[special #1] Guardians

PinkFinite

 

High school is always hard for Jung Eunji since most of the girls keep on bullying her. What can she do? The boys get along with her so well, she starts to befriend with them. This trigger the jealousy among the other girls whenever they see Eunji hang around with the boys, the same age or seniors. Eunji gets along with the boys despite the age differences. Probably because of her personality and character makes it easier for her to befriend with the boys. It's not like she never tries to befriend with the girls, but most of them take advantage of her. They just want to be close to the boys instead of genuinely want to be her friend. 

There are Jung Eunji herself, Kim Sunggyu, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon and Kim Myungsoo in her group of friends. Kim Sunggyu is her senior meanwhile Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon and Kim Myungsoo are her classmates. Studying in a coed school is really hard for Eunji. There are several episodes of her getting bullied, but she will end up being helped by the four knights in shining armors. It is like Eunji is fated to be rescued by these four heroes, people keep on questioning what did she do in her previous life.

The first episode happens after their PE class. Eunji makes her way first to the changing room when she finds her uniform is hanging in front of the door, soaking wet. She feels embarrassed and flustered because now she doesn't know what to wear. She can hear the footsteps heading towards her direction so she quickly takes the soaking uniform and opens the door. Just when she steps into the room, she is being showered by a bucket full of water above her. She stands still, hugging her uniform tightly and lowers her head, feeling embarrassed.

She can't turn around or run away from the place since it is getting crowded in just a minute. She can hear all the girls whispering to one another, most likely laughing and criticizing her. She covers her eyes with her bangs to make sure that no one sees her holding back her tears. Suddenly, someone puts a school jacket to cover her soaking body from the back. The person turns her around and pulls her into a close embrace before they both head towards the sick bay. Eunji is so surprised by the sudden rescuing, she avoids any eye contact from the others. 

She doesn't know who the guy is until they arrive at the sick bay. She looks up when the guy swipes aside her bangs. Lee Howon. Howon, or most likely to be called as Hoya, smiles at her and she replies it back, with tears rolling down her cheeks. He ruffles her wet hair and takes her to the nearest chair. The nurse then come to greet both of them and she is definitely shocked at the scene in front of her. Hoya asks the nurse if she has extra dry clothes for Eunji and she immediately goes and get it. Hoya then assures Eunji that everything will be alright if she stays there until the last school bell rings. He will copy the notes for her and takes her stuff to the sick bay afterwards. 

 

**********

 

The second episode happens one time during lunch break. Everyone is making their ways to the cafeteria when suddenly, a group of girls cornering Eunji. They firstly ask Eunji politely to join one of their friends birthday celebration, but then one of them pulls her hand roughly, heading to the back of the building. When they arrive at the location, the girl pushes Eunji to the ground. Eunji endures the pain and she stands up slowly afterwards. 

 

"Hey Tiffany, I don't know the reason why you want her and why we are here in the first place..."

 

"I want to celebrate my birthday with our precious Eunji, what's wrong with that?"

 

"N-Nothing."

 

Eunji looks to them as they talk among themselves. Tiffany and her friends have something bad up to their sleeves, that's for sure. 

 

"Do you know what's going to make me happy for my birthday?"

 

"What is it, Tiffany?"

 

"Seeing her being covered with flour and eggs."

 

Tiffany smirked for a while and her devilish smile can be seen when her friends start to throw eggs and a hand full of flour to Eunji. Not long after that, a cough can be heard. Tiffany and her friends stop whatever they are doing when they spot the person behind Eunji. Tiffany starts to feel scared as she steps backwards a little when the guy steps closer towards Eunji. 

 

"How unlucky are you because if a guy goes out with you, he definitely goes after your looks without considering your dirty personality."

 

That voice, it belongs to Nam Woohyun. Eunji turns around to see Woohyun is smiling to her, with that priceless eyesmile of his. Eunji is glad to see Woohyun here, rescuing her. Woohyun grabs Eunji hand and gently intertwines them before he speaks to Tiffany.

 

"I'm politely asking you guys to stop doing this before everything gets worse. And we don't want that to happen, right?"

 

Woohyun saying that with a smile on his face, makes it even scarier to Tiffany and her friends. Tiffany glares at Eunji before she leaves them and her friends follow her from behind.

 

"Thanks, Woohyun."

 

"Hey, no problem. Now, let's get you clean."

 

**********

 

The third one happens during Eunji's volleyball practice in the evening. All of the girls are playing rough, they keep on pushing Eunji side to side. Eunji endures it all because she can't afford to lose this position of hers in qualifying for the volleyball team. Eunji is very athletic, which makes her very competitive when it comes to sports. She is good in archery and volleyball, but there is no empty spot in the archery team which makes the volleyball team is her only option. Well, the other girls are also desperate to get into the team, but seeing how greedy they are and how they keep on playing dirty is a not good quality to their coach. 

