Mine.

And then I met you, (again)

A heads up to all you readers, there will be a slight (a small teenyweeny section of it) at the bottom. You have been warned.

 

“Morning, hyung.” Taehyun greeted Seunghoon who was in the dimly lit kitchen, having his alone time while taking a sip of his morning juice.

“You’re up early today maknae, even before the rest.” Seunghoon complimented.

“I couldn’t really sleep, actually.” Taehyun confessed.

“Why? Was Mino sleep talking again?”

“No, not that. I was just, a little afraid?” Taehyun questioned himself. “Well, to see him getting all sad again. He had so much sadness in his eyes last night and it was evident in his facial expression even when he was sleeping.”

“How was the bathing session with him though?” Seunghoon asked curiously. He had already heard Mino’s side of the story last night but he has yet to hear it from Taehyun.

“It was a new experience I guess. I was afraid that the things we had feared for would happen while we’re confined in that small space but thankfully nothing happened. It seems like he’s really recovering?”

“Mino, that guy.” Seunghoon let out a small laugh. “He’s a strong guy, right? He acts all silly and childish but his willpower to recover is actually very strong. In fact, the doctor who used to examine him allowed him to move here and discontinue treatment because we were told that he was recovering at a very positive pace and that he would not face any problems even without his monthly check up. He’s so strong, probably stronger than all of us.”

“Wow.” Taehyun smiled, feeling utterly proud of Mino’s quick progress. Even though he wasn’t physically there to witness Mino’s recovery process but he was glad that he was able to help him in his final stages of recovery.

“His personal doctor had informed them that this kind of trauma would take probably about another 6 to 7 years or so to cure.” Seunghoon added. “But your boyfriend did it about 4 years.” He laughed.

“Thank you, Taehyun ah. I don’t think I can ever thank you enough.” Seunghoon patted Taehyun’s shoulders.

“Why?”

“Well, for just being you. You have always been the one Mino needed in his life. Just you being yourself is enough to make him smile. That guy who rarely smile back then can simply stare at your face even when you are not doing anything and he could grin like as if he’s had the world in his hands. I swear to you he has never stared at me and grin like that before, you know? I’m jealous.” Seunghoon joked, sincerely delivering his emotions towards Taehyun.

“Ah.” Taehyun blushed at Seunghoon nice words. He realises Mino’s love for him but he has to admit that Seunghoon has played an extremely huge role in turning Mino into the person he is today. “You’re an important person in Mino’s life as well, hyung. How can I ever thank you for being so supportive of us throughout our rough days?”

“You’re making me tear up.” Seunghoon who was easily touched poured another cup of juice. “Okay, enough of all these talk, I think we need to wake the boys up already. Wake Mino up for me, please? I’ll wake the other two sleepyheads.”

“Alright, hyung!” Taehyun complied and left the kitchen.

He carefully opened the door of his room only to realise that Mino was fumbling with his hair and was already seated on the bed, leaning his back against the bed frame.

“Oh, you’re up?” Taehyun asked the obvious.

“Mmhm.” Mino replied in his morning raspy voice. He patted the pillow next to him and gestured for Taehyun to go over to him. “Did you sleep well, Hyunnie?”

Taehyun walked over like an obedient cat and leaned his back against the bed frame beside Mino. He buried his lower body into the same blanket Mino was using and slightly turned his body to his side and wrapped his long arms around Mino’s waist.

Mino casually hung his arm around his boyfriend’s smaller figure, allowing Taehyun to rest his head on his stomach. He Taehyun’s soft brown hair and he could feel Taehyun returning the love to him by tightening his hug around his waist.

“You know baby, I’ve been thinking..” Mino muttered.

“Yeah?” Taehyun asked, looking up at his boyfriend who was still playing with his hair.

“Do you think I can recover?”

“What do you mean?” Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows, confused at Mino’s question. Of course he could recover, there was no doubt about that. At the rate he was progressing, it is only a matter of time before he puts the entire painful incident behind him.

“I keep getting dreams about the incident that happened years ago and it still feels like yesterday. Four years had passed but every time I wake up, I still feel.. scared?” Mino added an uncertain tone to his statement.

Taehyun could totally empathise with Mino’s feelings. He saw Mino struggling in his sleep, trying to call for help every single night and calling out his name, like as if he would never see Taehyun ever again in his entire life.

“I know.” Taehyun simply replied, burying his head back down onto Mino’s stomach again and shed a drop of tear without making it known to Mino. “I know how hard it was for you. I was by your side every single night, listening to you when you let out your fear and frustrations in your sleep.”

And it hurts me the most when I could do nothing about it.

“But you will recover, alright?” Taehyun hugged Mino’s waist even tighter, not wanting to let go of Mino forever. “Promise me that you will recover and we’ll get through this together. We will all help you.” Taehyun wiped his tears before looking up at Mino’s gaze. “Okay?”

Mino smiled widely, looking down at Taehyun and rubbed the back of his lover’s head. He lowered his head down and slowly kissed Taehyun’s neck before trailing his lips onto Taehyun’s moist lips. Taehyun returned Mino’s morning kiss, inhaling Mino’s morning scent.

“Mm, I love the smell of you in the morning.” Mino confessed. “It’s still the same morning smell and I’m glad it haven’t changed a bit.”

