Storm.

And then I met you, (again)

Taehyun looked at Mino with fear in his eyes. Why are they back when things are finally falling into place?

“What’s wrong?” Mino held Taehyun, who became weak at his knees, by his shoulders.

“My dad….” Taehyun whispered. He felt like he had been robbed off his strength. He could not speak, stand up straight or even think straight.

“That overseas phonecall… Was from him?” Mino clarified. “Okay let’s get out of here first and talk outside. We shouldn’t attract anyone’s attention now. Can you walk?”

Taehyun nodded weakly and Mino carefully guided the weak Taehyun out of the call room where the other staffs were either busy with their work or out having their lunch break. The two ended up in the empty training room where the other members had already made their way to the cafeteria for lunch.

“What did he say?” Mino asked Taehyun as soon as he settled the maknae into his seat.

Taehyun began crying. He did not know how to begin. He was scared and terrified, fearing for the worse. The past is happening again, it was the exact same kind of threat he received that night and for the exact same reason- Song Mino.

Should I tell him or should I disappear so that they don’t lay a finger on him?

“He saw the teasers?” Mino guessed. He was really curious to know the contents of the phone call and made a wild guess of what the person at the other end could have mentioned to Taehyun.

Taehyun nodded his head carefully, still confused about this entire thing. He felt like it was a mistake to be appearing on television where the whole world could watch him. His life was at stake, he know what his parents are capable of doing. He did not mind if they were to harm him, but he was worried for Mino. He did not want him to get hurt by them. Besides, things were finally falling into place, he had finally found his own happiness in his small circle of friends and surrounded by the people he loved. He didn’t want to give that up just yet.

“They saw you in the teasers?” Mino continued guessing impatiently. Taehyun nodded again, at Mino’s on point guesses. “So what did they say?”

Taehyun hesitated. As much as he wanted Mino to share his worries with him, he didn’t want him to know that his parents actually wanted to separate Mino and him. Honestly, he was very certain that they don’t actually care about him appearing on public broadcasts. They just wanted to separate the two of them just like how they did four years ago.

“Hey..” Mino held Taehyun by his shoulders and looked into his lover’s confused eyes. “You can tell me. We promised to go through even our darkest days together, remember?”

A tear fell from Taehyun’s eye. For some reason, hearing Mino’s comforting words made him cry. He had promised himself not to let his guard down again but today he had to. His heart was scarred again by the same people who brought darkness and forced him to change his life overnight. He didn’t want to experience that all over again.

I found you after four years, and I don’t want to lose you again.

Taehyun looked up at Mino. Mino carefully Taehyun’s hair with love. He wanted to listen to Taehyun, be there for his lover and share his sorrows together.

“Look at me.” Mino cupped Taehyun’s cheeks. “Tell me. Even if it’s hard, just tell me. Cry on my shoulder and lean on me. I will listen to you as you shed your tears, I promise.”

“The press conference… My dad isn’t allowing me to go. He wants me to leave this company.”

“Wait, why? I mean, it doesn’t make sense. Why did he come back now?”

“No, he’s not back. He just wants me to leave.”

“But to where? Back home?”

“I don’t know.” Taehyun finally broke down. “I…I’m scared…. I don’t want to leave you again.”

Mino approached his boyfriend as he pulls Taehyun into a hug, allowing Taehyun to cry on his broad chest.

“You won’t go anywhere and I won’t go anywhere. That, you have to promise, okay?” he comforted, gently brushing his fingers through his hair.

Taehyun was sobbing loudly onto Mino’s shirt, drenching it with his tears. He nodded a couple of times, answering Mino’s question.

“What should I do now?” Taehyun asked weakly in between his tears. He didn’t know how to think anymore. He didn’t like the feeling of having everything crumbling down so easily like that. He wanted to fight his fear and stand up for himself, he wanted to confront his own parents and live a normal life without being interfered.

“You will go to that press conference and I will protect you. No, we will protect you.” Mino assured. “Shall we tell the members? Well, to have more eyes watching over you.”

Taehyun immediately shook his head. He was afraid to let other people know about his problems and did not want to burden them with his own problems.

“Why not? We’re a family now, there is nothing to be afraid of. I don’t know what you heard on the phone but anyone could tell it was something serious. What would happen to you if you attend the press conference?”

Taehyun looked up cowardly at Mino who was staring at him with stern eyes. He knew Mino wasn’t kidding, Mino looked really worried and he wanted to protect that precious boy in front of him.