The coach is not stopping the game no matter how many dirty cards been pulled out in the court because she wants to see Eunji's capabilities. She wants to see if Eunji can be their permanent member to the team, but to do so, Eunji have to endure the unfairness that happen in the court. Eunji must have a very strong physical and mental. But, things turn out to be unpleasant when a girl from the opposing team purposely aims the ball towards Eunji which resulting a direct hit to her face. 

Eunji immediately sits down on the spot as she can feel her head pounding very hard. Later on, she can feel a fluid coming out of her nose. She touches it and she can see a red-colored fluid on her finger. The coach quickly stops the game and she regrets that she didn't stop it earlier. Everything could have been avoided if she doesn't insist to test Eunji further more. Then, suddenly comes a guy, who is practicing basketball next to their volleyball court. He quickly takes Eunji into bridal style and tells the coach that he will bring her to the sick bay for a check-up. Eunji can't see the guy's face clearly, but she knows that he is Kim Myungsoo. Eunji can't take it anymore, she fainted in his comfortable warmth. 

 

**********

 

Because of the three incidents, the girls stop bullying Eunji because the more Eunji gets bullied, the closer the three guys and Eunji will be, and that is not what the girls want. They have to accept the fact that they can't do anything about it but that doesn't stop them from bullying Eunji outside of the school. 

The fourth and the last episode happens when Eunji is working on a part-time job. Eunji works as a waitress at a cafe. The cafe is pretty well-known in the neighborhood thus every time is a hectic time, especially lunch time. Somehow, the workers and the staffs there can manage to control the crowd efficiently.

One evening, after Eunji is finished with her volleyball practice, she goes straight to the cafe for her night shift. Little did she know, there is a group of girls following her from behind. She enters the cafe and goes straight to the locker room to change the uniform. Thank goodness, there are less customers around since it is quite late. The girls sits far from the counter on the opposite end of the shop. Eunji goes out of the locker room later and starts working. 

Eunji arrives at the girls' table to take their orders. Some of the girls smirks at her, some of them keep whispering to themselves. Eunji keeps a straight face yet she acts friendly since they are her customers. Eunji settles their orders and later, brings their meal to the table. At the same time, there is one of the girls who comes back from a toilet. She purposely pushes Eunji and quickly act innocent after that. Eunji falls down to her knees. The dishes and the cups break and scatter around her. The incident successfully gain everyone's attention in the cafe.

Eunji slowly picks up the broken pieces when suddenly she cuts her finger. The girls smiling devilishly seeing her like that. Eunji winces at the pain when she pulls out the broken piece out of her finger. Suddenly, a guy kneels down next to her and quickly holds onto her hand. The guy the blood that coming out of her injured finger. The girls can't control their shocked faces and then, one of them starts to pack her stuff and goes out of the cafe. The rest of her friends joins her afterwards.

The guy kisses Eunji's injured finger, resulting Eunji to remain silent. Eunji looks at him and she is so surprised. Kim Sunggyu.

 

"Sunggyu-sunbae, w-what are you doing here?" Eunji quickly retrieve her hand away from him.

 

"I was working on my project over there." Sunggyu points at the table he's been sitting all along.

 

 "Thank you, sunbae."

 

"No problem."

 

Later than, comes the manager. Sunggyu explains everything to the manager and thank goodness, the manager sees Eunji is not at fault. The manager calls out another waitress to help cleaning up the mess before he disappears behind the counter. Eunji looks at her injured finger to find that the blood have stop flowing out. 

 

"Eunji, let's walk home together." Eunji looks at him and she can see his eyes disappears because of his smile.

 

"Sure, sunbae. Really appreciate it." Eunji bows down to him a little before she excuses herself.

 

The news of Eunji's incident at the cafe spread fast like a wind. Since everyone knows that Eunji is being protected inside and outside of the school, nobody is bullying her after that. Eunji is so happy and appreciated that the guys are willing to take care of her. She can take care of herself, of course she can since she is an independent woman, but sometimes things get out of her control and she is really happy that the guys are always there for her. She loves them so much, but she doesn't know that her four knights in shining armors love her in a romantic way. If she knows the real meaning behind all these rescue plans, who would she choose?

 


 

Hello everyone. Well, this is a very fast update. I didn't expect it either XD to be honest, I don't even know why I name this as "special" haha, but you guys should take note that "special" is when I write two or more possible pairings in one oneshot, or maybe even other possible pairings than the ones I used to write. This "special" oneshot is about reverse harem. For those who doesn't know what reverse harem is, it is about two or more characters who potentially show romantic interest in the heroine. I purposely left it hanging since I'm not sure to continue or not. 

Thank you to the new subscriber and of course, you all my precious readers, thank you so much. I really appreciate that you guys find my stories interesting ^^ I hope we can talk to each other though. I really want to. We can definitely talk on twitter and if you're shy, you can drop by on my ask.fm. Thank you guys <3