“Mino! Are you up already?” Seunghoon called out from outside the door. “I’m not opening the door because the strong pungent of your love is overflowing out of the room. I don’t want to risk seeing another scene.”

“Yeah, I’m up. Give us 5 minutes!” Mino answered Seunghoon while he was still hugging Taehyun in his arms.

“Okay, make it quick! Else we’ll be late for our schedule.”

“Roger that.”

“Aw man, I had plans up my sleeve for you this morning though.” Mino whispered naughtily, teasing his boyfriend who was easily embarrassed. Taehyun looked up at Mino and gave him a light punch on his chest.

“That’s what you always say.” Taehyun got up.

“Sorry?”

“You always say that you have plans for me, but you end up not putting your words into actions.” he stealthily sat on Mino’s crotch with both of them now facing each other.

Mino’s pupils dilated at Taehyun’s sudden boldness. His boyfriend is sitting right on top of his crotch and he could not help but to have dirty thoughts of him and Taehyun making out right there and then. He remembered that he had bought 5 minutes from Seunghoon earlier on and he figured that if they wanted to take their relationship to another level, the time is now.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Taehyun sneakily asked, carefully moving his hips against Mino’s crotch and increasing the friction between their members. Mino’s eyes rolled back, shuddering from the contact. They were too busy with training and practice that the last time he pleasured himself was at the lodge, which was also his first time he felt and tasted his boyfriend.

Their chests were pressed tightly against each other as they urgently heightened the pleasure between their clothed members. Mino grabbed Taehyun’s chin and kissed his lips roughly, closing his eyes and lost himself in the intense ‘make out’ session. Taehyun wrapped his arms around Mino’s neck and returned the kiss, opening his mouth and alluring Mino to taste his hot breath.

The lovers were in between their kisses, urgently grabbing each other’s tongue and grinding their now s together as they felt the pit of their stomach burning at the pleasure they both created. They have been longing for that moment for a while now, totally satisfying their partners in each other’s comfort.

“Taehyun ah! Yoon asked me to-“ Jinwoo slammed the door open but immediately regretted his actions. The two lovers instantly scrambled out of bed and simultaneously got on their feet with their eyes plastered onto jinwoo who was standing awkwardly at the door.

“Taehyun why were you sitting on top of-“ Jinwoo abruptly stopped his question and slapped his lips with his fingers when he realised the situation. “My gosh, !” he involuntarily raised his voice and cursed mentally. “I am so freaking sorry. I promise not to do that again.” Jinwoo apologised again and again, looking away from the two lovers who were just as embarrassed and shocked as Jinwoo.

“N…No, don’t worry.” Mino grabbed his towel that was hanging at the edge of the bed frame and wrapped it around Taehyun’s waist, covering his boyfriend’s very visible even though he was wearing pants underneath. “What’s up?”

“Uh,… um.” Jinwoo stuttered, looking around the room to hide the awkwardness in the air and finding the right words to say.

“You guys are up?” Seunghoon suddenly interfered and appeared beside Jinwoo who was still unable to recover from the shock. “Hyung, go and have breakfast. I’ll ask them.” he laughed, obviously aware of the situation. “Next time if you’re entering this room, knock before barging in.”

Jinwoo awkwardly glanced at Seunghoon and walked away, feeling thankful that Seunghoon came over just in time to ease the situation. Mino and Taehyun looked at each other and laughed at Jinwoo’s silly antics. They found it too funny that they were somewhat caught making out by Jinwoo who had no idea how to handle the whole situation.

“Rule number one in this house-” Seunghoon pointed to the lovers. “If you want to make out, do it when everyone is asleep. Number two- lock your door.” he teased. “Just what were you guys doing until our hyung turned so pale like that?”

“We weren’t doing anything, though?” Mino blatantly responded.

“Right. I could hear your moans all the way from the kitchen? Gosh, how could Jinwoo hyung not catch that?” Seunghoon laughed. “Anyway the reason why Jinwoo came in was to ask Taehyun to pass the beats to Seungyoon before we go for our recording later. Do you have it with you now?”

“Ah, I have it with me.” Taehyun opened up his bag to look for the CD containing the beats he composed to be used for the recording. “Mino, go and bathe while he look for it.” Seunghoon instructed. Mino pointed to Taehyun, signalling that he wanted to wait for Taehyun to bathe together.

“Can you do it on your own? I mean with what you guys were doing, who knows what else you two would do in the bathroom.” Seunghoon requested. “We’re kinda rushing for time, I hope you get where I’m coming from?”

“Yeah, go ahead, baby. I still have to look for the CD.” Taehyun removed the towel around his waist and passed it to Mino.

“Okay then.” Mino took the towel and replied bitterly. As a matter of fact, yes, he was planning to do something to his boyfriend in the bathroom but given the short of time, he had to let go of his sneaky plans.


~~

 

“The time now is 1pm, go and have your lunch and be back here for an announcement by the president at 2pm.” the staff announced after the trainees were done with the dance which was called ‘Krumping’ to be used for the program.

The trainees complied and made their way to the cafeteria as usual for lunch. Team A and Team B were seated separately with Team B who had more members occupying the longer bench. The members took their portions and settled into their seats with their plates full of rice and side dishes.

“Thank you for the food.”

