Why are you so mean?

And then I met you, (again)

In the toilet, Taehyun’s mind could not stop wondering the kind of things they would do in the toilet.

Maybe those two have done ‘it’ together before. They couldn’t do it here in the rooms because the walls are not soundproof. They are probably much closer that I thought they were.” Taehyun’s imagination started running wild. He sat in the shower with his face buried in his palms, still thinking.

“Taehyun ah, are you still bathing? Don’t spend too long in the bathroom, it’s already 4.10am!” The sound of seungyoon’s voice could faintly be heard outside, snapping Taehyun from his chain of thoughts.

“Yes hyung! I’ll be out soon!” Taehyun answered back. He quickly finished up his shower and dried himself.

He opened the toilet door and crept up to the other toilet to hear what they were doing inside. His heart was beating hard because there were sounds he was expecting to hear from the toilet but at the same time hoping he won’t hear those sounds.

Suddenly the toilet door opened and Taehyun stood awkwardly outside the door and Mino walked out. Mino stopped his steps when he saw Taehyun standing there.

“D…did you have a good bath?” Taehyun asked awkwardly.

“Yes I did. Thank you.” Mino answered. “I’ll be going to my room. Goodnight.” He continued, leaving Taehyun standing in front of the toilet.

“A..Ah okay goodnight!!” Taehyun stuttered. He turned to walk to his room wondering if Seunghoon was still in the toilet.

‘Maybe they purposely left separately so that no one knew that they bathed together?’ he wondered.

