Photoshoot with JunHyung

A New Lover??

It's so early in the morning at about 6. We had to wake up and head to the salon. We were all half asleep. Getting our make up and hair done usually takes 2 hours?? But luckly our photoshoot starts at 11. We still have a lot of time. I was the last to get ready and get more sleep. We change our clothes and head to our photoshoot studio. Everyone in the crew were setting up the lights, concept and our clothes. It's already 8 and we decided to head for a light breakfast.We went to the nearest coffee place.

Abby~
Hey, did any of you girls text SUJU oppa?? Kind of curious you know.. hehehe

Hana~
yeah i did.. Why curious?? You should text on your own. No need to ask.. heheh..

Jessica~
Hana, what are you talking about??

Hana~
Not sure. I just spit every word out of my mouth. Not even thinking.. My brain is not working i guess??

Yun Hee~
Haha.. Mine too.. My head hurts.. Dizzyy dizzyy..

Soo Min~
Haha.. I cough alot this days.. 

Soo Jin~
Better so and see a doctor alright twin.

Abby~
Aww, look at this twins.. hahah!! 

We started to laugh... Every good time we spent, time sure fly fast. It's 10 for goodness sake. We hurriedly dash and went in the Van. There is alot of traffic but it's okey since we left an hour early.. 

Manager Oppa~
So many traffic. What time is it??

Abby~
Ohh, It's 10.10 already. We still have 50 minutes. Just pray hard that the traffic goes smoothly.

Hana~
Yeahh.. Hmm curious curious curious here! Where is our concept going to be?? 

Manager oppa~
Ohh, By the beach area?? Somewhere fun??

Jessica~
Oppa, did you forget or something?? 

Manager Oppa~
Abit?? haha.. Alright.. Traffic begin to go smoothly. Only left 40 minutes! Need to hurry.. Hana, you will be partner with Junhyung for your shoot.

Hana~
Junhyung?? Don't get it..

Manager Oppa~
Since you are starring in a drama might as well do more shots right??

Hana~
Ohh.. Got it! So i'll be staying late??

Manager Oppa~
Maybe so?? If everythings goes smoothly, you should be back to your dorm at about 11 or maybe midnight?? I'll talk to the Photographer.

Hana~
Alright.. Let me text Junhyung Oppa.. 

Text Conversation With Junhyung Oppa-----------

Hana~
Ohh, Oppa annyeong! I heard you will be at the beach for the shoot..

Junhyung Oppa~
Ohh, Hana annyeong!! Yeahh.. You heard it well..

Hana~
Well I'll see you there alright..

Junhyung Oppa~
Alright.. I'll see you there too. ^_^


It's already 10.50 and we are early people!!! YAY!!! HAha... We went to the changing room and change to the clothes that the stylist gave to us. We had your make-up done and our hair done again. Mr Park our photographer is calling us alreadyy.. Goshh!! Already 11.15.. It took us 45-50 minute to get done.

Hana~
Ohh! Where is Junhyung Oppa??

Photographer~
Hana, you will take shoots with your memebers first. Let me settle your group, solo, duo and and.. ahhh.. yeah.. That should be it?? Okey get readyy..

Hana~
Alright.. 

We pose and pose and pose and pose and pose.. till all our group shoots are done.. Now is the solo shoots but i'll be going last.. I went to the room and sleep with Jessica and Yun Hee the 2 of them are the 3rd and 2nd last for the solo shoot. The others, Soo Jin and Abby are getting ready. Soo Jin finish with her clothes and came to the room to slepp at least 1 hour. Abby is still fitting in the dress and other clothes. So Jess, Yun Hee and I got to sleep for at least 3-4 hours while the other 2 get to sleep maybe about 1 or 2 hours only.. Pity them alot.. heheh... 

It's already 4 and it's Jessica turn to take the solo shoots. The stylist wake me up and tol me to get dress. Eventhough i was half asleep i hurriedly change my clothes and do my make up. Yay!! my turn alreadyy!!! I'll cut it short!
Pose here and there and it's already 8. I skipped my lunch and i'm fine.. My members left m and i'm alone at the beach with the crew.. Waiting for Junhyung Oppa to arrive and we can start. Manager Oppa Gave me break and hot milo to eat and drink so i will not starve till 11 or till midnight.

Finally, Junhyung oppa arrive!! he was in shorts and t-shirt. Simple clothing.. He immediately went to change and put on abit of make-up.

Junhyung oppa~
Hana, mian??  I know i was late and jeosonghabnida.. really really sorry

Hana~ 
It's alright. Deo mianhaehasil pil yoga eobs seubnida ( No need to be sorry)

Photographer~
Finish talking?? Hurry up! The faster we start the faster we can end and i can go back home and sleep.

The both of us laughhh.. *haha*

Photographer~
Alright this is were it gets abit interesting. Junhyung you will lay down on the ground will Hana will put her head on your bodyy.. I meant stomach. You okey with that??

Junhyung oppa~
Mmmm.. Alright.. Hana, you alright with that??

Hana~
Yeahh. I'm okey as long as there is no kissing scene or shoots.. haha

 

Photographer~
You bet there will be that scene.. No go into your position!! Ppalli ppalli!!! It's getting dark!!

Both~
Alright!!!

Photogarpher~
Now the kissing shots.. Don't be nervous. Hana, i know you did alot of shoots with the mouth.. haha

Hana~
I know!! Stop It!!

Photographer~
Alright here whats' you gonna do. Junhyung you will feed her with that grape and look into her eyes. Hana, you will be laughing very shyly and acts like you know nothing. There is when you Junyung will do the move. I'll be doing a continuess shoot so don't stop just do with the flow alright??

Both~
Alright!!

Junhyung oppa~
Nervous??

Hana~
Maybe??

Photographer~
Alright in position!!! And start.

We started our so called scene. It' took us at least 1 hour to do it right. Our photographer kept making us very close so that the kissing scene will be real. Our Lips touch for a second and we were shock. Our Photographer caught it but it was too soon that we need to do the same shoots again.

We were lucky that we end everthing at about 11.30 p.m. The both of us thank all the crew and headed home. 

Hana~
Junhyung oppa, i'll be going now. I'll see you next week for drama??

Junhyung oppa~
Yeahh, i'll see you next week. Eh why next week?? I thought tomorrow??

Hana~
Next week i'll be shooting my scene since i'll not be i the drama for 3 days i guess??

Junhyung oppa~
Hmmm.. Alright. Bye and Good night.

Hana~
Good night to you too.

It's been a very long day and i am so tired. I'm so restless. The moment i reach my dorm, I did not change my clothes instead i went to bed. Good Night.