Everyone started digging in as soon as they settled in their seats, each spooning a mouthful of rice into their mouths. They had a busy morning filming for the opening of their program and barely had breakfast, which explains why they were all busy digging into their food.

“Hyung, why did you raise your voice this morning? I’ve been meaning to ask you but we were busy earlier on.” Seungyoon asked Jinwoo.

“This morning? I raised my voice? Since when?” Jinwoo asked, totally blur of Seungyoon’s question.

“Yeah, this morning. I asked you to get the CD from Taehyun and you went over to ask him.” Seungyoon explained his point. Jinwoo, who had rice in his mouth choked on his rice and spit out its contents the moment he remembered the reason why he raised his voice that morning.

It was because of the lovers, in bed.

Taehyun who was sipping his drink realised the situation and coughed out as well, remembering what he and Mino were doing that morning. Mino patted his boyfriend’s back as Taehyun continue to cough unstoppably.

“Are you two okay?” Seungyoon asked, totally clueless about the situation. “Why are you two coughing so much?”

Seunghoon laughed loudly. It seemed that Seungyoon was the only one in the group who was not aware of what happened in that dorm that particular morning. If not for Jinwoo who had randomly barged into Taehyun’s room without warning, none of the members would have suspected anything about the lover’s intimate act.

Even though Seunghoon did not personally witness what the lovers were doing in the room, he had enough prior experiences before this to know what Jinwoo had witnessed. He was already used to walking in on their intimate moments every single time the lovers went missing from the group. But well, maybe they were a little more intimate than usual that morning, since they had opened up a lot to each other the night before.

“Is it that spicy?” Seunghoon changed the topic.

“What is?” Seungyoon asked.

“The food. Since they are coughing so much.” Seunghoon laughed.

“Ah, it is?” Seungyoon asked innocently. “I didn’t realise it was spicy though. You two can’t take spicy food right?”

Mino and Seunghoon looked at each other and laughed, each hoping that Seungyoon would not question them further about what had happened that morning.

 

“But seriously, what were you guys doing?” Seunghoon approached Mino who was already done with his meal and was putting his tray away.

“Did what?” Mino played dumb.

“This morning.”

“Ah.”

“I’m pretty sure if you guys were just kissing or hugging, Jinwoo hyung wouldn’t have apologised so much and his face wouldn’t have turned so white.”

“Guess he’s just too innocent for French kissing.” Mino made excuses.

“Right. He watches dramas with the main actor and actress kissing using their tongues and you’re telling me he got shocked seeing you two like that? You’re telling me to believe you that he freaked out because you two were only kissing?” Seunghoon was still not convinced.

“Technically it’s his first time, right?” Mino questioned.

“Uh, no? The three of us were at the door when you two were kissing in the practice room yesterday?” Seunghoon raised his eyebrows.

“Oh yes, I forgot.” Mino laughed and walked away quickly from his best friend who was busy interrogating him.

“So so?” Seunghoon persistently followed Mino to the toilet and repeatedly asked him the same question.

“Ugh, fine. I can really never hide anything from you, huh.” Mino replied Seunghoon sarcastically while washing his hands.

“Yes.” Seunghoon firmly stated. He realises that he was probably going too far with his constant bugging about his best friend’s personal life, but he was really curious to know, even though he knew he had no right in poking his nose into the lover’s intimate affairs.

“I was making out with him.” Mino whispered as the two friends walked out of the toilet. “Almost.”

“I knew it.” Seunghoon snapped his fingers. “What were you guys doing? Like you two were on the bed?”

“No, he was just on top of me, grinding our together. You can say that we nearly reached our high, since I felt myself getting wet even though both of us were wearing pants.”

“Heol.” Seunghoon gaped. “No wonder you were so loudly.”

Mino covered his mouth in disbelief. “We were that loud?”

“You were really loud. Chingu yah, control your hormones a little. You’re thankful that it’s only us in the dorm, you know?”

“Gosh, do you think they might have caught on?” Mino asked Seunghoon, suddenly feeling a little worried. “It’s been so long and it was too intense, I didn’t realise how loud I was.”

“Jinwoo obviously only caught on only when he opened the door. And I don’t think Yoon realised anything, since he was busy listening to the beats in his room. I think it’s just me who has an amplified hearing in the house.” he laughed.

“Ah” Mino slapped his forehead.

“Lesson learnt- control your hormones and don’t do it in the dorm.”

“Thanks hyung.” Mino rolled his eyes.

“The cameramen are coming back tonight. Don’t forget that.”

“Yeah, I remember. Which was why we were expressing our love for each other for the last time this morning.”

“Chingu yah, you had 2 weeks to do it, what were you doing for the past two weeks?”

“Training. In the studio.” Mino sighed, slightly regretting that he hadn’t made use of the time they both had while the cameras were not around.

Seunghoon patted Mino’s back and laughed. “Don’t worry, my friend. You two will have your day some days.”

 

“So the reason why I am gathering all 11 of you here is because there is a slightly different schedule for you guys tomorrow.” The president disclosed. The trainees perked their ears at the president’s announcement. They knew that once he starts talking in a serious tone, something huge is bound to happen.

“I am taking you guys to JYP tomorrow. Just like how your seniors Seven and Big Bang who battled against 2PM and Rain, we will be continuing the same tradition tomorrow. All 11 of you will represent YG in rapping, singing and dancing and you will go against the group of trainees that my buddy has been training for years.”