“H…He was going to do something to me and the company?” Taehyun muttered hesitatingly.

“You see how serious this is? I mean, this is not just between you and your parents. Everyone is at stake here. Do you know why? Because if you don’t go for the press conference, then the staffs will have to explain to them why you weren’t there. Which means, we will have to explain to the staffs about your situation. If you go for the press conference, at least we can protect you. We will be there for you.”

“I…I’m scared. I’m very scared.”

Mino rubbed Taehyun’s back with so much care. He didn’t want Taehyun to be hurt, he didn’t want Taehyun to cry again, he didn’t want Taehyun to leave and he didn’t want things to change for the worse.

“Don’t be scared. I’m here, that’s all you need to know.” He comforted Taehyun and lifted his chin up. He gave a light peck on his sobbing lover and wiped his tears off his cheeks.

“Let’s eat something, alright. We’ll discuss this with the members later, okay? I can let them know if it’s hard for you to bring it up, if you don’t mind.”

Taehyun simply nodded. He didn’t exactly like the idea of having the members knowing about his situation but he figures that it was for the best. Besides, the members are all he has right now. He has no family and no friends. The members are his family and they are those who deserves to be with him through his happiest and his worse days.

Thank you, Mino.

Amidst all these, Taehyun was the most thankful for Mino. What would he do without Mino by his side? Mino was always there for him, encouraging him and always changing his view point of things. He was way beyond thankful that Mino came back into his life, even though they had their own painful memories on their part.

“Where did you guys go for lunch? We didn’t see you two at the cafeteria.” Seunghoon asked the couple who had just walked into the practice room after their lunch.

“We went to eat late. We didn’t see you guys there though? The cafeteria was empty.” Mino answered. Taehyun walked towards the members without a single a word. His face was puffy from all the crying earlier on.

“Oh, Donghyuk’s mom brought some fruit salad for us so we went next door. They were looking for you two.”

“Ah.” Mino replied short as he sat beside Seunghoon.

“Is it me, or does our maknae look like he cried?” Jinwoo whispered. Taehyun was sitting on the bench all alone with his eyes closed while the rest of the members were all seated on the floor.

“Maybe he’s tired?” Seunghoon asked, not suspecting anything at all. Mino glanced over to his lover who was seated on the bench with both his legs up, his slender arms wrapping around his long legs and his chin resting on his knees.

“Guys.” Mino attracted s’ attention while his eyes darted onto the clock on the mirror, checking if he has enough time to reveal the actual situation to the rest. He had 15 minutes to do so before their lunch break officially ends so he needs to lay out the entire issue to the members by then. The members gathered around Mino, dragging their bottoms to make a circle and sit closer to Mino. They perked their ears as they anticipated what Mino wanted to tell them.

“Here’s the thing. I’m pretty sure Taehyun has told you guys before that he’s not close to his parents right?” Mino carefully started out while his eyes glanced at his lover who was still seated on the bench.

“Yeah, he told us that his parents kind of disowned him or something?” Seungyoon recalled. “Why are we talking about this? In front of him?”

“Yup. Now we need to help our maknae out. His father called the main office earlier and threatened him.”

“With what?” Curious Seunghoon asked. The other two members covered their mouths in shock. They could not exactly understand the situation but from the looks of it, it seemed serious.

“They asked him to leave the company and they’re not allowing him to go to the press conference.” Mino whispered.

“Oh   My   Gosh… No way.” The members turned around to look at their maknae who was listening to their entire conversation. Jinwoo stood up and sat beside Taehyun whose eyes were red and his chin was resting on his knees as he hugs his legs tight. He patted Taehyun, comforting him. He does not know what was going on but he felt really sad that Taehyun has to go through these kind of things on his own.

“No wait. This does not make any sense. I mean how can they force him out of this just like that? Like hello, we are bounded with this company, it’s not like we can leave just like that?” Seunghoon argued. He hates it whenever justice is not prevailed. He doesn’t like it how people can easily use the power of words to shake up and intimidate a vulnerable person just like that.

“My dad…. Is scary….” Taehyun sobbed, making the members immediately turn their heads to look at him. “He can do the unthinkable.”

