Woorong; Together

PinkFinite

 

It starts from an agreement from both sides of the family and no rejections raised from the husband and wife-to-be. The husband and wife both sheepishly nod to the agreement and their families are so happy and overjoyed by it. The wife's family invites the husband's family to have a dinner over before parting ways, saying goodbye and the husband's family agrees to it. Both of the families are enjoying their dinner to the fullest, with exchanged stories and laughter; makes the night even more beautiful.

But the husband and the wife both stay silent at a corner of the dining table. Both of them keep on exchange gazes but one of them will avert their attention away and their cheeks blush as red as the roses bloom in the morning. The other one will keep on looking at her because his eyes just can't get enough of her beauty and he smiles as he found her cheeks redden.

Soon, the husband's family gets up and makes their way to the door with the wife's family walk them there, but the husband and the wife both stays in the dining hall, both are now facing one another without saying anything. The husband takes her hand gently and kisses her knuckles lovingly. The wife seems surprised, her eyes widens at the contact but she feels at ease and the warmth from the husband kiss transfer straight to her heart.

 

"See you later, Chorong-ie…"

 

"E-eung… See you later, Woohyun-oppa…"

 

The husband releases her hand slowly and catches his way back to his family. He didn't forget to look back at her and waves slowly. His eyes keep looking into hers and hoping that she can understand his feelings. The wife waves back and smiles to him.

 

**********

 

It's not long ago when Woohyun and Chorong's family sets their son and daughter together for an arranged marriage. Little the families know that Woohyun and Chorong know one another since they both enter the same club back in college. Woohyun is a sunbae that Chorong looks up to and admires the most because to her, Woohyun is perfect in everything. His honey-like voice, his honey-like scent and even his hair is honey-like blonde. Everything about Woohyun is sweet and healing, just like honey.

Chorong is a hoobae that Woohyun secretly have a crush on and of course her sweetness and cuteness is something that Woohyun fall for. To him, Chorong is like the sun that shines throughout his darkest hour. Her smile worth more than 4-karats diamond, her eyesmile is something that he keep on repeating before taking off to the dreamland, hoping to see her in his dream every single night.

They both keep their secret crush hidden and stay as sunbae and hoobae during their college days. Since Woohyun graduates first, they both separate ways after that, not contacting one another. Woohyun is too stubborn to ask for her number while Chorong is too shy to start asking first. So they both keep on yearning and longing for one another during 3 years of silence.

Woohyun starts working at a very prestigious company as an engineer and of course, the pay is very high but in return, Woohyun is busy with all the projects coming up. He goes to work 5 days in a week and extra one day working from his house. His soon-to-be house with Chorong. Chorong, on the other side, is finishing her studies and graduates flauntlessly with flying colours.

Then, comes one day where Woohyun and Chorong's family suggested an arranged marriage but both, soon-to-be husband and wife know nothing about their partner, but at the same time being filial children to their parents, agreeing right away. That is where the family meeting comes in picture. Woohyun and Chorong were so surprised to see each other after 3 years. Chorong nearly shed tears of happiness when she saw Woohyun at the front door but she held it in when she see Woohyun is smiling back to her.

After the family meeting, Woohyun is working as usual, as he keep on chanting inside his head that he needs to earn money for Chorong. He wants his marriage life with Chorong be perfect as ever. He wants to give Chorong everything that he can offer. He wants Chorong to be happy with him in the future. Chorong is going to be his wife soon and he needs to do his very best for her.

There are a few times during the weekend where Woohyun and Chorong will meet up with their mothers to discuss about the wedding preparation. The preparation went well and soon the wedding ceremony is just around the corner.  Woohyun and Chorong didn't forget to invite their friends back in college to their ceremony. 

 

Nam Woohyun & Park Chorong

 

Both sides of their friends are so happy to see the names in the wedding card. How can they not? They know that Chorong have this huge crush on her respectable sunbae and the same goes to Woohyun. Their friends come to ceremony and they all congratulate the husband and wife, not forgetting to tell them stories back in college, reminiscing the old memories. Woohyun and Chorong just smiles shyly hearing the stories back from their friends.

Woohyun and Chorong have their hands intertwine with one another throughout the ceremony. They keep on meeting their guests with a heartwarming welcome and gratitude for making the ceremony merrier. Little the husband and wife get to have time to themselves. After the ceremony ends, both husband and wife bid goodbye to their families and exchange greetings and warming hugs.

Woohyun then drives back to his house, now with Chorong on his side. The atmosphere in the car is quiet but a comfortable one. Chorong can't take her eyes off the wedding ring on her finger. She keeps on playing the wedding ring and smiles to herself. She feels so happy that she be able to marry someone that she loves the most. Woohyun means the world to her. Woohyun looks to her side and holds her hands with his left hand, while the other is still on the steering.

Woohyun brushes her knuckles and they both lock their gazes when they stop at Woohyun's porch. Slowly, as time goes by, Woohyun leans closer to Chorong to catch her soft, pink lips. The kiss is pure and innocent, filled with emotions; love, yearn, longing, everything they have been holding in for the past few years. Woohyun pulls back slowly to catch his breath and Chorong did the same.

They both lock gazes again before going inside the house. They both take turns in cleaning themselves, keeping away their wedding suit and gown and into their comfortable nightwear. Chorong suddenly feels timid as now she knows that Woohyun and her will be sharing the bed together, the coming nights as well. She keeps on playing with the end of her sleeve until Woohyun pulls her towards the bed slowly and pushes her down gently.