“I need you guys to show me the songs that you have prepared. There won’t be Team A or Team B tomorrow, it will be just YG versus JYP. I’ll see which team is better and choose the best to represent YG tomorrow. Here’s how we’ll do it, I want to see the rappers of both teams go against each other and the vocals go against each other. Then the whole team will dance and I will pick from there.” The president explained further on how he wanted to pick the best trainees to represent the company for the battle.

On the spot, the trainees became busy discussing among their teams regarding the songs that they were most confident in performing and the strategies they would use to capture the president’s attention. It started off with Seunghoon and Mino representing Team A who went against B.I and Bobby of Team B followed by the vocalists of each team and then the dance segment which the respective groups performed against each other.

After the trainees were done with the performance, the president had a short discussion with the staffs and producers before giving his evaluation to them who were standing in a straight line, waiting for his evaluation while the camera continues to roll.

“For now, Team B is better.” The president’s sword-like words pierced through the hearts of the Team A members with his harsh criticism. They have somehow accustomed to his painful words as this was not the first time hearing those words from the president whenever it comes to evaluations. He continued going on and on as he evaluates both team’s performance in detail.

“The battle’s tomorrow, so practice and give me a video update. We must win this, no matter what. Get me?”

“Yes, sir.” The trainees replied.

“See you guys tomorrow then and I expect to see video updates, okay?” the president coolly got up and left the room.

The trainees split into their respective teams and divided amongst vocalists and rappers to start on their practice for the battle in their training rooms. They were having mixed feelings about the whole idea of the battle but they were still excited for it nonetheless.

“Hyung!” the rapper from Team B approached Mino and Seunghoon who were in their studio, looking up songs for their battle.

“Yes, Bobby?” Seunghoon looked up.

“What do you say we join forces and kill JYP’s rap team tomorrow?” Bobby laughed.

“Kill them aye?” Mino asked. “Let’s go crush them.” He punched his fists in his palms excitedly.

“So, is that a yes?” the leader of Team B asked.

“Hell, yeah!” Seunghoon replied excitedly. “But do we need to get the president’s approval or something?”

“Hold up, let me give him a text.” Hanbin took out the company cell phone from his pocket that was assigned to each team’s leader which could only be used for internal calls and messages within the company only.

“Cool! Come on in guys, are you just going to hang around at the door?” Seunghoon gestured to the two rappers, inviting them in.

“By the way, where are your vocalists? The practice room is empty.” Bobby looked around.

“You mean Taehyun, in particular?” Hanbin cooed, implying something.

“What do you mean Taehyun in particular?” Mino was suddenly interested at the mention of his boyfriend’s name.

“Nah, nothing.” Bobby punched Hanbin’s shoulder, obviously hiding something.

“What is it?” Mino laughed. “What is it about Taehyun?”

“I mean, where is Taehyun and the rest?” Bobby tried to cover up.

“They went to the vocal teacher’s room to ask about the song they’re working on. Now let’s look for some nice beats.” Seunghoon interfered without realising that Mino was curiously asking about what Hanbin’s suspicious statement was all about.

“Ah, I see. When will they come back though?” Bobby asked again.

“I thought you just saw him?” Hanbin muttered to Bobby under his breath, trying to make sure that they were the only ones who could hear themselves. “Don’t make it too obvious.”

“Make what obvious?” Unfortunately, Seunghoon who had a really good sense of hearing heard them. Mino looked at Seunghoon and then back to them, feeling something amiss from their weird behaviour.

“What is it that you guys are hiding from us? And why are you so curious about them?” Mino laughed in a friendly manner.

Bobby and Hanbin looked at each other suspiciously. It was evident in their expressions that they were hiding something from the Mino and Seunghoon. They were too obvious and it was written all over their faces that something was not right.

“Okay fine.” Bobby raised his arms up like as if he had surrendered to the awkward situation. “I have a secret but promise me that it will only be between the four of us? Even my team members do not know about it, except for this guy.” He pointed to Hanbin.

“Okay, shh.” Mino put his finger on his lips, concealing Bobby’s secret. “What’s your secret?”

“I have a crush on someone in your team.” Bobby confessed.

“Who, who?” Seunghoon curiously asked, totally clueless.

“Taehyun.”

Mino felt like blood suddenly surged up to his head and his mind became fuzzy. He was hoping that he had heard in wrong but he knew he wasn’t when he saw Seunghoon who immediately turned his head towards him and nudged his shoulders repeatedly.

“Tae… Hyun?” Mino repeated slowly. “Our maknae?”

“Yeah” Bobby blushed, fanning his face with his palms.

“Aigoo, someone is embarrassed.” Hanbin teased Bobby even more after seeing his friend’s face turning red.

“But.. why?” Mino asked carefully, looking straight at Bobby with a serious face.

“I don’t know, I fell for him ever since we started to train together last year. Guess the feeling just developed?” he shyly confessed.

“So it’s been a year now?” Mino could not stop questioning Bobby. Why Taehyun, out of all people?

“You can say that, or probably more.” Bobby cupped his cheeks which is already heating up.

“Yah, Mino. Stop asking him questions, he’s going to die of embarrassment.” Seunghoon who had already sensed Mino’s jealousy tried to stop his friend from making it obvious about his relationship with Taehyun.

