There’s something you need to know

And then I met you, (again)

“M…Mino yah. Why did you close the door?” Taehyun stumbled his words as he felt his face flushed red.

“Well, to relieve old times?” Mino teased as he walked closer to Taehyun.

Taehyun was frozen on his spot. He didn’t know what to do. He wanted to run out of the room from embarrassment and his heart was beating so fast. He did not even know why he was feeling that way. He wanted to slap himself hard because his feeling towards Mino keeps going back and forth.

Get in action, Taehyun. You're not supposed to look weak in front of him.

“Don’t tense up Taehyun ah. I just need to talk to you, I won’t touch you, I promise.” Mino put his hands behind his back. “I just have this burning question, I keep thinking about it until I can’t fall asleep.” Mino’s voice returned to his normal tone after seeing Taehyun getting all embarrassed.

“Take a seat.” Mino showed Taehyun the seat he was originally sitting on while he was working. Taehyun took a seat and tried avoiding Mino’s gaze.

“Taehyun ah. Look at me. Tell me honestly” Mino started  while holding both of Taehyun’s arms, forcing him to look him in the eye.

“First of all. I know you were hurt at what I said in the practice studio that day. I know I was wrong. I didn’t know why I came out so strong but I never mean what I said. Well atleast some of it. I saw, I saw you crying. But you pretended you had stomach ache.”  Mino took a breath before he continued.

“Secondly, I know you were avoiding me ever since then. I could really tell. Taehyun ah I know you for 3 years, not 3 days, you know. Why didn’t you just tell the members that it was me who caused you to get distracted during the evaluation? I know your dad weren’t sick. You don’t care about them, I know that since…”

“Stop being full of yourself! How could you be so sure? It’s been four years, and things could change.” Taehyun cut Mino in the middle.

“Okay I admit that things could change in 4 years, but I know you. One thing for sure, you cannot control your expression when you lie. You told me yourself.” Mino answered calmly while he looked on Taehyun who swallowed his saliva, looking like he just got caught.

“Am I right?” Mino asked, knowing he was right.

“Lastly, I have had this question in my head for 4 years. Where did you go after that night?” Mino asked earnestly, looking deep into Taehyun’s eyes.

Tears welled up in Taehyun’s eyes. It was painful for him and he knew it was painful for Mino as well. He looked down, he didn’t have the courage to look up at Mino.

“It’s okay Taehyun ah, it’s only the two of us here.” Mino comforted Taehyun.

Taehyun took a deep breath before he started.

“My… my parents.” Taehyun confessed. He looked down, he didn’t dare to look at Mino’s expression.

“Uhuh.. what about them?” Mino asked as he took a peek of Taehyun’s expression.

“They… they saw what we did at the alley that night” Taehyun continued.

Mino could not register Taehyun's statement. He pinched himself slightly because he really couldn’t believe what he heard.

“They… saw…us?” Mino asked carefully. “You mean they really saw us? In that pitch black alley?”

Taehyun nodded.

“But how?” Mino raised his voice slightly, still in disbelieve.

“My family driver was there.” Taehyun could not hold back his tears anymore and started crying. “He took a photo and showed my parents.”

Mino felt like someone just tore his heart apart. He didn’t know what to feel at that moment. He looked at Taehyun crying and his heart broke even more. He pulled Taehyun’s seat closer to the bed frame and placed his fingers on Taehyun’s chin, lifting his face up.

Taehyun’s face was filled with sad tears and Mino cupped his cheeks. He was lost for words himself and just stared at that pretty face in front of his face as the boy continued sobbing in his palms. At that moment, he looked like was strong but he really wasn’t. He wanted to cry along with Taehyun, but he held it in. Mino looked away as his hands still cupped Taehyun’s face because watching Taehyun cry makes him weak.

He held a deep breath and leaned in towards Taehyun’s face. His heart was beating faster and faster and his mind was blank. He didn’t know what he was doing, but he was just acting according to his feelings.

His got closer and closer to Taehyun, aiming his lips to Taehyun’s. Taehyun opened his eyes as he felt Mino’s scent getting closer to him. He didn’t budge at all. It was like he was waiting for it. Taehyun trembled at the thought of having his lips meet Mino’s. He closed his eyes, waiting for feeling of the familiar lips he felt 4 years ago.

Mino closed in as when he saw Taehyun sitting still there and tilted his head as his lips meet Taehyun’s. Without realising, he shed a tear as he opened his mouth when their mouths connected. Taehyun opened his mouth, letting Mino’s mouth meet his. Mino’s tongue entered Taehyun’s mouth roughly and Taehyun shyly moved his tongue to meet Mino’s tongue. They both gasped for air as they moved their tongues around, changing the position of their heads. They explored each other’s mouths, both of them shedding tears as they remembered their first kiss they felt four years ago. Mino held Taehyun’s face tight as their kiss deepened. Taehyun just put his arms around Mino’s waist, treasuring that precious moment.

 Their heated kiss lasted for a while until Mino pulled out of Taehyun’s mouth, looking surprised.

“S..sorry.. I I didn’t mean to… you know..” Mino started stuttering as he tried to grasp the situation, their hearts still beating. Mino wiped his tears and looked away.

Taehyun looked up with tears still on his cheeks and glanced at Mino’s figure, too shy to look into Mino in his eyes.

“I…its o…okay….” Taehyun replied word by word.

“I…I think I’ll wait outside for the hyungs.” Mino spoke up, not knowing what else to say. He was flustered at himself and embarrassed. He didn’t know what he just did to Taehyun.

Before leaving the room, Mino looked at Taehyun again.

“You… You’ll still be here again when I wake up tomorrow, right?” he asked, sincerely.

Taehyun smiled as he turned to look at Mino.

“Why wouldn’t I be?"