Myungeun; 3 Words

PinkFinite

 

>>> THIS IS A SEQUEL TO THE PREVIOUS MYUNGEUN'S STORY; THOUSANDS OF WORDS <<<


 

The launching of L's Bravo Viewtiful Part 3 event is held at the NIT Cafe, which is located at the opposite of the Woolliment building. The directing board has been planning on using NIT Cafe to attract both, fans and customers. Besides, it is just a walking distance from the main office. The preparation for the launching event is going smoothly with the help from the staffs and managers. At the same time, Myungsoo is at the waiting room, still getting his make-up on while Naeun is picking out his outfit for the event.

They both have been together since the incident at New York few months ago. All of the staff knew about this but the directing manager told them to keep their relationship a secret. Besides Kim Sunggyu, Kim Myungsoo is also one of the strong pillars to the company. They can't afford to lose those bright chances for their pillars just because of the criticism and judgement from the fans who hates their idol from dating. Cruel truth, isn't it? They say they love Kim Sunggyu, they love Kim Myungsoo, but their fans can't accept when both or one of them are dating. The most questionable fact of all times. 

Even though Myungsoo is just a talented photographer, he already have his own fans, fanbases and fansites. What's not to like about him? He have the talent, he have the looks, his personalities are good too. Complete starter package to become an idol. Surprisingly, Myungsoo have a very sweet and soothing voice too. Maybe the company will decide to debut Myungsoo as a soloist too when he have so many fans supporting him to become one.

Half an hour before the launching event. Myungsoo gets up from the chair to make his way towards Naeun. He is making an eye contact with the other stylist, signaling her to leave them alone and the stylist can't help but smile sheepishly seeing those two lovebirds. Naeun is still busy picking out his outfit. Myungsoo watches Naeun's backview a few seconds before he taps her shoulder. He takes whatever shirt and jeans from Naeun without breaking their eye contact. To Myungsoo's surprise, Naeun desperately grabs all of them back.

Myungsoo stops her and take a look at the outfit. Pink, long-sleeved t-shirt and a dark grey jeans.

 

 It's fine, I'm gonna look good wearing these. said Myungsoo.

 

Naeun can't help but worrying. If Myungsoo's fashion sense being questioned at the launching event, then she is the one who is going to take the blame for it. Myungsoo takes them back to his hand and holds her hand on the other. They're making an eye contact, lost in their own world for a minute before a loud ringtone breaks it.

 

"You better get ready, oppa."

 

Myungsoo and Naeun exchange smile before Myungsoo disappears behind the curtains to change into the outfit and goes out of the waiting room. Naeun follows Myungsoo to the cafe. The fans who are lining up outside the cafe start to scream for Myungsoo when they see him. They start to wave at him and hold out their presents for him to take.

 

Myungsoo waves at them back and says, "You can give it to me personally during the fansigning session."

 

He doesn't forget to smile at them and a loud screaming can be heard from the fans. Naeun can't help but feel a little scared seeing the reaction from Myungsoo's fans. She can't imagine what they would do to her if they found out about Myungsoo's love relationship. Death glares and chains of curse words maybe, or even worse than that.

Myungsoo proceed on going to the table at the center of the stage. When he enters, a lot of shuttering sound start to invade the cafe and when Myungsoo take a look at the source of the sound, many of his fansites with their huge camera can be seen. He stops and waves at them. The manager then assists Myungsoo to the table a few minutes later. When he arrives at the center stage, he grabs the microphone and starts the introduction. The event goes on with a Q&A session from the reporters before proceed on the fansigning session.

Naeun is going straight to the counter at the moment she enters the cafe, a little far from the center stage but she can still see Myungsoo clearly from that distance. During the fansigning session, Naeun takes a copy of Bravo Viewtiful 3 and starts to flip the pages. Seeing those photos, she smiles to herself. How can she not be proud of her own boyfriend? He is purely talented. She finds all of the photos are very breathtaking and aestethically beautiful. She stops herself when a woman suddenly cutting the line and goes straight to Myungsoo. Everyone in the cafe is shocked to see that particular woman. It's Jung Soojung. The very famous model. 

 

What is she doing here?

 

A few seconds of silence then the fansites start to take pictures of her and the fans start to cheer for her as well. Everyone loves Soojung and they are awestrucked by how great Soojung can pull off that blonde hair of hers since she usually have dark-coloured hair. Soojung then takes out her Bravo Viewtiful collection, from part 1 to 3 and puts them in front of the clueless Myungsoo. Myungsoo can't take his eyes off the collection in front of him. 

 

Does this mean she's my fan too...? The famous model Soojung, is my fan? Seriously?

 

"Myungsoo-ssi, I come here for you to sign these, not for you to admire them." 