“What if, just what if, Taehyun has a crush on someone else?” Mino curiously asked, still looking intently at Bobby without smiling at all.

“If he has a crush on someone…” Bobby thought for a while. “I’ll fight for his attention to win him over.”

“What if he don’t see you the way you see him?” Mino asked again.

“I’ll do whatever it takes to get him. I don’t know, maybe set up events and stuff like that.” Bobby blushed again. “We’re in different teams so it might be a little hard to secretly date him, since we’re not staying in the same dorm anyway. But I will try my best.”

“See, so that’s why you two probably can’t work out well. Cos you guys are not in the same team.” Mino straightened up his back, feeling slightly competitive now that he has scored an advantage over Bobby.

“But we’re still in the same company.” Bobby convinced. “There are still areas in the company where there aren’t cameras around. I know of a couple of places though.”

Mino looked around the room, trying to look for other pointers he could use against Bobby. “You guys still can’t sleep together, though?”

“Ah that. When the time comes, we’ll probably figure out a way. Love overpowers everything else, you know?” Bobby proudly smirked.

“I bet it won’t be easy to date in the company.” Mino chortled. “Anyway, what if he’s already attached now? That’s something you cannot change right? Well, since it’s rude to interfere in another person’s relationship.”

Bobby thought for a while and looked up at Mino again. “Then I’ll just break them up I guess. If Taehyun really loves me, he’d break his relationship up. I’ll just have to keep trying to get him.”

Mino gulped. That guy he’s dealing with at that moment doesn’t sound like he’s kidding. He needs to keep Taehyun away from him, he’s dangerous. If their relationship is revealed, one sudden move from Bobby could ruin their relationship. Taehyun you, why does everyone like you?

“Oh!” Hanbin checked his phone and read out the content of the message. “The president said we could collaborate together. But he wants to see our rehearsal video by 6pm today. Let’s get to work now, shall we?” he changed the topic after sensing the slight tension between Mino and Bobby.

“That’s great!” Seunghoon acknowledged. “Let’s not waste any time now. We need to choose our beats and record our video quick.” he pulled Mino’s chair closer to the monitor screen and opened up YouTube to look for potential songs they could remake.

“Hanbin, you sit here.” Seunghoon pointed out to the empty chair beside Mino, signalling to him that he should not let Bobby sit beside Mino or else they would start their mind games again.

After they were done rehearsing and have gotten feedback from the president regarding the video they had sent, Bobby and Hanbin packed their things to go back to their practice room to train with their team members.

“I hope we’ll do great tomorrow.” Mino encouraged the other three.

“Of course, we will. Nobody would dare to mess with us.” Hanbin gave a thumbs up.

“All the best with your training, guys. Don’t forget to rehearse your lines again.” Seunghoon reminded the Team B members while the four of them were walking out of the studio in Team A’s practice room.

“Oh hello, Taehyun.” Bobby waved to Taehyun excitedly upon realising that the vocalists from Team A were practicing in front of the mirror.

Taehyun turned around and casually waved at Bobby with a smile on his face, totally clueless about the tension that Mino had with Bobby in the studio earlier on.

“See you later!” he waved and left Team A’s training room with Hanbin. Mino, who was behind Bobby walked towards Taehyun and leaned in closer to his boyfriend.

“Don’t just smile and wave at anybody, especially him. You are mine, remember that.” He warned childishly. Taehyun looked awkwardly at his boyfriend who wasn’t smiling at all.

“I know.” he smiled at Mino, melting away that jealousy Mino had in his heart.

“Bobby ah!” Seunghoon left the practice room and caught up with Bobby who was walking back to his practice room next door. “Hanbin, you go in first. I need to talk to him.”

“Yes, hyung?”

“I’m just wondering, if by any chance you actually meant what you said earlier on?”

“What did I say?” Bobby tried to recall.

“Will you really break Taehyun’s relationship if he’s dating someone right now?” he asked curiously, partially worried about Mino and Taehyun’s relationship if Bobby were to find out about them.

Bobby giggled at Seunghoon’s sudden question. “Why the sudden question, though?”

“Nah, I’m just curious. Since you looked so serious when you were talking about breaking his relationship up.”

“Of course I won’t be so mean, hyung! He’s someone I’ve liked since a year ago but I won’t go to that extent of breaking them up. For all you know, he doesn’t even look at me the same way I look at him. It’s probably just a one-sided love.” He laughed, adjusting his cap.

“Don’t be so disheartened, okay? I’m sure one day you’ll meet someone who loves you as much as you love them. See you later then, Bobby!” Seunghoon patted Bobby’s shoulder. “Oh and Thank you!”

“For?”

“I don’t know, for not putting any meaning into what you said earlier on. Don’t forget to rehearse.” Seunghoon smiled and returned to his practice room, feeling relieved that his unnecessary worries means nothing at all.

“How’s your vocal practice going?” Seunghoon who came back with a fatherly smile came back and asked the members who were taking a break.

“Good, I guess. We sent the video to the president and amended the parts where he asked us to correct.” Seungyoon answered. “You guys are collaborating with the other team?”

“Yeah, the president gave his approval.” Mino answered.