It's not long until their lips meet again and Woohyun's right hand makes its way to hold Chorong's cheek firmly as if she would run away from him while his left hand supports his weight above her petite body. Woohyun pulls away from her and looks into her eyes. Chorong keeps on panting as if she's oxygen-deprived. She looks back into his eyes and they both see something they haven't been able to see before. Love.

 

"I love you…"

 

"I love you too…"

 

Woohyun catches her lips back and they both slowly falls into the kiss, deeper and deeper as the night goes by.

 

**********

 

The sun shines through their room, filling it with rays of heartwarming happiness. Woohyun smiles to himself as he remembers that he is being able to wake up not only to his own presence like always, but now with the presence of his loved one too. Woohyun opens his eyes to see her morning beauty but to his disappointment, she is not there. Woohyun's eyes keep on wandering around to see if he was dreaming but then he smells something refreshing from the kitchen.

Woohyun takes the short that has been thrown aside last night and wears it securely. He ruffles his blonde hair while making his way to the kitchen. The closer he gets to the kitchen, the more refreshing smell hits his well-craved, pointed nose. The smell of the well-baked pancakes with whipped cream and nice-cut strawberry pieces, along with sweet hot chocolates. He looks at the small dining table of four to see a beautiful table arrangement and she must not forget to add a little decoration of a few strips of flowers to the atmosphere.

His eyes drop onto the figure in front of the stove, cooking omelets. Her backview is definitely breathtaking and he finds his heart skips a beat when he sees her wearing only his white shirt, leaving her legs to his view. How those legs look so different from last night, y in the darkness and now beautiful under the sunlight, but still manage to make Woohyun's cheeks redden.

He slowly makes his way to her back, wanting to surprise her and he definitely gets what he wants when he slips his hands around her waist and securely brings their bodies closer together. Chorong feels so surprised by the sudden close proximity, feeling thankful that she didn't scream or do anything dangerous. Chorong puts one hand on her heart to calm herself. Later on, she can feel a weight on her shoulder. She can feel a warm breath coming out from his breathing, ghosting at her neck.

 

"Morning baby…"

 

"M-morning…"

 

"I was disappointed in you."

 

"Waeyo?" Chorong's eyes fix on the omelets, not wanting to look into his loving eyes.

 

"I wanted to see you the first thing when I open my eyes but you weren't there…" He pouts a little. She absolutely didn't pin him the clingy and cheesy type.

 

"One of us needs to do the breakfast and so I did, since you look so happy when you're sleeping."

 

"That's not fair! You get to see me, but I can't…"

 

"Maybe next time, oppa…"

 

Chorong laughs a little to see this side of Woohyun. Woohyun's eyes keep on fixated on Chorong, he seriously can't get enough of her beauty, which makes him remember last night. Her beauty that only Woohyun can see it. Woohyun suddenly feels shy and drops a kiss on her shoulder blade.

 

"Thank you baby for last night…"

 

Chorong feels a sudden wave of heat rises at her cheeks. How she wish he wouldn't bring up the topic again, she feels shy even the mention of it. She quickly turns off the stove and places the omelets into a plate nicely.

 

"O-oppa, can you move aside for a while? I want to put this on the table…"

 

Chorong avoids his gaze. Woohyun eventually breaks away and gives her some space for her to move towards the dining table. She keeps her head low and places the plate on the table before stopping on her track. Woohyun slowly walks to her and he can see that Chorong grips on the chair a little too hard.

 

"Baby, are you okay?"

 

"E-eung…"

 

"Then, why are you…?"

 

Chorong turns around and lifts her head upwards. Her eyes travels north, meet Woohyun's bare upper torso and masculine chest. His body is a little toned and beautiful as it is well-defined with muscles. His hair is definitely messy but she would love to lock her fingers in his honey-like blonde hair anytime. She looks into his eyes and she can feel that from last night. Love.

He looks back at her to find such beautiful sight in front of him. His white shirt wraps around Chorong's petite body securely and he can see a trace of her lingerie colour under it. Her legs are just god's finest work and her silky black hair is definitely one of his most precious treasures. He smiles to her before she smiles back to him shyly. He loves her redden cheeks.

Woohyun moves closer to fill the distance between them. He pulls her into a hug and she is gladly to return it. Woohyun her hair while the other hand of his is holding her back. Chorong wraps her hands across his broad back and shoulders. They both are appreciating each other morning scent and this new loving atmosphere around them. They finally belong to one another and nothing can separate them from now on, ever.

 

"Are you okay, baby?"

 

"What do you mean, oppa?"

 

"Uh, I was afraid if I b-break you, since you're so fragile and vulnerable last night…"

 

Chorong feels the familiar heat across her cheeks again and she buries her face into his neck.

 

"I-I'm okay…"

 

"Happy to hear that, baby…"

 

"Eung…"

 

"Chorong baby…?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Can you call me 'Hyun' instead? Like last night…"

 

"Oppa!" Chorong hits Woohyun with her hand.

 

"I d-didn't mean it that way… I-I mean, I really love it when you call me Hyun…"

 

"You really love that?"

 

"Yes…"

 

"Okay… Hyun…-ie"

 

"H-hyun-ie?!?"

 

"Eung, I can call you Hyun-ie, right?"

 

"Even better baby…"

 

Chorong can feel Woohyun tighten the hug and she returns it back. Thank goodness they are not facing one another or else they both can see how red their cheeks become from the conversation. 

 


 

This is actually my first attempt in writing but I can't bring myself to do it, I don't even know why. Please forgive me T^T