I love you.

And then I met you, (again)

The alarm sounded and Mino woke up much earlier than the time the alarm was supposed to ring in their dorm. He got up and woke up all the members like how he had done so in the past few days.

It’s been 2 weeks since he became the leader and things here and there have changed since. Mino was more serious and less playful. These days, he was always very serious reviewing the condition of the members and ensuring that they are all progressing together.

The members noticed the change in Mino and they were glad that Mino had changed to become a responsible leader. Before this, they were doubting Mino’s leadership skills because he was always fooling around with his hyungs and doing aegyo for them in the past but after he became the leader, he became really determined. He always makes his points straight and direct when he communicates. Even his gaze when he talks to the members has changed now.

They got dressed and as usual, they made their way to the practice room with the cameras following them. It was the start of the third week since the camera started following the boys around and they had gotten used to the camera already.

Their morning started with a vocal lesson at 8am. They practiced with their vocal teacher and learnt some new techniques which they will require for the upcoming important battles. “Good job today guys. You have about an hour before your lunch break so gather around and work on your song using the techniques you learnt today.” their vocal teacher instructed.

“I have an urgent meeting so we’ll cut short our lesson today. Don’t play around, make use of this extra hour to practice properly and edit your song arrangement according to what I have suggested earlier on. Okay?” he continued. With that, he packed his things and left.

The members gathered around after their vocal teacher left. Taehyun was with the laptop and he was doing the remixes while the rest listened and gave their opinions. Mino was taking down notes about the song arrangement.

“This is my own personal thought, but what we have so far isn’t so bad.” Taehyun said as he paused the arrangement that was currently playing on the laptop. “… But the fact that three songs are blended together sounds a little… Irrational?” he continued as he looked at the leader’s face, waiting for Mino’s opinion.

“Then why don’t you suggest something?” Mino who was holding a pen answered in a short and stern voice. “Fix it up and tell us something then.”

Taehyun was taken aback by Mino’s sudden suggestion and turned his head in shock to look at him. “Sorry… hyung?” Taehyun asked, not believing Mino was being so harsh towards him in front of the members.

“I said fix it up and tell us something. You have been working on this since yesterday, you should know how to fix it right?” Mino answered Taehyun sharply, looking straight at the maknae.

Taehyun was speechless. He didn’t know how to react. The atmosphere was quiet as the members were waiting for someone to say something.

Seungyoon who was sitting at the corner suggested. “You know, maybe we can blend the songs together so it doesn’t sound that there are three songs in it?...”

“Mmmmm.” Mino replied, waiting for Seungyoon to continue.

“Maybe in that gap where the songs transits, we should add a beat?” Seungyoon continued.

Taehyun who was still sitting on the chair had put on his jacket while Seungyoon was talking, looking as if he was ready to go off somewhere. He got up, took his wallet and left the room. He headed off to the main equipment room where all the instruments used for recordings are stored.

The atmosphere was still quiet in the room, with the members stunned by the maknae’s sudden bold action in front of the cameras.

“Boys why don’t we take a break since it’s almost lunch time anyway.” Seunghoon suggested, trying to ease the situation.

“Okay, let’s do that. See you guys in two hours then. Mino I need to talk to you” Seungyoon got up and bowed at the cameraman.

“Oh we’re not done filming yet, why are you bowing?” one of the cameraman laughed at Seungyoon.

“Aren’t you guys going for lunch?” Seungyoon asked.

“Didn’t you have to talk to Mino? If it’s not anything personal, can we record you guys?” the cameraman suggested.

“Hmmmm, okay then. We’ll be just outside here, at the corridor.” Seungyoon informed the cameraman.

At the corridor, Seungyoon talked to Mino, advicing him to be gentler when talking to Taehyun.

“Honestly if you had been training with us since the start, I wouldn’t mind. But you came in last so we have built our styles and so on. So when you point it out that way, it may sound a little,… hostile?” Seungyoon started. “I know you’ve been trying your best to improve yourself as the leader but sometimes you have to say it in a nicer tone. Especially to our maknae, he’s like that.”

Mino who knew he was wrong just nodded, without saying a word.

“I’m not in any position to lecture you or anything but I really hope you understand where I’m coming from.” Seungyoon continued.

Mino who hasn’t uttered a word took out his glasses and rubbed his face. “I’m sorry, Yoon ah” he finally spoke.

“Don’t apologise to me. Apologise to Taehyun.” Seungyoon replied.

Mino sighed as he fumbled with his specs.

“Try to look at him in the main equipment room at the fourth floor. He’s usually there when he needs some time alone.” Seungyoon adviced. “Go.”

Mino patted Seungyoon’s shoulders as a sign of thanks and walked out of the corridor towards the stairs. Seungyoon who was about to walk off stopped when he saw the cameraman trying to follow Mino.