Mino nodded. He knew how well Taehyun’s parents are capable of controlling their child, given Taehyun’s timid personality like that. From not giving him any love as a family member to using him as a commercial model for their fast food chain to breaking him up with the girl he brought home to sending him out of the country to sending him threats to leave the company. They should not even be called his parents, which is why Taehyun wrote his aunt’s name in the company profile as his guardian with the reason that he had cut off ties with his family members. He hated his parents so much to the point that he did not want to have anything to do with all of them anymore.

“What should we do now? We need to think of how to protect Taehyunnie.” Mino asked s.

“One thing for sure, you are not leaving the group. Promise?” Jinwoo reached his hands out to Taehyun and did a pinky swear with him. He is the most sensitive whenever it comes to people leaving the group. He wanted the group to be just as it is now.

“For now, let’s just keep an eye on him. We’ll stick together during the press conference, okay?” Seungyoon adviced, busy thinking of ways to come up with a solution for such a big problem.

The other members nodded, promising to keep this secret within them.

~~~

That night at the dorm, Mino approached Taehyun in his room, who looked like he had full of thoughts on his mind.

“Hey, can if I come in?” he asked before entering Taehyun’s room. Taehyun simply nodded at his boyfriend’s request.

“What’s on your mind?” Mino asked the obvious.

“The press conference. The threats. You know, those stuff.”

Mino gently hung his arm around Taehyun’s shoulders, giving comfort to the boy who needed it the most.

“Rant.”

Taehyun looked up at Mino in confusion. “Rant?” he repeated.

“Yeah, rant all you want. I’ll stay up all night and listen to you.”

Taehyun laughed at Mino. “But we have to get up early tomorrow.”

“Don’t worry, Hyunnie.  I’m used to sleeping late and sometimes not sleeping at all. I’m all yours tonight. Let out your heart’s content.”

“Thank you, Mino. What would I do without you?”

“Aye, I thought we agreed not to say thank you and sorry to each other anymore.” Mino lightened up the atmosphere, playfully pinching the maknae’s cheeks and tickling the smaller figure in his arms.

“Stop it, stop it.” Taehyun giggled in Mino’s arms, forgetting about his problems temporarily. He couldn’t remember the last time the two of them get giggled happily in each other’s embrace without any thoughts.

“Taehyun! Oh my gosh, Yah you two!” the two lovers stopped abruptly as soon as they heard someone come through the door.

“Hyung!” Mino got up and turned to the direction of the door where Seunghoon was standing with a straight face. “Why do you always come in at times like this?”

“That’s what I want to know too.” Seunghoon sniffed, laughing at his luck every time he walks in on the couple.

“What’s up?” Mino asked.

“I just wanted to ask if Taehyun is okay. You know, with whatever that happened this afternoon and stuff. I mean, we’re a team right, so honestly we’re worried about you. Even Jinwoo and Seungyoon too are still up, worried about you. You can tell us anything, we’ll listen.”

Mino looked at Taehyun. He had offered to spend his night with Taehyun in his room to listen to his heart’s content but was slightly taken aback at Seunghoon’s offer. He realises how much Taehyun is cherished in the group and how much the members actually care for their maknae.

Taehyun looked up at Seunghoon who was still standing by the door. “I’m fine, hyung. I want to spend my night with Mino tonight though. Sorry.”

“Ah, is that so? Okay then, Taehyun. Rest well. Don’t ever hesitate to talk to us if you need anything, promise?” Seunghoon adviced Taehyun once again, assuring him that he has more than a pair of listening ears who are willing to listen to him whenever he needs a listening ear.

“Mino, no hanky panky. You won’t have any energy for training tomorrow if you do anything tonight.” Seunghoon teased his best friend again.

“Hyung, can you not? I won’t do it in the dorm, the walls are not sound proof and the rooms do not even have locks. We don’t even have any privacy here.” Mino whispered to Seunghoon.

Taehyun kicked his boyfriend at the thought of Mino directing his statement to something intimate he wanted to do with his lover. His cupped his face again, as he cools down his burning face. Seunghoon simply laughed at the two lover’s antics before saying good night to the two of them.

“Why do you always go red whenever I talk to Seunghoon like that?”

“I… I don’t know” Taehyun shyly answered.

Mino leaned into Taehyun’s ears and whispered playfully, “I’ll let you experience something out of the world soon, okay?” he wanted to make love with his boyfriend but he knows that the time is not appropriate. Now is the time where all of them are the busiest and he could definitely wait for another few months to fulfil his desire. After all, he had waited for four years, how long can a few months be?

“But tonight, I just want to listen to you, if you allow me to.” Mino sat onto the bed and patted his lap, gesturing to Taehyun to lay his head down on his thighs. “Like old times.”

He missed the feeling of having Taehyun’s head on his thighs. They always do this at Mino’s home back then when they were dating every time Taehyun needed to complain to Mino about his wrecked family. Mino would lend his thighs to Taehyun and Taehyun would fall asleep on his lap. He loved watching Taehyun fall asleep, it makes him look very pure and that’s exactly what made Mino fall in love with him.

Tonight, he was just about to do the same.

Taehyun lay his head onto Mino’s thighs like how he used to do in the past. Just as much as Mino enjoyed that gesture between the two of them, Taehyun loved it too. From his view, he could see Mino’s loving and warm eyes as he talks about his worries. Mino’s gentle touch on his forehead would sway him and take his worries away, making him fall asleep.

