jessica was wearing the most pretty dress! The 2 of us look so beautiful!! cannot deny it very much!

The 2 of us arrived with a black Limo. The moment we came out, there were so many people out there saring at us. While i was walking towards the red carpet, Jessica straighten my back and told me to walk with confidence. There were girls gossiping about me and Jessica! 

Gossip Girls1~

Hey isn't that Eun Jung??

Gossip Girl 2~

Yeah.. But she looks so different...

They were holding this month Magazine and saw our face in the magazine. We look at them and started to roll our pretty eyes.

While walking someone call my name and Jessica!

Person~
Hana!! Jessica!!!

We turn our back and saw Syasya!!! A bestfriend of mine and Jessica!

Syasya~
Oh gosh!! You two look amazing! Eun Jung.. I meant Hana!! Why did you ran away?? why never ran away with me?? So that i can be famous like you two. *she started to cry*

Hana~
syasya! I miss you so much!! I am sorry for what i did! But that was the only thing i can do. Stop crying alright.
I am back already so no need cry alright. *I hugged her thightly *

Jessica~
hey you two, what about me?? I also want a hug!!! *the 3 of us hugged each other and went inside the school.

We went to have fun not having a sad story!

About 15 minutes have passed, I was wonderring if Yoseob and Kikwang will be coming. Maybe even bringing their new girlfriend also? hmm

20 minutes have passed still did not see the 2 of them... Just then.......................

Kikwang and Yoseob entered the room and all the girls was running after them but sadly they were not interested and the 3 of us is not even interested!!!

They were talking to their friends when Kikwang saw me and Jessica in that beautiful dress so has Yoseob. The 2 of them walk towards us but we did not see them.

Kikwang~
Hey Eun Jung! You are so pretty! Might as well be my Girlfriend back.

Yoseob~
Hey pretty lady! Wanna go out sometime?? huh??

Hana~
Excuse me?? Do i know you acctually?? Sorry but to say i am not Eun Jung my name is Hana and i am so not interested in you 2.

Jessica and Syasya laugh at the 2 of them.

Kikwang~
Ohh.. Change your name huh?? alright Miss Hana. It's okey if you reject me, there is more beautiful girls in this school.

Yoseob~
Yeah.. that's right.. So many pretty ladies around here. i can be with them anytime!

Hana~
ohh go ahead! I'm not that type of jealeousy!! sorry alright but you are not my freaking type anymore.
So you guys don't mine but to move away?? You are block me alright! So MOVE!!!

People were staring at us.. We look around and laugh listenly..*hahahehe*

Just then a handsome guys came in and the 3 of us were shock!! it was Super Junior Oppa!!! We kept quite but they walk to us. They were so handsome in their black suit! 

Hana~
Oh annyeaong *saying hello in an akward way*

Eun Hyuk, Donghae, Lee Teuk and Kyuhyun~
Oh annyeong! why are you guys here?? 

The rest of the Super Junior~
Annyeong!!

Jessica~
Oh we schooled here before. So called seniors. Why are you handsome Oppas here??

Lee teuk~
Ohh really?? That is great :) Hana are you okey?? You look tired already. You wan Eun Hyuk to send you back??

Hana~ 
Ohh.. It's okey. I'm fine acctually.. *Eun Hyuk came beside me and pull me till outside*

Eun Hyuk~
Are you really sure you alright?? I have a feeling that you are not acctually..

Hana~
Why?? I'm fine like i said alright! Plus i'm hear just because i want to show everyone how i looked like! they kept bullying me you know that?? I am so angry at them! But what can i do?? Time has flies and i am already famous. 

Eun Hyuk hug me from the back and i started to cry. 
he Whisper through my ears * It's okey i am here alright no need to cry*

I kept letting my emotions out! 

He took off his coat and put it on me since its cold.

Hana~
Thanks oppa. really appreciate it alot. You were the one who was with me when i am sad and lonely. All those midnight calls and also text really touches me.