“Um, Camera man-nim, I’m really sorry but is it okay if you don’t follow them?” Seungyoon called out to the cameraman.

“Because those two haven’t actually gotten the chance to talk to each other ever since Mino joined.” he clarified. “…And also that’s kind of like Taehyun’s secret hiding spot so if cameras enter, our president’s going to find out.. Please?” Seungyoon tried to convince the cameraman, almost begging.

The cameraman turned to Seungyoon. “Hmmm okay, we’ll resume filming after lunch then.”

Seungyoon bowed and thanked the cameraman while bringing them to the cafeteria to have their lunch.

Mino reached the fourth floor and walked straight to the equipment room. With his heart beating fast, he hesitated to enter the room. He placed his hand on the door handle and held his breath.

“Taehyun?” Mino called out as he entered the room. “Taehyun ah?”

Silent.

“Hyun.. Hyunnie?” Mino called out the name he haven’t called out for years now.

“Go away” a sobbing voice could be heard in the lightly lit room.

“Hyunnie where are you?” Mino asked again, unable to find the source of the voice.

“Stop calling me that, get out you jerk.” Taehyun sobbed again.

“”Look, I’m sorry okay. I know I was wrong. Everything happened overnight and I had no choice but to become like this.” Mino confessed. “I didn’t have a choice. The president called me up the day he made me the leader and he told me to change. He asked me to stop fooling around and shoved all the responsibility to me.”

There was silence for a while before Taehyun stopped sobbing. “Turn around and walk two steps”

“You want me to leave? Okay I will, but..” Mino said when he thought Taehyun wanted him to leave but he stopped his steps when he realised that the door was in front of him.

“Wait… turn around means… you’re behind me?” he asked.

“And walk two steps.” Taehyun instructed again.

Mino turned around and saw Taehyun sitting on the floor in between the curtains in the lightly lit corner. “Hyunnie…” Mino called out.

“I’m sorry.” he apologised as he knelt down to look at Taehyun’s face.

Their eyes locked and they were looking at each other. Mino held Taehyun’s chin and placed his palm on his face.

“Listen to what I’m going to say okay. I’m going to say this once so I won’t repeat it again.” Mino started as he wiped the tears off Taehyun’s cheeks.

“Mmmm.” Taehyun answered.

Mino took a deep breath and looked at Taehyun again.

“I love you.”

Taehyun who was shocked looked up with a puzzled look. “I’m sorry?” he asked, wanting to hear it again.

“I told you I’m not going to repeat that again.” Mino joked.

“Then get out.” Taehyun replied, sounding serious. “Don’t fool around with me again.”

“I love you. I said I love you, Nam Taehyun.” Mino repeated.

Taehyun looked deep into Mino’s eyes and saw sincerity in his words. “Do you mean it?” he asked.

“Yes I do.”

“But what to do, I already have someone.” Taehyun joked.

Mino looked down, as if he was devastated at what Taehyun just said. “I don’t believe you”

“We’ve been dating for 2 years, me and Yun Hyeongie” Taehyun assured.

“You were dating him then you kissed me in your bedroom the other day? So are you seeing two boys now?” Mino joked again, waiting for Taehyun’s reaction.

“T… That was you! You were the one who barged into my room and k..kissed me” Taehyun defended.

“But you seemed to enjoy it? I mean if you’re forced to kiss me you wouldn’t open up your mouth and let my tongue enter right?” Mino teased again, making the younger boy’s face heat up.

“N…No I mean…”

Before Taehyun could finish his sentence, he felt Mino’s warm lips on his half opened lips. He tried pushing Mino away but Mino hugged him even tighter, not breaking the kiss.

He closed his eyes opened his mouth slightly and allowed Mino’s tongue to enter. Mino’s tongue entered Taehyun’s mouth and started looking for his tongue. Their tongues met and they were exploring each other’s mouths in that dark room.

Mino took control of Taehyun’s lips and dominated his mouth. Their mouths were wet with the rough kissing and their hands were moving about in all directions. Taehyun’s hand began grabbing Mino’s hair and Mino started biting Taehyun’s lips.

The lovers were in the room, feeling the sensation from the heated kiss and getting all steamy doing it in the dark room. Mino took a short breath and continued his kiss burying his tongue deeper into Taehyun’s small mouth, feeling the passion between the two of them.

Taehyun pulled out of Mino’s mouth and buried his face on Mino’s shoulders. They hugged for a while before Mino held Taehyun’s shoulders.

“Let’s leave this room. We can’t stay here any longer.” Mino spoke up, still able to taste the scent of Taehyun.

“Why?” Taehyun asked. “We still have more than an hour left before our next schedule.”

“I can’t. I’m getting hard down there.” Mino panted, looking down at his pants.

 

 

I took some dialogues from WIN ep 2 because I really love that angst namsong moment!!! Gosh im such a trash for namsong! Tell me what you think folks!!!!!!!!!