Myungeun; 1000 of Words

PinkFinite

 

Kim Myungsoo is known for his talent in photography. He is born with those kind of skills and his passion in photography beats most of the other photographer in Korea. Not everyone can produce such genuine pictures and shots like Myungsoo. His pictures are alive and his perspective and views in taking pictures are very rare. He is the only one out of the most photographer who produce a photobook himself and the photobooks are a big hit. 'L's Bravo Viewtiful'. Everyone loves it. Now, Myungsoo is planning on releasing his third photobook.

Myungsoo is not the only one who is talented in his family. His brother, Kim Sunggyu is a very successful soloist. He is not only loved by his fans, but also everyone in the industry. Sunggyu debuts on 2012 with a mini album called 'Another Me' and now Sunggyu is preparing to make a comeback with an album titled 27. Sunggyu is known as KamBoGyu which stands for Kamjeong Voice (emotion-filled voice) Gyu. These two talented brothers live separately but they work under the same company so they see each other often.

One day, at the meeting with the CEO, the Vice President and the Board Managing Director, Sunggyu proposes an idea to use Myungsoo's skills in making his 27 album photobook. Sunggyu stated that he wants this album to be natural and more in showing his true self with pure and light make-up and the only one who knows and being able to capture this side of Sunggyu than anyone else in this industry is his own brother. Kim Myungsoo agreed.

 

Gyu-hyung, are you going to be okay? Working with me is tiring, you know...

 

What do you mean, Soo?

 

I'm very sensitive in this and we might be taking a longer time in producing such pictures that you want.

 

Hey Soo, that's okay. I believe that you're the only one who fits to bring out my true self, but you can't take too much time or Jungyeop appa will be mad at you. He might fired you as well.

 

Hyung, he will not fire me. I'm his favorite here.

 

Then, what am I?

 

You're just an important pillar that bring lots of money to this company.

 

Come here Soo! Sunggyu tickles Myungsoo's waist under the coffee table.

 

While they are having fun, talking and spending time together at the lounge, Sunggyu's phone rings. Sunggyu was told that they already found a permanent stylist for a replacement to the previous one since the previous one quitted for personal reasons. Sunggyu leaves the lounge to meet his new stylist while signaling to Myungsoo to follow him. Myungsoo tags along.

Sunggyu opens the door to the make-up room and finds his manager with a doll-looking woman next to him. Sunggyu greets her well and she introduces herself as Son Naeun.

 

 Please look after me, Sunggyu-oppa. I'll be at my best service. 

 

Naeun bows to Sunggyu and Sunggyu does the same. Sunggyu turns around to find Myungsoo standing in front of the door without blinking. Sunggyu goes to his side while Naeun feels a little embarrassing as Myungsoo's eyes land on her.

 

Soo, come back to your senses. I know she's pretty but we're here for work. whispered Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu smacks Myungsoo's shoulder slightly and motions him to greet Naeun properly. Myungsoo greets Naeun and they are having a light conversation by themselves, mostly in introducing one to another. Sunggyu on the side, notices a faint blush on Myungsoo's and Naeun's cheeks during their conversation. So this is how it looks like to fall in love at the first sight... His manager nudges Sunggyu's side, signaling at the two lovebirds in front of them and Sunggyu holds his laughter with his manager. They're at that age. whispered Sunggyu to his manager.

 

**********

 

Everyone is busy with the photoshoot for 27. Myungsoo and Naeun seems to be working together so well. Myungsoo explains to Naeun his ways in showing Sunggyu's true self and he even shares some of Sunggyu's best personality so that she can come out with an idea for the clothes. And it works! Sunggyu is so impressed with how Myungsoo and Naeun work together and the combination manage to bring out the colour that he's been imagining.

Myungsoo is so immersed in his work. He takes lots of pictures from variety of angles and environments. He then monitors all the pictures that he have taken with Sunggyu. They both are smiling to each other, both statisfied with the outcomes.

