Chapter 2

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

“Sehun sshi, lower your head please” the photographer said and I followed his instructions. The photo shoot came to an end. My manager came over and told me my next schedule, he would take me for the interview I had but he had to go to the hospital for a checkup, that’s why earlier this morning when I asked Kyungsoo to take me there… I got rejected, but Chanyeol volunteered to help me.

“Sehun ah, are you ready? I want to go and see my jagi.” Chanyeol whined when he called me.

“Hyun, where are you?”   “I am already down waiting for you. Come on hurry up.” He kept whining so I shut the phone, not wanting to listen to him. I wore my clothes and then went downstairs to find Hyung leaning on his car and glaring at me.

“You are late” he scolded me “Only 5 minutes” I defended myself from his rough words.

“In those 5 minutes someone could have died. Now hurry up. As I said I have to go to my Hee Yeon.” He just keeps bragging about having a woman in his life, well I don’t care.

“It’s almost 5, are we there yet?” I asked impatiently while staring at my hand watch. I still had fifteen minutes to arrive there and I didn’t want to be late. Manager Hyung said that the magazine I am going to give the interview is one of the most known.

“Hang in there, just ten minutes if I go slow and five if I go fast” he said, suddenly the car started moving faster than it should and in a matter of minutes we were there. I went upstairs as fast as possible and I was finally there. Just then an old lady came inside the room followed by a younger one………… Ha Neul………. That’s definitely Ha Neul…

“Hello, I am Han Yoon Joo. I’ll be the one to take the interview from you. This is my assistant Man Ha Neul” so it really is her… she was staring at me with eyes wide open and a mouth agape. She moved closer to the older lady and hid her body behind her. “Let’s start now” she said and sat in front of my seat. The interview went smooth, Ha Neul was avoiding my eyes. It finally ended and now I had the chance to talk with her.

“Ha Neul ah, after we go to school let’s go to your house, I want to spent some time with them I already missed them” Missed who…  I approached the two ladies and asked to speak with Ha Neul.

“Sure go on, Ha Neul ah I am going to wait for you in the car ok?” Ha Neul nodded  her head and then turned to look at me.

“Sehun sshi…”she muttered. Even though I am supposed to hate her for leaving Jong In in that kind of state, I can’t help but feel pity watching hers. She seems tired, actually more tired than he is.

“Ha Neul… It’s been a long time” she bit her lips and nodded. She doesn’t seem like the lively girl she was.

“It’s been 5 years… How is he?”  She asked still staring at the floor, she then continued “I bet he is doing fine…”

“He is not. Jong In is working himself to death. All of that because of you.” She didn’t reply so I decided to go on “Why did you leave him? You two were in love with each other, why did you run away? Why would you make such a mistake?”  She raised her head and stared at me.

“Maybe I wasn’t the only one to make a mistake. Maybe Jong In too… maybe he did something wrong that made me run away…” Her eyes are not as bright as they used to be… she isn’t like the old Ha Neul we all knew… suddenly her phone rang and she picked it up immediately

“Hello?” she paused and after a while her eyes went wide open. “Ommo, I am so sorry, it’s just that I am at work. Can you please take care of them until I be there? What? Ow fine...” she paused again, I wonder what did she forget that’s so important “Jong Soo ah, what happened? Just wait for omma ok? I am going to be there very quickly” she has a son?!  What the actual….

“I am sorry Sehun  I have to leave it’s very important.” Before she could leave I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

“Do you have a son?” she froze at what I said.

“I have to leave….” She left me behind and rushed outside. It seems she really has a son… how is that even possible. Jong In should know. I went down at the car waiting for me. I went inside to find Chanyeol sleeping on the driver’s seat. I banged his head and he woke up yelling at me.

“Stop yelling, something very serious happened.” I said and he straightened himself to look at me. “What happened?” he asked

“Ha Neul… I found her. Jong In was searching for her all of these years but guess what… I found her.”

“What happened?” he was dumbfounded and that was for sure

“It’s a long story. What’s more surprising than that, is the fact that Ha Neul has a son.”  When I told that to him , he was about to start the car but he dropped the keys and stared at me dumbfounded once again.

“What do you mean she has a son?” his eyes were about to go out of their sockets , his mouth about to drop on the floor and the answers I could give him were the things I heard.

“Someone called her so she answered the call.  She was talking with someone, and then another person took the place, she said that mom was going to take him and that she won’t be late. And now here I am explaining everything to you instead of Jong In.”  He nodded his head and took the keys that fell. After a while we arrived at the company, we run to Jong In’s office and without knocking, entered.

“What are you guys doing here. Didn’t you have an interview?” Jong In asked me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter