I'll show you.

And then I met you, (again)

Taehyun stormed out of the kitchen into his room, leaving Mino all alone once again. Mino finished up the remaining dishes and picked up the cup Taehyun had dropped into the sink. Thankfully it didn’t drop from a high height so there weren’t any cracks.

Mino wiped his hands after he was done and peeked into Seunghoon’s room. “Hyung, can I come in?” he asked as he opened the door slightly.

Seunghoon, who was dancing, stopped and turned off the music. “Yeah come in Mino yah. What’s wrong with you today?” he asked.

Mino sat on Seunghoon’s bed and opened up one of the comic books lying around.

“Hyung, do you remember the boy I used to date in the past?” Mino asked Seunghoon while flipping through the coming book.

“Uhuh, why?” Seunghoon asked.

“I.. kinda met him…” Mino continued, his eyes still fixed on the book.

“WAIT WHAT? WHERE?” Seunghoon who was getting impatient took the book away from Mino and forced him to engage in a proper conversation.

“Hmmm. I kinda met him, and I don’t know what to feel right now.” Mino confessed.

“Where did you meet him? You mean he’s in Seoul right now?” Seunghoon asked, scratching his forehead.

“Where and when I met him is not important. I just did, by coincidence.” Mino continued. “And honestly I’ve seen him a couple of times now and I am confused about my feelings. I kind of found of why he left and I felt bad. I felt really really bad.”

Seunghoon took a seat beside Mino and patted his shoulders.

“The funny thing hyung, after he told me what happened, I got weak because he started crying. Instinctively, I just leaned closer to him and….”

“What? Hugged him? No, KISSED HIM?” Seunghoon cut Mino, shocked. He covered his mouth after he realised that he said it a little loud.

“Yeah hyung.” Mino nodded.

“Mino yaaa you still have feelings for him then, you kiddo!!” Seunghoon punched Mino’s shoulders.

“I do?” Mino asked.

“I’m not asking you. I’m telling you! You still have feelings for him. I mean, if you really hated him then you wouldn’t go up close to him and kiss him right. I’ve seen you cry many times but I haven’t kissed you before, haven’t I? I mean it’s not that I hate you, but you see the difference?” Seunghoon chuckled.

Mino smiled at Seunghoon’s witty remark.

“But hyung,… I promised you.” Mino stuttered.

“What did you promise me? That you’ll marry me when you’re famous?” Seunghoon teased.

“Ah hyung! I’m serious!” Mino gazed at Seunghoon.

“Remember I told you that I’ll move on and date girls from now on? I mean I told you I’ll get rid memories with him completely?”

“Ah how long ago was that? I don’t even remember. Mino yah, you should do what makes you happy. You shouldn’t think of how others will look at you. If you keep thinking about how people think of you, you’ll never be happy.” Seunghoon adviced. “Just go for it. If you think you still have feelings for him, go and make up with him and catch up on old times. Afterall, it’s been four years… By the way, whats his name again? Hyun… Hyun…?”

Mino looked up, shocked at Seunghoon’s sudden question. “Uhhh, Hyun.. Hyun Woo. I call him Hyunnie.” He lied.

“Ah yes, Hyunnie. So where did you meet him? He’s really in Seoul?” Seunghoon asked again, curious.

“Yup, he’s in Seoul.”

“Yaaaaaaaah, chingu yah. Don’t you think this is fate? I mean how many people bump into each other after a break up? I don’t even bump into my ex-girlfriend I used to date when I was in Seoul.” Seunghoon convinced, sounding too excited.

“Hyung, but I don’t know how I’m feeling right now. I’m afraid I’ll hurt him even more after this. You know how harsh I can get sometimes, what if I keep saying the wrong things to him and break his heart?” Mino confessed.

“Take it slow. Take time to know each other again. For all you know he’s changed too. Don’t rush into something you’re unsure of, even though you’ve known each other really well for years.” Seunghoon adviced, holding his best friend’s hand.

“What would I do without you, hyung? You’re the only one I have right now…” Mino looked up and gave Seunghoon a kiss on his cheek.

“Yah Mino, how long are you going to keep doing that? If someone sees us they’re really going to think we are dating. I’m straight, just so you know.” Seunghoon teased.

Mino who was happy knowing he’s got his hyung by his side just grinned and hugged Seunghoon tightly, not letting go of him.

Suddenly, the door burst open and there stood Jinwoo. “I DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING! I SWEAR!” he shouted as he took a step back and covered his eyes.

Seunghoon pushed Mino breaking him of his tight hug and stood up. “W..whats up?” he asked Jinwoo who was still standing at the door.

“I just wanted to tell you guys that the hot water is off today. You guys have to boil some water if you want to bath in hot water. It happens once every month.” Jinwoo said what he wanted to and scrambled back to his room.