“Why are my parents so against us?” Taehyun asked.

“Hm?”

“I mean, what about us that they hate so much? They sent me out of the country after our kiss in the alley and then now they want me to leave because you’re in the team.” Taehyun confessed.

“Really? They said that?” Mino asked, shocked. He knew that Taehyun was threatened by his parents but it didn’t cross his mind that he would be the reason.

“I was really sad to bring this up just now, because I didn’t want you to know. I know you’ll feel bad even though it’s not your fault, but then I thought about it and since we agreed to tell everything to each other, I really want to tell you and share this together. I can’t do this alone.” he confessed earnestly, turning his body sideways with his face planted against Mino’s stomach. He didn’t want to see Mino’s reaction, fearing that he might cry in front of Mino. Mino was his weakest spot.

Mino suddenly went silent, speechless. He could not think of anything of anything right now but to think of ways of how to run away from the world forever with Taehyun. He Taehyun’s hair mindlessly, his mind was full of thoughts. He did not want to leave the happiness he is currently experiencing right now.

He’s got his best friend and boyfriend under one roof, his grandparents living in the same country and the two other best members he could ever ask for who would never stop making him feel like a gagman because they were always laughing at his jokes. He’s got everything he could ask for and he was way beyond thankful to have them by his side.

Taehyun looked up at Mino who had went silent for a while. He knows exactly how much Mino overthinks things and he was doing just that. With everything that has happened between the two of them, Mino definitely does not deserve to be dragged into such a situation, but unfortunately he was being dragged in without both of them realising it.

He stretched out his hand to Mino’s face and gently his cheeks, disturbing Mino from his negative thoughts. Mino looked down at Taehyun and smiled, locking his eyes with his lover, staring deep into those round eyes.

“What are you thinking about?” Taehyun asked Mino.

“Just, you know. Like what you said. Why do people hate seeing us together? Why can’t they be happy for us? We’re humans too, you know. We deserve to love and to be loved.” Mino’s voice was getting softer, sounding like he was about to break down anytime.

“Sorry.” Taehyun brushed his fingers against Mino’s lips. “It’s me, it’s my parents. It’s not you.”

Mino bent his upper body down, bringing his face closer to Taehyun’s. Taehyun closed his eyes, knowing what’s to come next. He could feel Mino’s hot breath against his face and Mino’s warm lips trailing down his facial features from his forehead down to his lips. Mino held Taehyun’s face by his chin and his forehead, locking lips with his lover, losing himself in a deep kiss with the person he loved the most in this world.

Mino shed a tear in the midst of the kiss and Taehyun could feel Mino’s tears flowing down from the side of his cheeks. Mino was feeling very thankful and regretful at the same time. It was an uncertain feeling he was feeling that night and he definitely he could not forget that feeling. The lovers broke away from their kiss after a while, panting hard after devouring themselves in an intimate kiss while in an uncomfortable position.

“You cried.” Taehyun sat up, wiping away Mino’s tear from his cheeks.

“I didn’t mean to cry on you. I don’t know what this uncertain feeling is. I don’t even know if I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Where are you going?” Taehyun asked with a tinge of sadness in his voice.

“I don’t know. Everything feels very uncertain. I don’t want to go to sleep tonight, I don’t want to wake up with you not around me.”

Taehyun got up and walked over to Mino’s back. He leaned down and gave his lover a warm back hug, remembering how fragile and sensitive Mino is when it comes to things like this.

“He loves you so much more than he realises it. Even when he saw you again, he pretended to be strong, didn’t he? But he’s actually crumbling inside. Mino isn’t as strong as he appears to be.” Taehyun remembered the words from Seunghoon when he revealed about Mino’s condition.

“Sorry.” Taehyun tightened the hug around Mino’s back, comforting his lover. “I shouldn’t have told you….”

“No, I’m supposed to be sorry. I was supposed to listen to you all night but look what happened.” Mino laughed, turning his body around to face Taehyun. Both of them are now seated on the bed, facing each other. Mino looked into Taehyun’s eyes and gently combed through Taehyun’s soft brown hair with his fingers.

“Shall we just go to bed then? It’s getting pretty late.” Taehyun suggested.

Mino nodded. He really wanted to hear Taehyun out but he didn’t know why he suddenly became very weak that night. Just the thought of not seeing Taehyun again makes him fear for the worse. He didn’t want history to repeat itself again.

He got up from Taehyun’s bed, ready to excuse himself from his lover’s room when he felt Taehyun’s hand tugging him by his wrist. “Let’s sleep together tonight?” Taehyun suggested again. He didn’t want Mino to be crying in his sleep again, considering how much negative thoughts he had in his mind that night.

The both of them lay down on the bed, facing each other and staring deep into each other’s eyes. Mino wrapped his arms around Taehyun, holding his delicate lover in his arms. “I want to wake up with you still in my arms.”

“Me too.” Taehyun replied, giving Mino a peck on his lips. “I want to wake up in your arms every single day.”

“I wish I could too, but I heard the cameras are coming back next week.” Mino pouted.

Let’s cherish this moment while it lasts.