 

Okay, let's have a break everyone. Make sure to have your lunch and we'll be starting with the other concept at 3. Everyone packs their things and head towards the food truck. Myungsoo goes to Naeun again and explains what he wants for the next session.

 

He then heads to the food truck with Naeun next to him. They are both keep talking about the concept for Sunggyu's outfits but somehow that scene looks very heart-warming to Sunggyu. Sunggyu calls the two of them to sit with him. They both bring their foods towards Sunggyu's direction.

 

Is it okay for me to sit here, Sunggyu-oppa?

 

Of course, Naeun-ah. And call me Gyu-oppa instead. Don't need to be so formal. The table is a 4 seater. Myungsoo takes a sit besides Sunggyu while Naeun sits next to him. 

 

So Soo, how does it feels to work with Naeun? asked Sunggyu, just like in an interview.

 

I'm glad she knows what I want. I never being able to be this statisfied before.

 

That's a good compliment for a starter, isn't Naeun-ah?

 

But I personally think Myungsoo-oppa is exaggerating. I'm not that good to be honest.

 

But I think, so far, you can understand what I want, Naeun-ie.

 

Naeun-ie?!? Since when the two of you are this close? Sunggyu's comment makes Naeun blushed.

 

Gyu-hyung, we have been talking about the concept that you want most of the time.

 

Oh yeah. Soo, why not you take Naeun's phone number instead? That will be easier for you guys to discuss for tomorrow's photoshoot session. 

 

Myungsoo can feel that Sunggyu teases him. He motions Sunggyu to keep it down and Sunggyu just laugh at that cute gesture. They talk about how well the pictures come out for the rest of their lunch and busy complimenting each other. The photoshoot goes very well after that and the day after.

 

**********

 

Myungsoo is at his office. He is sorting out the pictures from the other day and filtering out the best out of it. Each time he clicks on the pictures, he can't stop himself from complimenting how the pictures come out. With his skills, Sunggyu's natural poses and Naeun's sense in styling the outfits, the pictures brings out the best colour that he never see before. He never thought that with these three combine together can make such a beautiful results. He smiles to himself, feeling self-accomplished. These are the best work he have done, way better than his Bravo Viewtiful.

Later, he heard a knock on his door. Yes, come in. said Myungsoo. He sees Naeun on the other side of the door when she opens it.

 

Myungsoo-oppa, Gyu-oppa ask me to assist you to the meeting room.

 

O-Ohhh okay. Let me settle this one first. It's almost done. Naeun nods and closes the door back.

 

Why is Gyu-hyung doing this? Why can't he just called me or texted me? I can't believe he's trying to set me and Naeun together. I can do it myself.

 

After that, Myungsoo opens the door and sees Naeun is waiting for him. Myungsoo smiles to her and they both go to the meeting room. Myungsoo being a gentleman, opens the door for Naeun and they both go inside. Naeun catches Sunggyu's smile towards them and she looks down, trying to her face.

The three of them have been told that they will be doing a photoshoot for a very famous korean monthly magazine in New York. The director of the magazine itself wants the three of them to be working together again. Their CEO later than explained to them that the director is a very close friend of his and he asks if they can make Sunggyu featured in one of their magazines and he showed them a few of the pictures for the 27 album photobook. The director loves the pictures and he personally asks for the same production team to be doing the work.

The three of them are so surprised to be getting praised for their combination. The CEO tells them the plan for this photoshoot before ending the meeting.

 

Thanks to Naeun, I'll be featured in the very famous magazine. Thank you Naeun-ah. Sunggyu bows to Naeun to show of his appreciation.

 

Oh no, Gyu-oppa! I do nothing actually. I just follow Myungsoo-oppa's instructions.

 

Soo is talented and you are too, Naeun-ah. You guys understand each other very well. Sunggyu smiles to them before leaving the two together. Naeun and Myungsoo stop at their tracks, trying to understand what Sunggyu just said. And when they do, both of them blush so hard.

