Chapter 26

A New Lover??

After a 20 hour flight, It's already morning as in already 10 in singapore. I was freaking excited that i woke up first. Hehehe..I wanted to see what is down there but sadly we are still up in the sky. Just 2 more hours and we will reach.. I did not update twitter or anything so is Jessica. When i am with them, I stop thinking about my members and oppa and also unnies.. Well.. I went to the toilet again and sit back at my seat. I did not reliase that my head was on Junhyung oppas' shoulder. I quickly put my head up but then Junhyung oppa sunddenly put my head down again. I was shock. Jessica have not wake up so as the rest. I was like the only one awake. But after that whole incident, Junhyung oppa and I is awake. We did not speak cause we feel very awkward. very AWKWARD!!!!

-2 hours have pass-

Stewardess-
Ladies and Gentlemen, We will be arriving to singapore in about 15 minutes time. 
Please fasten your seat belts. Thank you.

Junhyung was very clueless.. He was looking all around. The stewardess was talking in english. So i help translate it. After 1 minute of explaination. He understands already.. I buckle up my seat belts and look at Junhyung oppa. He was like having trouble buckling up the seat belts so i help him and he was shock. He remain silence....

-15 Minutes-

Stewardess-
Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Singapore. We hope you had enjoy your flight.
Thank you and have a nice day. 

After we landed, i took my backpack and head out first. I waited for them outside. Then i saw Gikwang oppa. 

Gikwang-
Manager hyung say to go outside first. 

Hana-
Oh alright. *I NEED A TOILET!!!!!!!!*

Gikwang-
I'm going to the toilet. 

Hana-
GREAT! Cause i also need to go! BADLY.. Here.. Follow me.

Gikwang-
Haha.. Alright.

So since i know where to go. I show him the toilet and i also go to the toilet. After clearing my business, I went to touch up my make up and went out. 

Gikwang-
YA! How long must you been in there??

Hana-
You were waiting for me??

Gikwang-
Yes! :)

He smile at me. aww.. I was shock that he actually waited for me. Then!! There was a loud scream!! I look outside.. And saw so many fans. But sadly we went through CIP and no one knows about it until Gikwang updates under twitter..

-Twitter-
Gikwang-
Yay!! Reach Singapore! Went to the toilet and saw so many fans but they did not know that we went out through CIP! hehe.. Sorry Beauties!!
-Twitter END-
 

I check Twitter and saw his update. There was so many replies!! I ask for his phone and reply to only 50 LUCKY
fans Hehehe.. They were all wanting them to reply their tweets. So Jess and I took their phones and update twitter..I was holding Junhyung Oppa, GIkwang oppa and also Yoseob oppa phones and reply to ony 50 lucky fans. But i was bored along the way so i replied to about 100 fans from each phones. Heheh.. We are going stay at Marina Bay Sands Hotel for a week.

-Marina Bay Sands Hotel-

HyunA~
Hana!

Hana-
Unnie??

HyunA~
So you me and Jess will share one room alright :)

Hana-
That sounds fun!!

Jessica-
Awesome!! Unnie, what are we going to do??

Gayoon-
Both of you are gonna show us around here.. Manager oppa will pay.

Manager-
Gayoon! I heard that..

*LAUGH* Hahah!! So i give them some awesome places to go Like Sentosa, Skypark*Swimming pool roof top*, Universal studio, Singapore Flyer, Wild Wild Wet. 

Manager-
Hana, There is a rolla costor right?? The freaking scary one.

Hana-
Yeah.. 

Manager-
So, We will go to this 5 places alright. but one day one place. We can eat breakfast then go have some fun then have lunch and go shopping for you girls and head out for Dinner. I'll tell DooJoon about this later.

JiHyun-
ASSA!!! SHOPPING!!

Jessica-
Well SIngapore have a lot of shopping mall. You see this and that. 

HyunA~
Going to buy some shoes and bag?? from Chanel?? Hahaha..

Hana~
Unnie! Later the company go bank rupt how?? Hehe.. KIDDING :)

Manager-
Alright.. We have arrive already.. You people can sleep till 4 and we will go out for lunch and dinner.

We went to our rooms and settle down. Jess, HyunA unnie and I fell asleep.

-1 hour later-
*knock* *knock*

Jessica-
Unnie! The door!!!

HyunA-
Hana! The door!

Hana-
ALRIGHT!!! Who is this??

Somebody-
It's ME!!!

a farmiliar voice outside the door. Think Think THINK!! I open the door and saw Yoseob oppa outside.

Hana-
Yes oppa??

Yoseob-
Disturb you??

Hana-
Abit i can say.. Sleeping as usual.

Yoseob-
Ohh.. Ahh.. Manager oppa say we can do anything before dinner. Cause he say we are eating At SIngapore Flyer. The Tube or something..

Hana-
OHh.. Haha.. Alright.. 

Yoseob-
You seem farmilar with everything.. Here.

Hana-
Well I'll be in Singapore every month for 3-4 days?? Or any part of the country.. But Singapore is the country that i like to visit. Or stay. 

Yoseob-
Why??

Hana-
Well i was born here.. I was here since i was born.. Hehehe.. Until i was 7 i think. We move to Korea cause my dad has to transfer here and take up my grandad company. So now is his. And after that will be mine?? Or my brother. My grandfather was the President of singapore for 7 years. That was when i turn 11. Then i started to sing and dance when i was 12. Still young. Then my mom did no like that i sing or dance. She lock me at the room for a week without eating or drinking. But i do have food and drinks in my room when i get hungry.. Ahh.. do i really have to tell you everything?? Ahh. where is the rest??

Yoseob-
Wow!!!! Alright.. Ahh.. they are playing games. Bye.