~~~

After training hard for the next few days, the day that they had finally been counting down for was finally here. It was the press conference day and the boys were busy dolling themselves up at the studio. Being busy during practice, Taehyun seemed to have forgotten about his worries he had after the phone call he received a couple of days ago. s are constantly looking out for him and are talking to him more, hoping that he does not keep things to himself anymore.

Both teams were getting ready, checking themselves again and again on the mirror and asking each other if they all looked fine. They were excited about appearing on public for the very first time, each wanting a new hairstyle for themselves and choosing the most perfect outfit as well as accessories for themselves.

The cameraman were filming their process as the trainees’ faces get caked with makeup and foundation powder for the first time. It was totally a new experience for all of them. The members joked around in front of the camera playfully with Taehyun and Mino pretending to do a little dance with their feet and Seungyoon going around trying the different kinds of hats and whatnots.

“How do you feel today?” the cameraman asked Seunghoon.

“I feel exceptionally good today. Last night I was so worried about how all these would turn out but now I am so excited that my heart feels like it’s going to burst!”

“Hyung, you look different today.” Mino complimented Jinwoo who was busy asking the make-up artiste to do some touch ups for him.

“I look fabulous, don’t I?” Jinwoo joked shamelessly. “Now I understand why women take hours to doll up before they leave the house. It really makes you look different. Sorry mom for rushing you whenever you are doing your make-up.” he confessed to the camera, making everyone in the studio laugh.

The atmosphere was very light in the room. Everyone were feeling very happy with no worries at all. They were all excited over the same thing which was to appear in the public eye for the first time. They were slowly getting used to the fame they’re getting and they’re excited to become known to more people.

“Boys, listen up. Your vans are ready downstairs, but I’ll need you guys to do something when you exit. At the bottom of the stairs, a camera is placed on the floor so I need each one of you to go up to the camera and do something. I don’t know what you want to do, wave or something. Be creative. Okay?”

“Yes.” The boys answered excitedly in unison.

“Team A will go first, followed by Team B. You can get ready now.”

Seungyoon left the room charismatically, followed by Seunghoon, Jinwoo, Taehyun and finally Mino. They entered the van with lots of chatter, feeling so excited about what’s to come next.

“What gesture did you do?” Mino asked his best friend who was sitting at the backseat with him and Jinwoo.

“I pretended to spray my hair.” Seunghoon laughed. “You guys?”

“Aye that’s so typical of you hyung. Always so vain.” Mino scoffed. “I only kissed my good luck pendant given to me by my gramps.”

“I waved to the camera.” Jinwoo answered.

“That was pretty boring hyung.” Seungyoon teased Jinwoo. “At least I came up with some hand signs.”

“I waved at the camera too though, but with cool gestures.” Taehyun raised his eyebrows up, proudly showing off. The members laughed at their maknae’s witty comment.