“Hope we’ll get picked for tomorrow’s battle. I’m nervous.” Seunghoon opened his bottle and gulped it down.

“Anyway Hoon ah, we’ve been wondering if we should use this song for the dance? Since we’ve practiced the steps a couple of times before?” Jinwoo played the song that they have discussed earlier on.

“Sounds good!” Seunghoon agreed and walked towards the monitor. “Oh I suddenly have some improvised steps I want to include after listening to this song again. Let’s practice guys.” Seunghoon as usual took his spot and the members automatically got into place. The members followed Seunghoon’s lead as the choreographer and followed his instructions. They were doing well in reproducing the steps that Seunghoon had visualised.

The members took a break after dancing for a couple of hours and tumbled onto the floor, all panting with their sweats trickling down their sticky bodies. Mino got up and took his bottle, wanting to refill it. He left the room and Taehyun ran after him with his own bottle as well.

“Can I ask you something?” Taehyun asked Mino who was already at the water cooler, waiting for his water bottle to be filled up.

“Go ahead baby.” Mino looked at Taehyun.

“Why can’t I smile at Bobby? He’s a nice younger brother to me.”

Mino closed his bottle after it was already filled to the brim and passed his bottle to Taehyun before taking Taehyun’s bottle to fill it up for him. “I don’t like him.” he simply replied.

“Why?”

“Well, just because.” he continued looking at Taehyun’s bottle being filled up and not making eye contact with Taehyun.

“Did he say something to you?” Taehyun innocently asked.

“Not quite. But I just don’t like him.” he screwed Taehyun’s bottle cap onto his bottle and carried both their bottles while walking back to their practice room.

“If he did say something bad to you, don’t take it to heart. He usually talks without thinking but he always don’t mean what he say.”

“Are you defending him now?” Mino stopped his steps and asked out of jealously.

“No, I’m not.” Taehyun looked away. “I’m just telling you that he’s a nice kid. That’s all.”

“Just, don’t get so close to him, okay? Promise me?” Mino looked into Taehyun’s eyes earnestly.

“Okay, I will.” Taehyun smiled, giving assurance to Mino.

“I love you so much baby and no one else can love you” Mino hugged Taehyun. “If not for the cameras, I would have kissed you here.”