 

Soojung then laughs and the crowd starts to cheer again when they heard the sarcastic yet cute way of Soojung to start the conversation. They seem to be very excited to hear that cute voice of hers. Myungsoo laughs with her as well and sign all the photobooks. Soojung takes the photobooks and shakes hands with Myungsoo before fishing out her card and gives it to him. Myungsoo accepts it absentmindedly. Soojung bows to the fans and says sorry to them for cutting the line, but the fans respond to it positively. She's a very famous model after all. Naeun, on the side, feels a little burning in her chest.

 

**********

 

The launching event finished succescfully. The photobook seems to be getting a lot of positive reviews from the reporters and it makes the headline on the media outlet and online that night. The fans are also happy to finally see Myungsoo in person and gives him their presents personally. The staffs start to clean up the cafe while Myungsoo and Naeun bring the presents to his office. There are too many presents even Myungsoo is so surprised. When Naeun comes in the office with the last batch of presents, she immediately closes her eyes. In front of her, Myungsoo is changing into his casual shirt and she catches a glimpse of his . 

Myungsoo sees her reaction from the reflection of a mirror in front of him and he smiles seeing her like that. It's been months, but Naeun is still acting like they're at the early phase of a relationship. She should be comfortable or at least, used to this kind of exposure by now. That's what keep Myungsoo close to her, because of her shyness.

 

"Naeun-ie, you can open your eyes now."

 

Naeun opens her eyes and there, in front of her, Myungsoo is leaning back at the table, looking at her. There is this loving gaze from him so she quickly rubs her cheeks to hide those blushes. 

 

"Come here Naeun-ie, you need to help me open these presents."

 

"Why am I helping you with that, oppa? I have other more important things to do."

 

"And what is this important things you have to do right now? Can't it wait till tomorrow?" 

 

Myungsoo knows she is trying to run away from him because she still can't get used to being alone with him. That is Son Naeun and Myungsoo loves her so much because of that. Naeun pouts. She's losing to him, again. She can't never win against Myungsoo. He knows how to get things that he wanted and Naeun hates herself for being so weak.

Naeun takes a sit at a couch near Myungsoo and puts the presents at the coffee table with the rest of other presents. Myungsoo sits at a couch next to her and he starts to open the presents. Naeun watches Myungsoo's reaction and joy every time he gets to see all the branded clothes and items from opening the presents. His dorky smile is what she fall in love for at the first time they met. Naeun then help to organize those thorn wrapping paper and plastic away before he notices her have been watching him for the start.

The comfortable silent goes on before a ringtone breaks it again. Myungsoo answers the call and Naeun is watching him curiously.

 

"Yes, Gyu-hyung!"

 

"It went smoothly. You should drop by, you know."

 

"You have to see the fans in line, waiting for me, hyung. It's insane. And the amount of presents they gave me is no joke. All these branded stuff and items, even I can't manage to buy all of this."

 

"Oh sorry! You're an idol so you have been receiving this kind of things long ago."

 

"Well, sorry for being over-excited, hyung."

 

"You're not helping!"

 

Naeun laughs seeing the brothers bickering on the phone.

 

"Yes, she is with me right now, hyung."

 

"Yeah, just the two of us."

 

"No, hyung! Bye, bye!"

 

Myungsoo quickly ends the call. Naeun watches him and somehow he knows what she have in her mind.

 

"He wants to come here. He should get a girlfriend himself instead of disturbing us like this."

 

"Oppa, you should find one for him though. He looks lonely..."

 

"I've tried, but he rejected every single one that I've recommended. And plus, him, being an idol doesn't have much time to date and enjoy this kind of stuff. Especially not a workaholic like him."

 

"Then, you're gonna be busy too since you start to gain public's interest not just for being a talented photographer but also as his brother as well. What happen when you finally debut as a soloist, oppa?"

 

"Things like that takes a lot of time, Naeun-ie. I can't be a soloist like Gyu-hyung in just a few days of preparation and I don't have that idea in mind for the time being."

 

"Okay, but you'll definitely be busy since Soojung-ssi have an eye on you. Maybe you will get lots of offer from her and from that, you can start to expand your work by working with other models too or even better, with idols as well."

 

"And isn't that good, Naeun-ie?"

 

"But, it's not good for us, oppa. I mean, we can't spend time much like we are now."

 

Myungsoo is surprised to hear that coming from Naeun. He looks at her to see her keeps her head down and playing with her fingers.

 

Why is she being like this all of the sudden?

 

"Naeun-ie, aren't you confident that things between us gonna work out well?"

 

She stays in silent. Myungsoo observes her and he can see that she is trying to hold her tears back. Myungsoo quickly leans in and hugs her securely.

 

"Nothing will go wrong or differently even when I'm busy, okay Naeun-ie?"

 

He can feel a warm wet at his shoulder and he knows that she is crying. He can't help but cry as well.

 

Everything will work out well, Naeun-ie. And if it doesn't, if I end up making you suffer, then you can just leave me...

