Caribbean Bay With 2PM

A New Lover??

Let's begin it!!

Hana~
Oppa, you can do it. Fighting!! 

Abby~
You can do it oppa!

Wooyoung start the competition. The time ticks and left with 15 second.. Wooyoung Oppa is doing some tricks. 

Yun Hee~
Wooyoung Oppa!! only left 5 seconds.. fighting!!!

RINGGGGG!!!!!!!
The the waves stop. Wooyoung oppa did it and now it's Taecyeon Oppas' turn!

Abby~
Taecyeon oppa!!! Fighting!!! you can do it!!

The waves starts and it begin. The board started to shake after 10 seconds was gone and left only with 50 seconds.  30seconds gone and still counting. I am taking pictures of him. On the 15 seconds, Taecyeon oppa fell.. Awwww...

Abby~
Oppa, It's okey. ^_^

Now its Nichkhuns' turn. I wipe his head with the towel that i wipe his face off just now. 

Hana~
Nichkhun, just do your best alright. Not expecting anything acctually. I gave him a smile while talking english.

Nichkhun~
Alright. I'll just do my best to impress you. Nichkhun winked at me and i blushed. hehe.

Nichkhun's up and he is so ready. I gave him and sweet smile. And it start he push his board.
40 seconds left and he is still okey. I'm taking pictures and i am worry that he will fall. Not worrying about the punishment accutually.. hehehe..

10 seconds left and he is okey.. People that are surrounding us started to do a countdown
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,0 RINGGG!!! the waves stop and Nichkhun did it!   I'll make it short so Chansung, Nichkhun, Wooyoung and Junsu Pass!!!! So Junho, Taecyeon and their partner will have to do the  punishment!

Wooyoung~
Alright, so the 4 of you will have 4 choice.
1: Dance in a crazy way infront of people
2: Be in the cool pool with your partner and hug each other while we take a picture of you 2
3: Piggy back your partner around the place
4: Do a video, sing for your partner and post it in youtube.
So how people??

Hana~
I would rather do number 2 or 4. hehe

Jessica~
Yeahh, number 1 is so not cool.

Abby~
Ahh, yeah number 1 is way out. Taecyeon oppa what do you wanna do??

Junho~
Alright! i have make my desicion..  I'll take number 2! ^_^ hehe.. 

Soo Min~
Anything. heheh!!!

Wooyoung~
Taecyeon???

Taecyeon~
Yeahh i'll  do number 3. 

Wooyoung~
Alright, we will start with Junho! Let's go. Junho you have 1 minute alright. go in the middle of the pool and take care of your partner alright.

Junho~
1 minute?? So i just have to hug her for 1 minute in the pool?? Alright then.

They went in the  middle of the pool and waiting for Wooyoung Oppa to say start.

Wooyoung~
START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They started to hug each other and fans went crazy! 

Chansung talk over to that big tube to tell everyone that is their punishment. 

40 seconds have pass and left with 20 seconds.  I went in the water to feel how cold is it. It's very cold!!! left with 10 seconds!! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,0.... 

Wooyoung~
Guys, come out!! Taecyeon, your turn!! 

We walk to the destination where they have to start. Nichkhun and i were at the finish destination. They only need to find the 2 of us.
Here goes our awkward conversation...


Hana~
Don't you think this is too awkward??

Nichkhun~
Hmm.. Yeahh.. Well what ccan we do?? so many fans taking our pics. hehe..

Hana~
Yeahh..

Fanperson 1~
Oppa, Can help me sign my CD?? hehe..

Nichkhun~
Sure pretty. come here.

Fanperson 1~
Ohh.. Thank You. Oppa you and Unnie really look good together. Are you on a DATE??

Hana~
DATE??!! Haha. No silly. We're are not. We'er waiting for our friends to find us as they are having their punishment.

Fanperson 1~
Ohh.. hahhehe.. Well thank you Oppa. Annyeong Unnie.
                                                                                 
So the little girl say good bye to us. We were wondering where are this 'Couple' heheh..
Well it's true am i right?? We are with our partner you know..

Nichkhun~
Well how's going with your life??

Hana~
That's a pretty random question huh?? Hmm.. Well everythings good. Just waiting to record my 2nd single that's next week i guess?? Oppa??

Nichkhun~
Well, It's alright.. Going for Tour soon. This week we'll be going to Singapore. How's like there?? Willing to let me know?? huh?? hehe.. 

Hana~
Well Singapore is an awesome country. Just like other country. Singapore is a small dot maybe like a dust?? You can't see in the world map you know.. hehe.. It's a safe country. So many places you can go to. So many awesome place. I'll give you some pictures taht i took during my saty in singapore. 

Nichkhun~
Wow. That's sounds awesome. Just by hearing it, i feel that is an awesome country. Yeahh, you really need to give me the photos. hahaha.. hey here they come..

Taecyeon still look manly no wonder everyone says Abby's light. so as we. hehe.. She's blushing through the crowd. Looking down huh?? I bet she's liking it alot!! hahah

Wooyoung~
Come On!!!