“Don’t you dare” Taehyun playfully pushed Mino’s bulky figure away.

~~~

It was the day of the battle and the trainees were all geared up to show their skills in front of the two CEOs of the biggest companies in South Korea. They were excited just imagining the fact that they would be battling to uphold their company’s name and making their president proud of them. The intense practice for the two teams continued till late last night and they were confident to bring the trainees from the other company down.

In the bus, the trainees were busily rapping and singing their own verses of the songs that they have prepared all day for the battle. They were all equally nervous with each of them being all serious and humming to the tune that they would be performing later on. More than anything else, they were nervous about which team would get picked to represent YG and carry the responsibility of upholding their company name in the various categories. Once in a while they would break out in a couple of jokes to ease the nervousness in the air.

As soon as they reached the building, the trainees stood in a straight line and welcomed their president who came out of his personal car. “It’s been almost 10 years since I stepped into JYP. Let’s go beat them up.” The president hummed confidently.

“Guys, I need you to stand in one straight line and we will take a close and far shot of all of you walking forward. Mr YG, you will be in the middle.” The director explained the kind of shot he wishes to see. Without wasting time, the trainees and their president got into position just like how the director wanted them to and started to walk on the director’s cue.

In President Park’s studio, the trainees were greeted by the trainees from JYP and right from the start, they had already created a slight tension between each other with their greetings. Both teams had the responsibility to uphold their company name and they were not letting their guards down.

“So today, YG will judge JYP and JYP will judge YG.” President Yang explained. The two presidents gave encouraging words before starting off with the battle between the two companies.

The first up was rap which was represented by the rappers from Team A and Team B collaboratively. After the fiery performance by JYP’s rappers the atmosphere was loosened up and the rappers from YG started to gain confidence with the encouragement from the fellow trainees.

“Good luck, dear.” Taehyun held Mino’s hands before Mino stood up.

“Thank you, baby.” Mino caressed Taehyun’s hands and got up after receiving Taehyun’s energy.

Following the hot performance by YG’s rappers, the sing and dance categories were up next with both companies showcasing their best performance just for one reason, which was to bring back glory to their company’s name.

After the three rounds, the battle finally came to an end with the presidents from the respective companies giving their thoughts and opinions about each team’s performances. The trainees left the building with mixed feelings. They were regretful after the battle because of the lingering feelings they had where they felt like they have not done their best for this battle.

“Go back and rest. Schedule resumes tomorrow.” The president stopped by their van. The van was filled with a very quiet and mellow atmosphere. It was as if they had lost the battle. There weren’t any smile on the trainees’ faces, each of their reflecting their own mistakes and performance earlier on.

“We’ll be coming over to put up the camera equipment in your rooms either tonight or early morning tomorrow.” The camera director stopped by their van as well before the van moved off to send the trainees back to their dorm.

“I’ll be in my room.” The oldest hyung in Team A immediately goes into his room the moment they reached home. He was burdened from the pressure that he got after messing up his lines during the battle earlier on. During their performance, he was too nervous to the point where his mind totally went blank and he could not remember his lyrics at all.

“I’ll go talk to him.” Seunghoon volunteered to cheer Jinwoo up.

“Let him be. When things like this happens, he don’t like it when people intrudes into his personal space. We’ll talk to him later.” Seungyoon stopped Seunghoon.

“Something similar happened before too?” Seunghoon wondered curiously.

“Yeah, a couple of times in the past. Once, the president gave us an assignment to perform a song in a couple of hours and he had difficulties overcoming his nervousness. He’s the type who needs a while to learn song lyrics and memorise them.”

“Aigoo, our poor hyung. He’s endured so much during these times. I heard he trained the longest among us too?” Mino sighed.

“Yeah, he was. The trainees who trained with him all had to leave because some of them were underperforming and could not withstand pressure. I really hope he endures this a little longer. We need to get that title for our team. For him.” Seungyoon explained.

“Go and rest, guys. The president said that starting tomorrow we’ll be super busy, right?” Seungyoon added.

“Yeah, he said the real battle starts tomorrow. I’m tired of the word ‘battles’ already to be honest.” Mino threw himself lazily onto the couch and pulled Taehyun onto the couch and into his arms.

“We don’t have anything on tonight right?” Mino asked the members.

“You mean schedules? Nope.” Seunghoon replied.

“Wanna go out, baby?” he asked Taehyun.

“Like a date?” Taehyun asked, playing with Mino’s fingers intertwined in between his.

“Can you guys even go out? Without the security?” Seungyoon asked. “How’s the issue with your dad though, Taehyunnie?”

“They gave me an update this morning and they said they’re keeping a close watch on the matter. They’ve traced the phone call and are awaiting for a reply from my dad’s side. It’s not as serious anymore, I guess?”

“Ah, that’s good to hear.” Seungyoon smiled.

“So can we go out? Please?” Mino pouted to Taehyun.

“Yes, of course, Chingu ah. Let’s go out, me and you.” Seunghoon teased, taking a seat beside Mino and rested his head on his best friend’s shoulder.

“Ah hyung, not you.”

“I know. I was just pulling your leg.” Seunghoon joked, making everyone laugh.

“I’m going to sleep, make sure you two take care of yourselves okay. Don’t come back too late.” Seungyoon announced and adviced the lovers.

“And no hanky panky.” Seunghoon teased the lovers again. “I’m going to read my comic book.” He headed to his bedroom and closed the door.

“It’s just me and you today. What shall we do? Where shall we go?” Mino asked Taehyun. “Or shall we continue where we left off yesterday?” he whispered into his boyfriend’s ears.

“Don’t make me sit on top of you again.” Taehyun warned. “I don’t even know how we ended up doing what we did yesterday.”

“I know right? I was so shocked at your boldness. Usually you’re the one who’s turning all red at the mention of making out.”

“It just happened that way.” Taehyun cupped Mino’s face and brought it closer to his. Both of them pressed their foreheads together and looked deep into each other’s eyes. “Do you really want to continue where we left off yesterday?”

“I don’t mind.” Mino replied sincerely. “I want to taste you again. It’s been too long.”

“Me too.” Taehyun hung his arms around Mino and brought contact to their lips. He could feel his shaft twitching just at the thought of relieving that intense moment they had at the lodge.

“Mmh.” Mino moaned in the sensual kiss with Taehyun. His tongue became wild at the contact with Taehyun’s delicate lips and was busy tasting the interior of Taehyun’s hot mouth. He pulled Taehyun from his seat with force and put him on his lap, re-enacting the same position they had on Taehyun’s bed the day before.

