I've moved on too.

And then I met you, (again)

After getting all hyped out about the new attendance system, the boys went to the practice room to begin their day.

“Another day, another schedule~” Seungyoon sang.

“Are you that happy?” Mino asked.

“I’m ecstatic! I never thought we’d be marking our attendance like that. It’s so cool!” He laughed.

The mood was good that morning as the boys waited for the computer to turn on to work on their evaluation. They brainstormed a couple of songs and tried to come up with their own renditions of the songs.

The whole day, Mino was observing Taehyun as Taehyun continued to give him the cold shoulder. As much as Mino wants to talk to Taehyun, he restrained himself because he knew he was wrong. Now the tides have turned. It was Taehyun who was giving the cold shoulder instead of Mino

“I hurt him last night. It’s okay, this needs a little time.” Mino convinced himself.

After practice, the boys returned to their dorms at 3am. They were finally satisfied with what they have come up with after countless different opinions of the song they had to sing during the next evaluation.

“Hyung, I’m bathing with you tonight.” Mino told Seunghoon. Taehyun who was playing with his phone on the couch looked up and eyed the two who were heading to the toilet to bath.

“Whatever. What do I care anymore.” He muttered under his breath.

~~~

A week passed. Mino and Taehyun were still not on talking terms. Mino noticed for the past week that Taehyun has always been sitting with Yunhyeong at the cafeteria during lunch time. The members did not say anything because they don’t see anything wrong in that.

Mino on the other hand was itching to ask Taehyun to sit together with them during lunch time. He couldn’t stand the sight of the two of them giggling, laughing and hugging each other. He was raging inside but he held it in. There wasn’t anyone he could consult, even his best friend Seunghoon because he didn’t want to tell him that it was Taehyun whom he has been talking about all these while.

Ever since that day, Taehyun hasn’t been talking to Mino. Whenever he needed to tell something to Mino, he’d get Jinwoo to tell him. Even though Mino knew that Taehyun was still mad at him, he still gave Taehyun the personal space and time he needed. He knew he was in the wrong and he would get mad as well if anyone hurt him as well.

Every night, Mino thought hard before going to bed. He was tired of practices but he wanted to talk to Taehyun as well. He knew he had been hurting Taehyun too much and he decided that he would apologise and start their relationship fresh.

From as far as he had observed, Taehyun was still the same Taehyun. He’s still the fragile boy who would get embarrassed and excited over little things.  Mino thought it would be easy to win Taehyun’s heart back and start over. He would think of all the days they had spent together and with each passing day, he was determined to make that precious boy happy again.

It was a week before the evaluation and both teams were getting busy. They stayed up until 5am every day and sometimes didn’t even have time to go back to the dorms to sleep. They have to constantly do well for all evaluations so they have been putting their all into practices.

The members were fast asleep on the floor of the practice room, all exhausted from the dancing and singing. Mino looked around and noticed Taehyun wasn’t around. He got up and took his bottle to refill them while trying to look for Taehyun.

Mino refilled his bottle and turned back but there were still no traces of Taehyun anywhere. He got worried and started to wander around that level. Then, he spotted the sign ‘24 hours access to rooftop’. For some reason, his feelings tells him that Taehyun is at the rooftop, probably star gazing because that was what he loved to do back then when they were dating.

“Okay let’s talk our feelings out if he’s really there. I can’t hold my feelings any longer.” Mino mumbled to himself as he walked up the stairs.

When he reached the end of the stairs, his heart was beating fast. Too tired, and probably too nervous. He was going to tell Taehyun his feelings that night. He was wrong all these while. After a week of not talking to each other, he realised that he still had feelings for Taehyun. He still cared for Taehyun, he still gets jealous when Taehyun gets all friendly with other boys, he still dreamt about Taehyun in his sleep.

His feelings were certain this time and he needed to let it out, before he hurts Taehyun again. He recalled what Seunghoon told him the other day and realised he didn’t need to rush this. They have all the time in the world to be frank about their feelings and be honest with each other.

“Take time to know each other again.” Mino repeated in his head.

He took a couple of steps and looked at the beautiful scenery of the rooftop. “Wow this is beautiful. This is a place Taehyun would definitely be.” he muttered, sounding really excited.

“Taehyun?” he whispered. There was no one at the rooftop. Mino scanned around the area and called Taehyun’s name again.

“Where could this boy be?” Mino asked himself as he wandered around the area.

“He’s probably not here. Let’s find another day to talk about my feelings. Man, you gotta go to sleep now hugeboy!” he convinced himself.

Just as he was about to walk towards the stairs, he heard a chuckle. Mino looked up, trying to locate the sound of the chuckle.

“Taehyun ah?” he called out a little louder. The sound of the chuckle stopped.

He turned and noticed a bench which was hidden from his sight and decided to walk towards the bench. He was certain he heard the sound of a chuckle.

His heart beating hard as he made his way towards the bench. “Taehyun?” he called out again.

To Mino’s surprise, he was shocked when he saw Taehyun kissing the Team B member in front of his eyes. His bottle fell to the ground and his  eyes were glued onto the scene.

“T…Taehyun ah?” Mino stuttered.

Taehyun looked up and pushed Yunhyeong slightly.

“I… I d…didn’t know you guys were in this kind of relationship. I…. I thought you guys were just good f…. friends….” Mino stuttered as he bent down to pick up his bottle.

“A… Anyway I’m sorry for intruding your p… personal space. I.. I was just wondering where you went.” He continued as he turned around to leave the rooftop.

“Mino!” Taehyun called out.

Mino turned, hoping Taehyun would tell him that what he saw was not true.

“Keep this a secret, okay?” Taehyun whispered to Mino.