Eun Hyuk smiled at me at gave me a kiss on my lips for about 5 seconds and also on my forehead.
I was shock and i blushed. *hehehe*

Yoseob and Kikwang saw the whole thing and start to spread rumors.

People kept staring at us the moment we enter. It was so uncomfortable. Eun hyuk pull me from my wrist and i followed. It was almost 10 and Jessica and I are very tired. We need rest plus on Friday we have a very tight schedual till next morning. How we wish that we don't have to go for this schedual.. 

Jessica~
Hana, you're not tired? i am very tired just for your info.. Plus it's already 10.45.

Hana~
Yeah.. Me too.. I'm very very tired. I almost fell asleep while you were talking just now.... And sorry. hehe

Jessica~
Nahh.. It's okey.. Plus we are gonna get kill by oppa if we don't reached our dorm by 11!!!

Hana~
Yeah.. Let's go.. 

We were on our way to the door.. Suddenly Lee Teuk stops us.

Teukie~
Where are you going beautiful ladies.. haha

Hana~
Ohh, planing to escape?? haha.. We were just going out to take fresh air.. NOT! We need to get back to our dorm before 11  plus we are really tired acctually.. Really really and i really mean it really!

Teukie~
Chill... How many reallys do you have to say?? huh?? alright wanna ride back?? I am also on my way back cause i.. ahh.. i... You just wait here alright.. I'll take the car..

Jessica~
It's alright oppa, we can acctually take a cab from here really. Plus, there is alot of cabs around here.

Hana~
yeahh.. It's okey oppa. We are fine. Just that i don't want to create trouble again like the last time?? Donghae ask me if i wanted to ride back with him but i refused?? and he acctually carried me like a bride-style... So many people were there! Plus it came out of the news paper 2 days later remember?? I had to go for a freaking press and explane everything.. Lucky to say that nothing acctually happens??

Teukie~
Alright.. Why not i'll be your driver for tonight?? haha.. So how? Is it a yes??

Lee Teuk look in my eyes with a smile. I had to say yes of course!

It was about a 10 minutes drive acctually.. We are so lucky that we were on time! We thank Lee Teuk Oppa and went to take a short shower and went to sleep i got a text text from donghae.

----Text----

Donghae~
I heard that Lee Teuk hyung send Jessica and you back to your dorm??

Hana~
Yeahh.. Why asking about it?? Worried much?? haha.. Aren't you sleppy?? Well i am acctually for your info.

Donghae~
Worried?? NO! haha.. Just asking acctually.. Sleepy?? haha.. alright..

Hana~
Really?? May i ask something oppa??

Donghae~
Yes. of course my dear! haha.. just kidding honey. What do you wanna ask about?? Just say it and i'll answer it with all my heart.. hehe

Hana~
Honey??!! Dear??!! Hmmm, I wanna know why did you avoid me for a week? you acctually did not even looked at me at all. Did i do something wrong or hurt you?? But then after that week, 3 days later you acctually talked to me and i was surprised about it.

When Donghae recieve the text, he was shocked! 

Donghae~
Ohh, It's nothing acctually.. Did i really avoid you?? hmmm.. Not sure about it Let me think. hahah..
Hmmm then why did you not answer my calls?? huh?? Why did you not reply my text?? Why when i wanna talk to you, you acctually go to somewhere else.. May i know why?? 

Hana~
I was busy.. Don't you think so?? I was busy for anything alright.. Why do you care so much?? May I know why? You kept looking at me, and the moment when i wanna looked at you, you acctually looked away and pretend that you did not look at me..

Donghae~
Yes! Maybe i care for you! Maybe i do care about you. Why?? It's not wrong right?? Plus i did not looked at you.. I was looking at someone else acctually so don't jump to conclusion alright.. Mmmmm well i got nothing to say already.. Good Night. <3

Hana~
Mmmm oh well good night then i'll see you some other times

Donghae~
Mmmm... 3

Donghae acctually liked you he has been eyeing on you since last year. You thought that was rediculous but let's see what happens after a week??


I'll update more very soon :)