Instinctively, Taehyun grinded is desperation and urgency. He could feel his burning desire at the pit of his stomach and he wanted to release himself quickly before any of the other members comes out of their rooms.

Feeling the resistance between both their shafts, Mino jerked up and grinded himself against Taehyun as well, increasing the friction between both their desperate and hungry shafts in a hurry. Their hips and their mouths were working busily while they moan for each other, not caring about the fact that they could be caught anytime by the members for pleasuring each other in the living room.

“I think I’m going to release soon.” Taehyun panted, feeling the wetness in his pants from his pre-.

“Already?” Mino asked. It hasn’t been long since they started grinding each other but he guessed it’s because they have been too deprived of pleasuring each other which explains why they were already so and was about to release.

“I can feel you getting wet already, even though we’re both still wearing pants. Were you that desperate, baby?” Mino whispered seductively to Taehyun.

“I’m pretty sure you’re wet too. I can feel it even on my thighs.” Taehyun moaned and buried his face on Mino’s bulky shoulders while increasing his pace. Both of them increased their momentum and pressed their s hard against each other, feeling very close to release.

“I’m really close.” Taehyun moaned again.

“Moan like that for me more, baby. I get when you moan like that.” Mino whispered and immediately felt his pants getting wet from the contact followed by a muffled moan from Taehyun whose face was still buried on Mino’s shoulders. He quickly grinded against Taehyun’s a couple more times and released himself as well, creating an obvious dark spot on both their pants.

“Look at me baby.” Mino rubbed his hands on Taehyun’s back. “I want to see your face.”

Taehyun looked up and straightened his back. His face was now drenched in sweat and Mino used his fingers to part Taehyun’s hair which was covering his sweaty face. “You’re so hot, even with pants on.” Mino complimented, making Taehyun cover his face in embarrassment.

“But I want to taste you, now.” He instantly got up from the couch and delicately carried Taehyun.

“Where are you bringing me?” Taehyun asked while being carried by his lover.

“To the toilet. We need to wash up and I need to taste you.” Mino casually replied and quickly made his way to the toilet where he carried Taehyun’s small figure in his arms.

 

“Hyung, Taehyun and I are going out. Do you want anything?” Mino opened Seunghoon’s door after he was already washed up and ready to go out with his boyfriend.

“Get me some fish cakes from the stalls by the street, please?” Seunghoon replied with his eyes still glued on his phone.

“Roger that.” Mino noted. He wrote down Seunghoon’s request along with the other member’s requests which he had asked earlier on.

“By the way, Mino.” Seunghoon called out, putting his phone away.

“Yes, hyung?”

“You guys were hot.”

“Hyung!” Mino covered his mouth and quickly entered Seunghoon’s room, closing the door behind him. “How much did you see?”

Seunghoon laughed. “I told you that the walls are not sound proof, right?”

“So you peeked?”

“I’m a curious teenager too, Mino ah. But I didn’t watch everything though. What were you guys thinking when you were making out in the living room?” Seunghoon raised his eyebrows.

“We weren’t so technically we weren’t making out.”

“Right, right.” Seunghoon replied sarcastically.

“But we got in the bathroom though.” Mino proudly admitted.

“Hmm, too much info there.” Seunghoon laughed. “But still, I’m curious. What did you guys do? Did you finally do it with him?”

“Nope, we didn’t.” Mino pouted. “We just, well. Tasted each other.”

“Like the time you guys did in the car on the way back from the lodge? Why didn’t you guys do it? I mean, there’s no one around in the bathroom.”

“Yup, you can say it that way but we decided we didn’t want to do it now. So this is substantial for us to express our love for each other. We’re still waiting for you to book a hotel room for us so that we could finally make out.”

“Sure.” Seunghoon replied sarcastically and patted his best friend’s shoulders. “You’re a man now, chingu yah. I’m so proud.” he laughed. “Anyway, go and get my food quick! It’s almost 9pm already.”

“Thanks hyung. I better get going now.” Mino smiled and left Seunghoon’s room.

Mino and Taehyun left the dorm and walked to the nearby market to get dinner and have some personal time together without the camera and the guards around. They were relieved to know that they’re somewhat safe now but they only dared to walk around their vicinity since the whole area has a tight security.

The doorbell rang shortly after Mino and Taehyun left. The members at home rushed to the get the door, thinking that the lovers must have left their valuables at home and had returned to take it.

“What did you leave at hom-“ Seunghoon stopped his sentence when he realised that the camera crew were standing at the door.

“Were you expecting someone, Seunghoon?” the camera director asked.

“Ah, no. I was just talking to myself. You’re installing the cameras now?” Seunghoon asked.

“Yes, the cameras are coming back into your dorm. Sounds scary, huh? Is everyone at home?

“Yup, we all are.” Seungyoon replied. “But Jinwoo needs to be on his own today. Because of,.. you know, earlier on.”

“Ah, I understand. I’ll fix the cameras in his room and leave quietly.”

“Just wondering though. Is it okay to switch his camera on tomorrow morning? I don’t think it’s a good time to record him now.” Seungyoon expressed his concerns for the oldest member in the group.

“Sure, no worries. But you have to switch it on tomorrow, else we won’t have any recordings of his room. You’re sharing a room with him right?”

“Yes, I am. I will switch it on tomorrow.”

“Okay, Thank you, Seungyoon ah.” The camera director grabbed his filming equipment. “We’ll do your room last.”

“Oh, where is Mino and Taehyun?” one of the camera crew asked.

“They are in the toilet” Seunghoon quickly replied. “They went to the market.” Seungyoon who did not realise anything replied almost as the same time as Seunghoon.

“I mean, they went to take something.” Seunghoon changed his reply after hearing Seungyoon’s reply. “No, they are in Jinwoo’s room.” Seungyoon quickly changed his reply too.

“Sorry? I didn’t quite catch you two. So where are they?” the crew asked in confusion. By then, the other staff members were already looking at the two indecisive members.

“What we meant to say was, they went to the market to buy something. Dinner! They went to buy dinner.” Seunghoon stuttered. “I asked them to buy me fish cakes and run some errands.”

“You should have told us! Go and call them, we want to film them.” The producer interfered.

“Film them?” Seunghoon repeated.

“Yeah, we need some footage of the trainees doing other things besides just practicing and sweating in the studio. Call them and tell them to wait for us.”

“A..Ah. Okay.” Seunghoon could not defy the producer’s request and reached for his phone in his pocket. Why did they have to come at a time like this?

 

A/N: I didn't realise that it has been a while since I updated because I was very busy with my asignments lately but THANK YOU for supporting and waiting for updates from this fic even though I've dragged it for way too long (It's been almost a year, right?). I will try to keep the updates coming soon and keep the number of chapters minimal. Thank you for commenting and subscribing and I am always very humbled by all your comments, so keep it coming, yeah? <3

On a side note! Thank you for supporting Chambers of Secrets and giving authors like all of us a chance to write and explore ourselves for this event. I hope there will be another of this event in the future because Namsong fics are seriously the best! :)