“I’m so excited oh my gosh!” Seungyoon shouted from the back seat. “It’s finally d- day!!!!” he shook the chair in front of him excitedly, showing off his enthusiasm.

“Hyung you’re making me giddy!” Taehyun joked, feeling the strong vibration due to Seunghoon shaking his chair.

“Aren’t you guys nervous at all?” Jinwoo asked. “I think I am. I have camera-phobia.”

“Instead of the 150 reporters, I am actually more nervous about president Yang.” Seungyoon confessed.

“Let’s try not to grin so much. Just smile, be cool and stand politely.” The leader adviced the team, even though he was equally nervous and excited at the same time.

“Ahhh I’m so excited! I might just dance on stage instinctively.” Seunghoon exploded in excitement again.

“Hyung you better not! Or else we’ll get a round of lecture from the president.” Seungyoon joked while singing his hit song he had produced in the past, ‘Instinctively’.

“We’re reaching soon.” The cameraman announced.

“Guys, let’s do our cheer before we leave.” Mino suggested.

The boys put their hands together, each feeling their own enthusiasm and determination overflowing, lighting up their faces.

“Who is next? A! A!!!”

The boys reached the venue and were briefed by the staffs again. Their president gave them a couple of advices before he headed out to greet the reporters first. The eleven trainees waited back stage anxiously, for their turn to come out.

“Team A, Team B get ready!” one of the staffs called out. “Team A, you’ll go first. Remember to stand at your respective stages and let them take photos of you. Later on, both teams will merge in the middle stage to take a photo with the president, after the host announces it. Don’t look so tensed up, okay boys? Your faces will appear on articles and all forms of media tomorrow, remember that.”

The boys gave each other encouragements as they patted on each other’s backs, each of them feeling very anxious about their first public appearance.

“Now let’s meet the members of Team A and Team B who are participating in this reality programme.” The host, Yoo In Na, announced to the group of reporters present at the venue. The staffs gave the boys the que for them to go on stage.

“Let’s meet Team A first.” One by one, the members of Team A walked onto the stage led by Seungyoon and followed by the rest of the boys. Each walking confidently like models onto the stage for the very first time in their entire life.

They stood on the stage proudly with their team name behind them as they put on their best neutral faces for the thousands of flashes that has been clicking to capture the best photos of them since they walked in. With their hands in front, the boys awkwardly posed for the cameras, unsure of what kind of facial expression to put on. The flashes kept flashing and the boys’ mind became blank. All they could think of was how much they loved to be in the limelight. They were determined to work hard to win that title and stand in front of cameras from then on.

After the photo session with the president, the trainees went backstage to rest while watching their president answer the questions given by the reporters.

“Oh my gosh, we screwed up.” Seunghoon covered his face.

“I know right. It was so embarrassing when we went to the middle stage when we weren’t supposed to.”

The boys had made a cute mistake while on stage. They had forgotten that they were supposed to let Team B take their photos first before moving on to the centre stage for the combined group photo. In the end, they had to embarrassingly walk back to their own stages while waiting for the other team to finish taking photos.

“I don’t even know how my face is going to turn out. It became stiff the moment I saw camera and flashes.” Mino cupped his face in embarrassment. The waiting room was full of chatter as everyone was recounting their own experiences being on stage for that very short moment, laughing and cringing at each other’s stories.

“Guys, is Taehyun with you?” Yunhyeong suddenly asked, interrupting everyone from their chaotic conversation.

“He’s here-” Jinwoo answered but immediately stopped when he realises that Taehyun wasn’t around. “He was here, he was right beside me.” He repeated himself.

The team A members started to panic, while the people in the room were curiously looking at them. “Why are you guys so fidgety that Taehyun isn’t here? Maybe he went to the toilet?” a member of Team B asked.

“Taehyun, where are you?” Seungyoon shouted.

The whole room suddenly became chaotic, following the frantic movements by Team A, as they looked around for Taehyun but he was nowhere to be found. They do not even know why Taehyun’s members looked so worried when Taehyun wasn’t around, but they helped to search for him anyway.

Mino went running around the room frantically looking for Taehyun around the area, searching the toilets and the other rooms but there was no sight of him.

“No…. This can’t be happening. No Taehyun, NO!!!!”

 

A/N: Sorry for the slight lack of updates these days folks! My semester had just started again recently but I'll try to write as much as I can in my free time. On a side note, I was thinking if I should actually get a beta for my stories. What do you guys think?