Hana~
Eh?? Since when are you here??

Wooyoung~
Since 20 seconds ago. Heard abit of your conversation.. mmmm..

Hana~
Ohhh.. haha.. yeahh.. Was talking about Singapore with Nichkhun Oppa since you guys will be coming on Saturday. 

Wooyoung~
Ohh, That's cool. Any special thing around Singapore??

Hana~
You bet!! It's an awesome place for your Info.

Junsu~
Really??? Wow!!

Soo Jin~
Yeah, What Hana Unnie says it's true..

Nichkhun~
Alright.. Eh they are reaching!!

Taecyeon Oppa run as fast as he could as he only have 15 seconds left on the clock. Countdown!!!
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0!!!!! And Taecyeon Oppa did it.. hahah Bet that they had a hard time finding us. hehe

Nichkhun~
Hana here is my number. anything to text me or call alright.

Hana~
Alright. See you some other time.

Well time went passed really fast. it's already 8 and we need to get out of there and head out for dinner. We change into our clothes and waited for the Manager Oppa. I forgot that the Manager Oppa will not be taking us as i told him not to fetch us. 

Hana~
Oppss.. I forgot, i told Manager Oppa that he will not fetch us.

Twins~
Wae???!!! Why did you tell Oppa??

Yun Hee~
How are we getting home??

Jessica~
We will eat our dineer first then go home understand.

Abby~
Taxi should be alright. We just tell the uncle where to stop and we will see the 6 of us again what??

Hana~
I'm so soorryyy.. Yeahh, We will just tell the uncle where to stop and we will meet again.

Jessica~
So?? What are we waiting for?? Flag a taxi people!!

So Jessica, Abby and I took 1 taxi while the other 3 took another. We told the uncle to bring us to a near by restaurant. It took about 15 minutes to reach the destination. We meet each other again and went in the restaurant. We were surprise to Super Junior Oppa. Donghae Oppa came to us..

Donghae~
Annyeong! What are you guys doing here?? Spying on us huh??

Jessica~
We have no time to do taht alright. We are here for dinner. We just got back from Caribbean Bay for your info. hehe.. So what are you doing here oppa??

Eunhyuk~
We are having our dinner. Wanna join us?? We just got here too.

Soo Jin~
Okey!! hehe.. Kyuhyun oppa nice to see you.

Kyuhyun Oppa~
Haha. Nice to meet all of you.

Hana~
Hahaha.. Well Lets' take a seat ladies. my leg is aching. Hahah..

Dongahe~
Here, let me show your table..

We ordered our food and drinks. We ladies were quite when these oppas ask us alot of question. So many jokes and laughter around. We talked about our days while we were training. SUJU Oppa told us about their days while training. We were shock how strict Manager oppa was. After all those stories, the food finally arrived. We eat and drink and told more stories so it would not be so awkward. It was already 9.30. We are tired really really tired and decided to head back to our dorm

Hana~
Thanks for the dinner let us pay alright.

Lee Teuk~
It's okey. Let us pay alright.

Jessica~
Thanks. We will be heading back first alright.

Abby~
Yeahh. Thanks also. 

Yun Hee~
Thanks for the food, Jokes and many many stories. We enjoy it alot. 

Soo Jin~
So many laughters. Hope to see you again alright.

Soo Min~
Guys, I'll flaq a cab for us. Twin lets go. 

Shindong~
Cab?? Where's Manager hyung??

Hana~
Ohh, I told him not to fetch us for today. Alright. Annyeong!!

Super Junior oppa~
Annyeong!! take care. Call us or text us when you guys reached.

We took a cab and went back to our dorm. We had our bath.

Jessica~
Hana, give Donghae oppa or any oppa tell them that we reached  10 miutes ago. 

Hana~
Alright. i'll text Donghae oppa alright?? Hmm, What to say?? Hmm.....  Jessica, tell me on what to say?? i can't just say hey were reached. sorry for not informing you 10 minutes ago.. haha  so how?

Jessica~
That should be alright. Hurry text alright.. I'll be wanting to see what he say.

Text conversation............

Hana~
Oppa, we reached 10 minutes ago. Sorry for not texting you early.  

Donghae~
Ohh.. Hana, It's okey. Why late texting??

Hana~
Ohh, nothing. The moment we reached we straight away bath. Sorry.. Hehehe.. 

Donghae~
It's okey.. Hmm, What time are you gonna sleep??

Hana~
Now?? hehe.. sorry. We are so tired acctually.

Donghae~
Ohh, alright. Well sleep well then.

Hana~
Good night. you too.

Donghae~
<3

The moment when you were half asleep, Nichkhun oppa texted you.

Nichkhun~
Hey, asleep already??

Hana~
Yeahh. almost.. What's up??

Nichkhun~
Ohh, so sorry. Ahh nevermind just go back to sleep. Good night then. <3

Hana~
Haha.. It's okey.. Good night to you to..

Let's see the next chapter...