Afterall, its just a bad day, not a bad life.

And then I met you, (again)

"Your classmate, Nam Taehyun will not be in class starting from today." the teacher announced.

Taehyun never attended class anymore and his name was taken out of the register. Mino didn’t know who to ask help from because he had never met Taehyun’s parents and Taehyun doesn’t have any friends other than Mino. After not being able to contact Taehyun for days, Mino felt like he had lost him forever. He didn’t know what went wrong, especially after their very first kiss.

After a while, Mino started to think about his actions. He realised that Taehyun probably didn’t love him anymore, so much that he went to the extreme of cutting of all contacts with him. He started to lock himself up in his room and skipped his meals and was really depressed after Taehyun left. He blamed himself because he made the first move and Taehyun might not like it, that’s why he ran away from Mino.

~~~

It's been a year since Taehyun left. Mino met a new friend called Seunghoon. He’s a Korean but was raised by his aunt in Australia after his parents divorced. Mino felt like they had a lot of things in common and they could find a lot of similarities in each other’s situation as well. The two boys became very close and started pursuing their passion for rap together. Seunghoon was like an older brother he never had that he could count on and rely on.

As they got closer, Mino shared with Seunghoon about how he used to date a Korean boy called Taehyun, which he calls 'Hyunnie'. Mino enjoys sharing his personal stories to Seunghoon because Seunghoon never judged Mino and he was always giving him advices endlessly, like how an older brother should.

Seunghoon had advised Mino to move on with his life and start dating girls. He had been set up to many blind dates arranged by Seunghoon but he never felt the same kind of emotions he felt when he sees Taehyun. He knew he would never find that same feeling again, because nobody could replace Taehyun in his heart.

He was tired of crying and having sleepless nights thinking about what went wrong with the whole situation. He wanted to mend his broken heart and had vowed to forget about his painful pas, getting rid of everything that reminded him of Taehyun. He wanted to start a new life and pursue their common dreams with his best friend Seunghoon.

4 years later…

“Boys, the president wants to see you guys up in his room this afternoon.” A staff announced to them while they were sweating out in the training centre.

Taehyun got accepted into YG through a private audition which was recommended by one of his aunt’s connections. He did not want to study anymore after he happened to find his passion for singing. It has been almost 4 years now and Taehyun had already adapted to his new surroundings.

His daily schedule was simple: Training, vocal lessons, gym sessions with the famous Hwangssabu, dance lessons, more vocal lessons and finally head back to the dorm at 3am, or sometimes he just sleeps in the training room if he's too exhausted.

He's also gotten closer with the two people he trained with, one who is a little older than him and another who is of the same age as him. He was the last trainee to join for that team so the two trainees guided him well and gave him a lot of support. Even though he used to date a boy, he never found any of the boys he trained with attractive. They were merely just his older brothers whom he respected a lot.

Taehyun and the two trainees, Seungyoon and Jinwoo, made their way to YG’s room. The three of them were puzzled, not knowing what was going on as this was their first time being called to the president’s room. They were not sure if they wanted to hear good news or bad news.

What did we do this time? Is anyone leaving the team? Is it THE time to debut? The three of them could not stop wondering what was going to happen to them. Anxious, the three of them encouraged each other to stay composed as they waited for YG’s arrival with messy thoughts in their heads. They were really worried that none of them could think straight.

~~

In the midst of their worries, Taehyun heard a familiar overly excited voice entering the sajangnim’s room. That voice sounded so very familiar that he wanted to slap that thought of him thinking it was Mino at serious times like this.

“Yaaaaa hyung! So this is the president’s room. It’s YG’s room! The one we have always been watching on Kpop Star remember?” the man with the deep voice exclaimed loudly. His voice echoed throughout the office, it was almost impossible for anyone not to hear his voice.

“This couldn’t be..” Taehyun thought. “It’s just my imagination playing tricks on me”

 

A/N: KYAAAAAAA I was itching for another chapter so here goes! Thank you all for subscribing and reading, this really means a lot to me. I would looooove to hear your comments and thoughts about the story thank you kind folks! *hugs and kisses*