chapter 27

A New Lover??

Hana-
Uncle you can stop here. 

Driver-
That will be $15.

Hana-
Here.. You can keep $20

Uncle-
Hana, you should not bring us around. 

Hana-
Well.. I have finish paying and stuff so i should bring you to eat. I don't like to be alone though..

Aunty-
What are you doing right now??

Hana-
I'm a singer.. 

Aunty-
Really?? I don't really see you in TV.

Hana-
I'm a Korean singer. I'm from Singapore for only about 11 years. Then my family had to move regarding or my grandads' company in korea. So i'm here on a holiday.

Farhana-
You alone??

Hana-
Ofcourse not. I'm with my friends. Family too.. 

Farhan-
You with your Family??

Hana-
Ahhh.. My friends are my family for this 5-6 years.. And i did not see my family much..

While talking and walking the oldest daughter started to sing.. I was amaze.. 

Hana-
You can sing Farhana..

Farhana-
Abit. Mom and Dad don't really let me to sing..

Hana-
Well if you got talent then you should sing or dance you know..

Farhana-
You think??

Hana-
Yes..

I gave her a smile. We walk into the Shopping Mall and went up to eat Pizza Hut! Since just now no one notice me.. It's so awesome!!! Hehhe.. I am a freaking ordinary girl. :)

Hana-
Ahh. Uncle, since you don't gave a job, why not you work with my grandad?? He has a company here.. I can talk to him about it.. Salary don't mention it alright.. 

Uncle-
It's alright no need. 

Hana-
I insist! Here.. This is my grandad's company. You can go there anytime. If the person say why are you here just say my name. 

Uncle-
Ohh.. alright then..

I was happy until it's about to go home. i feel sad that everything moves fast.. Haish...

Uncle-
Thank you for everything Hana..

Hana-
Your welcome.. Farhana, this is my number. Call me alright.. I'll be waiting.. Aunty, is it okey if your daughter sing with me?? Just one song.. We will make a cover of any song she like.. I'll extend my holiday here.. maybe another week should be fine. or a few more days. I'll talk to my manager and see what he says..

Aunty-
Ahh.. I'm not sure about this..

Hana-
Ahh. Hold on. I need to take this call.

-Manager Conversation-

Manager-
Where are you??

Hana-
I'm at Bugis. Jessica should know.

Manager-
Hurry back. We are going to have dinner together.

Hana-
Alright..  Oppa!

Manager-
mmm..

Hana-
Nevermind. I'll talk to you later..

Manager-
Alright.. be here by 8.30 alright..

Hana-
Alright :)

-End of Conversation-

Uncle-
Who was that?? 

Hana-
My manager. Ahh.. Aunty don't worry.. The money we made will give you at least 20% of the total that should be about................................ 40k?? I'll take a no for answer. Means no rejection. Your daughter has a beautiful voice.. 

Aunty-
Alright.. If you say so.. 

Hana-
Farhana, This is a phone.. You can share this with your family.. Don't worry about my bill. I'll settle it alright.. Remember and share.. This is an IPad. Share alright. i bought this while i was going to the toilet just now. got a 70%off.. There is so many games in there.. so play with it alright. Uncle, Aunty, This is a phone. Simple one.. use this to call me or your daughter and sons. You can call me if you have any trouble.. inside have many numbers for job. about 15 number inside there.. There is a special number that is my grandad company.. Call him alright.. You can try to call up my uncle and aunt for jobs but i'll be happy if you work with my grandad..

Uncle-
Thank you so much.. I don't know how to repay you.

Hana-
Easy.. Work with my family.. Make your family happy.. And here is 300. You can buy things at the supermarket and also the fees for the taxi. I got to go. I wish i could spend more time but i have to go. Farhana, Call me alright :)

I wave them good bye and took a cab.. Went back to the hotel and found all of them are witing for me at the buffet area.. I was smiling all the way.. 

HyunA-
HANA!! why are you smiling??!!

Hana-
Mian... Sorry for making you guys late.. 

Gikwang-
Where did you go??

Hana-
Out?? Do something?? And why are we here?? I thought we are suppose to go to Singapore Flyer??

Manager-
Cancel.. We will do it tomorrow.. They got tired.

Hana-
Ouhh.. Lets' eat..

Jessica-
You didn't eat??

Hana-
Yes.. But knid of hungryy..

Jessica-
Where did you go??

Hana-
Help a poor family??

Jessica-
Ohh... Alright. Are they okey??

Hana-
They are fine after what i did?? Eh want to make a cover?? as in we do a cover of someone song or we can ask Manager oppa to let the composer make us an english song and sing it. 

Jessica- 
Only the 2 of us??

Hana-
Nope. 3 :)

Jessica-
3???

 Hana-
Yeahh.. There is this girl that is 12 years old. She can sing. A beautiful Voice. She is the part of the family i help just now..

Manager-
Hana, What did you want to ask??

Hana-
Oppa, Just now i met this family and the daughter can sing very well. Is it possible is we can do a song together?? Jessica is also with me.. SO is it alright??

Manager-
Ohh.. Alright then We have an English song called tattoo.. ahh when you want to start?? 

Hana-
If i am free tomorrow morning till afternoon then it should be alright..

Manager-
Alright.. I'll call up the Recording studio alright.. Bring her along..

Hana-
Thanks oppa.

Well after Dinner and all those talking we all went up to bed and sleep. Cause i have to wake up at 9. SO that is fine with me.. Good night

See you all later at the next CHAPTER :)