Mino and Seunghoon looked at each other and laughed. “See! This is what happens if you keep hugging and kissing me.” Seunghoon laughed as he rolled on his bed at the funny situation.

“Hyung, should we play along?” Mino suggested.

“Shall we?” Seunghoon looked at Mino and raised his eyebrows up.

Mino left his room a while later after they talked about other things. He entered his room and sat on the floor. “How did so many things happen in a day?” he asked himself.

“Evaluation, talked to Taehyun, kissed him, made him mad, talked with hyungie, made Jinwoo think we’re dating….” He counted with his fingers. “kissed Taehyun…” he repeated again.

“What am I feeling exactly?” he asked himself. “I like the thought of being together with him again but at the same time I don’t want to. Wait, do I really not want this? Haven’t you been waiting for a moment like this?” “Ah Song pabo. Pabo pabo pabo.” Mino hit his head as he repeated the word ‘pabo’.

In the other room, Taehyun was sobbing his eyes out. “Jerk. You’re such a jerk.” “Why do you appear in my life again and play around with my feelings. I hate you.”

He couldn’t stop thinking about Mino’s harsh words in the kitchen earlier. “What? Pretend it never happened?”  “I’ll show you Song Mino. I’m going to freaking show you that this is the worst decision you have ever made in your life.” he told himself.

~~~

The next day, the boys got up early and got dressed to work. Today, the president told them that they will be gathering at the practice room for an announcement. On their way to the practice room, the boys were chatting happily about what the president has in store for them. Mino as usual, walked beside Seunghoon and Taehyun is always beside Jinwoo.

“Maknae ah, guess what I saw last night?” Jinwoo nudged Taehyun.

“What?” Taehyun replied, short.

“The two new trainees were hugging and getting intimate in Hoon hyung’s room.” Jinwoo whispered. “This is the….. second time?” Jinwoo tried to recall.

“Hyung…” Taehyun stopped his steps. “Why are you telling me this? What does it got to do with me?” Taehyun raised his voice slightly, feeling a little annoyed.

“Y… Yah maknae ah. Why are you like this? I’m just sharing with you, I mean we’ve been friends for four years right… I’m sorry if you don’t like it. I’ll just share it with Yoon then.” Jinwoo retorted and walked infront, leaving Taehyun at the back.

“Aish. Hyung that’s not what I meant.” Taehyun mumbled as he continued his steps walking all alone at the back.

The members made their way to the practice room where the Team B members were already there to hear the announcement from the president. Seungyoon entered the room first, followed by the other members and they two teams greeted each other.

Taehyun was extra happy to meet Yunhyeong, the Team B member he was closest to. As expected, the two sat together next to each other and talked while the other members sat in a group and chatted. Mino noticed the two of them getting all smiles and laughing from time to time and even teasing each other like lovers. Mino didn’t like that sight.

Just then, the president walked in with his iPad in his hands as usual.

“GOOD MORNING!” the boys stood up and greeted him.

“Mmmm.” The old man answered.

“I’ll make this quick, so you guys will have more time to practice. Listen up carefully alright. From now onwards, all of you are required to report your attendance not to the main counter, but to the waiting area at the first floor before going for your practice.” YG started. The boys nodded.

“How you are going to do it is simple. There will be a camera placed at the corner of the waiting room at level 1. You guys just have to switch that camera on when you arrive for work and when you get off work. This is a new system implemented so we’re trying it out starting today.” He continued. “Any questions?”

“What do we say when we switch on the camera?” Seungyoon raised his hands and asked.

“When you switch that on in the morning, you can just say “Attendance checked.” You don’t have to say so many things into the camera in the morning because you’ll have your schedules to attend to. When you’re done for the day, you may say what you have prepared for the day and stuff. It’s like a virtual diary kind of thing.”

“But just to let you know, there is only one camera. So don’t fight over it and take turns. Got it?” YG clarified.

“Yes, sajangnim.” The boys answered.

“I’ll know if you guys don’t take your attendance. I’m watching it.” He repeated.

“The second thing is, you guys will have another evaluation in the next two weeks. Same procedure, same time. Be prepared. Any more questions before I leave?” YG asked.

“No.” the boys were perplexed at the second news but stood up and bowed to YG anyway.

“All the best!” YG encouraged them as he stood up and left the room.

After the president left, the room was filled with the members chattering and as they started chattering and getting all excited over their new attendance system and the upcoming evaluations.

At the corner of Mino’s eye, he caught Taehyun and Yunhyeong teasing and tickling each other in the midst of the chaos. He let out a sigh.

“Guys lets go and try out the system before our first schedule this morning!” one of the Team B member shouted.

“Yes, let’s go!” Seunghoon shouted as all of them made their way to the first floor to check out the new attendance system.