 

So, Naeun-ie, I'll be going. I have to finish my work...

 

Oh sure Myungsoo-oppa. They both part different ways, not even making an eye-contact.

 

**********

 

Later that weekend, the three of them and a few of other stylists, camera crew and Sunggyu's manager are flying to New York for the magazine photoshoot. Myungsoo have been busy with his work for the past few days, he and Naeun haven't talk to each other much. But, whenever they see each other, they both exchange smiles and greetings.

They are jet-lagged by the time they arrived at New York. Almost 14 to 17 hours duration is very tiring. They all head to the hotel and pay for three bedrooms. Sunggyu and Myungsoo will be sharing one bedroom, the camera crew and Sunggyu's manager in one bedroom while Naeun with the other stylists.

They have a day off before the photoshoot session and they are using that day to rest well. That night, Sunggyu texts Naeun to wait for him at his room to discuss together with Myungsoo about the concept for tomorrow. Naeun goes to the room and presses the doorbell. Myungsoo opens the door, instead of Sunggyu. Naeun suddenly getting shy because Myungsoo is standing at the door with his black wife-beater and shorts. He looks like he just finish showering.

 

"S-Sorry... Sunggyu oppa asks me to wait here to discuss about tomorrow."

 

"Well, he's not here." said Myungsoo, heading inside the room. He continues to dry his hair with a towel, obviously trying to hide his blushed cheeks.

 

"Come in, Naeun-ie. Wait inside while I buy us some dinner."

 

"Oh no! That's okay. I'm coming with you."

 

Myungsoo grabs his black hoodie, his wallet and the room key. Naeun follows.

 

While they are walking together, with Myungsoo at the front and Naeun at the back, suddenly Naeun remember what Sunggyu said to her back at the airport.

 

"Naeun-ah, Myungsoo isn't good with expressing himself, but his action speaks thousands of words."

"If you're curious then I know exactly a way for you to start it."

"You grab his sleeve or the back of his shirt softly and stand still."

"Then, you close your eyes and wait for 5 to 10 seconds."

 

Myungsoo stops when he feels a tug at his left-side sleeve. He looks around to find Naeun standing there, holding to his sleeve with her eyes closed.

 

Hyung, seriously? How can you tell her the secret weapon?

 

Myungsoo moves closer towards Naeun. He can feel that she is somehow scared because the way she grabs at his sleeve is getting tighter. He smiles. He slowly grabs Naeun's hand away from his sleeve with his other hand and brings it to his mouth to kiss her knuckles. Naeun opens her eyes when she feels a heat across her knuckles. She is so surprised to see Myungsoo doing that to her. Just before she can reacts to it, Myungsoo intertwines their fingers together, heading to the supermarket nearby.

Naeun can feel her heart beating very fast. She smiles to see the back figure of Myungsoo while holding hands together.

Myungsoo on the other hand, is trying so hard to fight the urge to kiss Naeun's lips when she does that. But he is afraid that she might pushed him away back then, so he kissed her knuckles instead. He can feel Naeun's intertwines their hands tighter. He can't stop himself from smiling.

 

Thank you, Gyu-hyung. I owe you big time.

 


 

Hi everyone. So, I finally manage to write Myungeun's oneshot. I hope you guys like it. Have any of you watch Kimi ni Todoke? There's a scene where the heroine is told to grab the back of the hero's shirt to get him to kiss her. And with that scene alone triggers me to write this.

I'm seriously in love with 27. Kontrol and Daydream are my favorite but the rest of the album is perfect too. I'm so happy that Sunggyu finally can win by himself, just like Infinite H ^^ and they said that Myungsoo is now preparing for his Bravo Viewtiful Pt 3. I'm a fan of Bravo Viewtiful and I love the previous two photobook so much. I'm looking forward for his third one.