Yoseob run and went to his room. awkward. weird!!!

I went inside and wash my face. I got dress and went out. I put a little memo on the mirror and also the TV if they did not see it. I took out my geek specs and wear it while on my way to the lift. Went down and exit the lobby. I bring a lot of cash along with me just in case of something.. I have about 10K with me in my wallet. there is another 5K in my bag at the hotel. and another 5K in my other bag. Shoppin is my most 3rd best. Well i can say 2nd too... Hehehe... I take a cab and went to sentosa. It was an half an hour trip alright.. 

The moment i got there i pay the driver, immediately went out and walk quickly. Too scared to see people. LOL?? Well if reporters know i'm here i'll be dead. News can go to my manager.. and previously at the airport today i had to dress up like a person just got back from a holiday you know.. Not Cool. I took so many rides here and there. But it's so lonely. Was walking down at the beach when i saw this family of 5 were camping here *Malay family*.   I was curious as they did say no camping. Just then the security came and ask them to leave.. I was shock!!!! They walk and pass me. I walk with them. I told them to stop.

Hana-
uncle, aunty why are you camping here? Is there anything wrong?? Why aren't your children schooling?? I know it's a holiday..

Uncle-
Daughter, we were kick out of our house because we have not pay our bills here and there. Now we have no place to stay. I could not afford to pay their school fees the mother is sick. I got fired 2 months ago and this is our life. 

He called me daughter there was a reason alright. Not his real daughter. When he speak in malay, i translate it what he is talking to english... I was shock to hear their story. tears started to form up and i try to control it. 

Hana-
Uncle, may i know how much is the bill?? and also the school fees??

Aunty-
It's okey dear.. You do not need to know..

Hana-
Aunty, maybe i can help alright. Tell me where do you stay.. You have the person number??

Uncle-
We own atleast 10K plus the school fees..

Hana-
Ohh..  You have the person number?? and also the school number??

They give me and i call them-

-House agency-

Hana-
Hi may i know who am i speaking??

Person-
I'm Amanda. You are??

Hana-
Hi Amanda, I'm Hana. I'm asking you to give back Mr. Kamal house back. I'll pay for their fees alright.

Amanda-
Where can we meet?? 

Hana-
We will meet at the restaurant near Bugis?? The newest restaurant??And after i pay, Is it possible for them to head home?

Amanda-
Alright. I'll see you at 4 then. Yes they can.

Hana-
Thank you. May i know who much do they have to pay?? 

Amanda-
Pay 6k for the house and also 3k the bills.

Hana-
Ahh.. Is the house is fully paid??

Amanda-
Nope. They need another 5k to complete it.

Hana-
ALright. I'll be bringing 14k with me. And may i ask if it's possible if i pay for 3years of paying the bills of the electricity, water bills?? Is it possible??

Amanda-
Yes it is. If you want to pay for at least 3 years, will need to add another 8k.

Hana-
Alright. I'll bring 22k later on. 

Amanda-
Yes alright.

-End of house agency-

-School-

Hana-
Uncle, what is the name of their schools??

Uncle-
They are all in the same school. It's Junyuan Primary school. 

Hana-
Oh.. Alright. Give me a minute.
Hello?? Is this the Junyuan primary school??

Person-
Hello and Good afternoon. Yes this is. May i kow who is speaking??

Hana-
Good Afternoon. I'm Hana. I'm calling regarding of School Fees under tha names of Farhana Binte Mohd Kamal and the siblings. I would like to know how much?

Person-
Oh. The 3 siblings did not pay for 3  months that add up to 1k.

Hana-
Oh. If i pay, They can go back to school next year right??

Person-
Yes.

Hana-
Alright. I'll pay 3k for the next few months. is it posible??

Person-
Yes. How do you want to pay it??

Hana-
Credit Card. This is my account number.. 123-45678-9

Person-
Thank you. They can buy their ooks for next year.

Hana-
Thank you.

I remember that my mom give me a POSB card that contains about 1,000,000 in it. Mom, sorry to use it. I have my own reason on doing it. I have many credit cards and almost all of them are with you.. so I have to use it!

I call my mom just to tell her.

-conversation with MOM-

Hana-
Oh. Mom..

Mom-
Hello daughter.. What is it??

Hana-
Mom, Ahh. don't say anything alright.. If my manager ask you if i go anywhere don't say singapore. Or just say she is safe or she have to visit her relatives outside country or some thing. And mom, I'm in singapore. I want to tell you that..... I...

Mom-
You use you POSB card?? I'm okey with it hunney.. It's yours. but remember limit alright..

Hana-
But i think i'll spent atleast 30k altogethere? maybe or 20k.

Mom-
OMMO!!! so much??

Hana-
I'm helping a family here.. They got kick out because of not paying bills and the 3 childrens have not paid their school fees for 3 monhs.

Mom-
Ohh. I'm alright with it. ahh.. Just don't spend till 50k alright.

Hana-
Yes eommo. Bye. i love you and miss you :) <3

-end of conversation-

It's almost 3 and i have so called an appointment.. 

Hana-
Aunty, Uncle. It's almost 3 why not i'll bring you to eat??

Farhana-
Aww.. Thanks aunty..

Hana-
Don't call me aunty alright.. Call me Hana.

Farsyafina-
Thank you so much sis hana.

Farhan-
Thank you. I want to eat at pizza hut!

Farsyafina-
I want BugerKing!!!

Farhana-
I agree with anything. I'm not a type that is picky about food.

Hana-
Haha.. Alright.. Let me book a taxi first. 

15 minutes after waiting for a taxi..

ouh. Here it comes.
Next chapter :) 

 

Will update chapter 26 now. but after 1 hour or 2. Will do shapter 27 and 28 tonight.:)