The next morning after the deafening alarms sounded, the members slowly made their way out of the room and prepared themselves. They continued this routine every day and the new members has somehow adapted to their sleepless hectic lifestyle.

~~~

A week passed and Taehyun has been observing Mino and Seunghoon together. He realised that they were too affectionate with each other. They are more than just brothers or best friends. From always sitting next to each other during meals to bathing together to wiping each other’s sweats during practice to their excessive skin ship during dance practices to the morning hugs which Taehyun personally saw on one morning.

Taehyun was curious and angry. He wanted to ask them but he felt like he didn’t have any right to ask them both about their personal issues. He kept it to himself, not telling anyone even Jinwoo because he know he’ll only get teased more by his hyung.

“Ah I’m so hungry. Should we order pizza for dinner?” Seunghoon suggested after they had practiced since morning. “I prefer kimbap rolls.” Jinwoo answered. “What about you guys?” Seunghoon asked.

Pijjaaaa!” Mino answered cutely to his hyung, not realising Taehyun was glaring at him.

“I’m okay with pizza.” Seungyoon answered.

“Hm, pizza.” Taehyun agreed as well.

“How do we order pizza here? Our phones are kept with the staffs.” Seunghoon wondered.

“Oh you’ll have to use the company phone on the 5th floor. That phone’s used for us to make calls during practice hours.” Seungyoon explained.

“Ah okay okay thank you Yoon ah!” Seunghoon thanked and he got up, writing the delivery number on his hands.

“Hyung it’s all written there actually, you didn’t have to write it on your hands.” Seungyoon laughed at witty Seunghoon.

“Oh really? Wow this company’s so advanced!” Seunghoon praised as he walked out of the door.

Jinwoo got up. “Yoon ah I want to get my kimbap. Don’t you want to get your milk as well? Since you eat pizza with banana milk.” he suggested, trying to leave Mino and Taehyun together in the practice room. “Quick let’s go!” Jinwoo urged Seungyoon as he pulled him up.

“Hyung! Where are you two going?” Taehyun shouted after realising the situation, a little too late. “Down down!” Seungyoon shouted back, not knowing why they’re rushing.

In the practice room, Mino was lying down with his arm over his face while Taehyun was left dumbfounded. He didn’t know what he should do in the awkward situation. They didn’t have their phones and it was only the two of them in the room.

“M…Mino.” Taehyun plucked his courage to initiate a conversation.

No response.

“Mino ah. Are you sleeping?” he asked again.

“Mmmm.” Mino answered, not lifting his arm from his face.

“Y..you know, I realised we haven’t had a proper c…conversation since you joined us. After all these years,… you know we haven’t h…heard from each other and stuff… ever since… you know…” Taehyun stuttered.

“Ever since you left? Yeah.” Mino continued for him as he put his arm down. “You mean after you left without telling me where you went and left me hanging? Yes I know, I know that very well.” He answered sarcastically, still lying down.

“I…I’m s…sorry….” Taehyun tried to control his tears.

“Yah this is not about being sorry or not. It’s about being responsible for our relationship from the start till the end. And you weren’t.” Mino raised his voice slightly as he sat up, taking a look at Taehyun.

Taehyun could not look up. He was controlling his tears and he knew his tears will start flowing out if he looks at Mino.

“S…sorry…” Taehyun repeated again, still looking down.

“I thought I knew you. But I was wrong. Hah, I was stupid and I was wrong.” Mino laughed in between.

“Let’s not talk about this again shall we? I’ll pretend this never happened and we never had this conversation. I’m a lot happier now and I want to work towards my dreams without any distractions.” Mino looked at Taehyun, sounding very serious this time.

“So you’re saying that I’m a distraction to you? I apologised alright. I said I’m sorry. You don’t even bother to know why I left so don’t just think that I’m the one at fault. In fact, you’re the one at fault too. I heard you’re still blaming yourself. Yes, keep living with that mind-set, because just so you know, this was your fault as well.” Taehyun suddenly blew up. 

“I was wrong. I really thought you understood me the best but you really thought I left because I wanted to? Do I look like I’m THAT irresponsible? ”  he got up and left the room, leaving Mino alone.

Mino bit his tongue. He felt like he just got slapped by reality. “Did I come out too harsh?” he asked himself. “Ah I don’t know I don’t know.” he mumbled as he lay his head down once again.

“…You really thought I left because I wanted to?” Taehyun’s words kept playing in Mino’s head like a broken jukebox.

“Ah I should have asked him why he left. Why was I such a snob?” Mino mumbled to himself.

“Pabo Mino, why did you say that? You must have wanted to say that for a very long time to him right that’s why you blurted everything to him today. Now you’re regretting it, things are going to be awkward from now on, well done.”  

“Wait but at least he knows now how I felt while I was suffering for 4 years.” Mino talked alone as he was having a conflict with himself.

“Chingu ya are you having a drama role play by yourself?” Seunghoon came back after ordering pizza and took a seat beside Mino who was lying down. “Hyung, I said something bad to someone today.” Mino confessed as he rested his head on Seunghoon’s lap.

“Did your problematic mouth strike again? Remember how you “accidentally” insulted the bully in school that time? Did that bruise not remind you to think before you talk? Do you want me to remind you?” Seunghoon joked as he started to punch Mino lightly by his stomach.

“Ah hyung stop stop stop!!!” Mino tried to move away avoiding Seunghoon’s punches.

“Uhum…” Taehyun came back making Mino sit up immediately. “Heyyy Kiddo where did you go?” Seunghoon asked while gesturing a seat beside him to Taehyun.

Taehyun took a seat and sniffed, he obviously cried in the toilet. Mino looked up at Taehyun, feeling guilty. He wanted to say sorry, but his ego was too big so he just kept quiet.

“I.. I went to the toilet.” Taehyun stuttered.

“Yah your eyes are red. Did something happen?” Seunghoon looked at Taehyun, concerned.

“N…no I’m fine hyung. I had a stomach ache so I cried a little.” Taehyun lied, hoping Seunghoon would buy his lie.

“Are you feeling better now? Do you need ointment?” Seunghoon stood up to get a bottle of ointment from his bag and offered Taehyun.

“Thank you hyung. Don’t worry, I feel better now.” Taehyun looked up and smiled at Seunghoon.

Mino  looked at Taehyun who was pretending to rub the ointment on his stomach. “Stop pretending. I know you cried.” Mino muttered as he stood up to get himself a drink from the pantry.

After a while, Seunghoon came back with six boxes of pizzas in his hands. “Are we having a party?” Jinwoo asked.

“Tell me about it. Hyung! Why did you order so much?” Seungyoon laughed.

“Oh I kinda made a new friend on my way to make the phone call. I was lost so I asked for help. Apparently he’s a trainee as well here? J..Jun something? Yeah I want to call him and his team here but I don’t know where they train” Seunghoon tried to remember.

“Ah Jun Hoe? They’re just next door hyung!” Seungyoon informed Seunghoon.

“Really? I’ll go and call them then!” Seunghoon stood up and ran out of the room.

The members of team B entered the room and they greeted each other with fancy hand greetings. “How have you guys been?” they asked each other.

“Yah you guys come so naturally when there’s food huh” Jinwoo teased them.

“Oh, these are our two new Members by the way, Seunghoon and Mino. Their rap will blow your minds away.” Seungyoon introduced.

“Show us your rap, show us your rap, show us your rap.” The team B members chanted, making the Team A members join along as well.

“Yo my name is Mino and his name is-”
   “Seunghoon! We come from a faraway country and slept in the plane for 10 hours
   We come to korea and had to give up our fish and chips and started eating rice everyday”
“That’s why people call me hugeboy hugeboy”

The two ended their awkward rap and started laughing.

“You guys are embarrassing.” Seungyoon commented, making everyone else laugh.

“Okay okay let’s eat!!!” he initiated.

“Hyung we’re so busy preparing for evaluations we don’t even visit each other again even though we’re just next door.” B.I started the conversation.

“I know right…” Seungyoon responded. They all started talking and kept asking the two new trainees questions because they were curious about them.

From the corner of his eye, Mino saw Taehyun smiling and giggling with one of the trainees from Team B. He never saw that smile ever since he joined YG. That smile, he remembered, was the smile he used to see in the past. ‘Who is that boy?’ Mino wondered.

 

A/N: Hope you guys find this chapter interesting! Do comment how I can improve alright lovelies! I can never thank you all enough for continuously reading, subscribing and commenting on my story. Thank you so much folks! I really appreciate it! <3