 

**********

 

After weeks getting Soojung's personal card, Myungsoo decides to give her a call. Soojung is so happy that she finally gets a call from him. To be honest, she has been waiting for the call ever since the first day she gave it to him. Somehow, they get along pretty well. As Naeun predicted, Soojung wants Myungsoo to work with her for a few projects. Seeing this as a bright chance for him, Myungsoo decides to give it a go and talk to his superior about this. Later that week, Soojung comes to the Woolliment building for a meeting about the projects she proposed to Myungsoo.

All the staffs goes wild to see her in the building. She greets everyone politely and makes her way to the meeting room. Inside, there's Myungsoo and his superior waiting for her. She opens the door and everyone inside greets her and welcome her happily. She smiles and bows to them in return. They start the meeting by an introduction from both sides, going on to the proposed projects and the details.

Soojung's company wants Myungsoo specifically to be the photographer for the upcoming magazines that she's going to featured in and Myungsoo is so happy to know about that. It feels like other people starts to acknowledge his talent and starts to look for him because of it. The photoshoot must be held in 5 different countries within two months before the releasing of the magazines. Myungsoo's superior is also happy that this chance come by earlier than he thought it would. After discussing about the details and conditions a little longer, both of the parties agree to it.

Later after the meeting ended, Myungsoo searches for Naeun to tell her about the good news. He opens the door to the stylist's room after knocking and finds her there. He peeks his head inside and signaling Naeun to come outside. Everyone in the room teases Naeun, she can't even hide her blushed cheeks on her way out. Myungsoo holds her hand and closes the door before making their way to the nearest emergency staircase. He keeps on holding her hand when he tells her the good news.

Naeun feels happy for him but there's a little disagreement to it. She can't say it to him because then she is being selfish, wanting to keep him by her side. Naeun is faking a smile but Myungsoo doesn't seem to notice the difference since he is so happy about the project. He hugs Naeun tightly and Naeun hugs him back, buries her face at the crook of his neck.

 

"I'll be back okay, Naeun-ie and I will text you every single day."

 

Myungsoo has been busy since then. He starts to organize his camera and all the stuff related to it. He's been giving extra focus to it since this is his first time working with a big company and this will definitely bring a lot more chances to him. He takes extra effort to make sure all of the equipments work well and gets the result that he wanted. That night, he packs his stuff and brings it to the van in front of Woolliment building. He looks at his phone before making his way up to the stylist's room. He knocks on the door and peeks his head inside when a stylist tells him that Naeun is at the rooftop.

Myungsoo climbs up the stairs to the rooftop and opens the door to see Naeun's backview. He makes his way to her quietly and slides his hands on her waist. Before Naeun freaks out, he whispers to her.

 

"Don't worry too much, okay? No matter how busy I am, you will always be my first priority, Naeun-ie."

 

Naeun looks up to see the moon shines brightly above them. She squeezes his hands before turning around to face him. They make an eye contact, but this one seems different from the others. Both of them don't want to be far apart from each other, but since it's work, they need to be professional about it. Naeun steps forward to hug him tightly before letting him go. Myungsoo stands still for awhile in front of her and he can see that she bites her lips. Probably to hold back the tears.

 

"I love you."

 

Myungsoo's eyes widen.

 

"I love you, Myungsoo."

 

This is the first time Naeun calls him by his name and he loves it. He loves it so much, he can't seem to control the joy inside. Myungsoo lifts up her chin and leans in to kiss her. 

Now, it's Naeun's turn to be shocked. The kiss is just as innocent as they are but she can't calm herself down. She melts by the kiss. She closes her eyes to enjoy the moment and grabs Myungsoo's jacket to pull him closer. Myungsoo then breaks the kiss after awhile. He looks straight into her eyes and holds one side of her cheeks while his other hand holds her by the waist.

 

"I love you. Son Naeun, I love you..."

 

She cries. She can't hold it in. Those 3 words are the most beautiful words she ever heard in her life. Myungsoo wipes her tears naturally and kisses her forehead.

 

"Wait for me, okay? I'll be back as soon as possible and reply my text, every single one of them."

 

Naeun nods before she lets him go. Myungsoo smiles to her before making his down to the van. 

 

Everything will turn out well. Kim Myungsoo and Son Naeun will be happy together. They will do anything to protect and cherish their relationship. Those 3 words are the most solid proof to them. 

 


 

Hi everyone ^^ I was planning on making this one an angst but nehhh, I'm not good at it. Have you guys watched Infinite's Bad MV?!? OMG if you haven't, then go and watch it seriously, it is so amazingly great. The song itself is amazing. Apink is coming back too! The concept for this comeback is surprisingly cute and suits apink so well. 'Remember', right? Can you guys imagine, PinkFinite together on the same stage again OMG you can see the ship is sailing! I'm so excited for both groups (since both groups are my fav) XD

If you have watched Bad MV, you might as well listen to the whole album... The album is filled with great eargasm music and vocal. #2 Bad, #3 Moonlight and #5 Standing Facing Each Other are my favorite... To be honest, I need a song as an inspiration for me to write and somehow I manage to find that inspiration from trank #5 because I don't know, the idea just come across when I was listening to that song. You guys should listen to it too, it is so beautiful.