Chapter 22

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong In’s POV

“Guys... can't you think of where your brother could have gone?” Chanyeol asked Ha Na and Jong Ha, both of them shook their heads. My heart kept beating and I have to say this is the first time I have felt so scared. I stared at Ha Neul... she seems so broken. Eun Bi and Hee Yeon were trying to comfort her but she kept crying.

“Appa...” Ha Na approached me and I kneeled to come face to face with her.

“Tell me...” I brushed her hair behind her ear. She too had a sad face along with her brother.

“Where is Jong Soo oppa? Why isn't he here?” a tear slipped down her cheek.

“Don't worry sweetie... we are going to find your brother ok?” Ha Na cried and hugged me.

“Appa~” she said with a trembling voice and then continued

“Did oppa leave because I said I hated him?”

“No, don't ever say that. Jong Soo would never leave because you said you hate him. He loves you and Jong Ha way too much”

“Then why did he leave?” I was left speechless not being able to reply.

“Ha Na yah. Come here and stay with Jong Ha” Lay said and Ha Na went to where her  brother was sitting.  Suddenly I felt the phone ringing and I immediately picked it up.

“Who is it?” Ha Neul noticed me talking on the phone so she got up and approached me while standing in front of me.

“Appa...” that’s.... Jong Soo’s voice

 “Kim Jong Soo... where are you?” he wasn’t replying and that made me worry even more.

“You are Kim Jong In, aren't you?”

“Who are you?” I yelled at the voice that spoke. The first voice was Jong Soo's but the second one... I don't know...

“I was wondering... do you want your son back?”

“Stop playing games and bring him back” The voice chuckled “Don't play games with me and bring back my son”

 “Now... I don't think you are in a position to tell me what to do” aish...

 “What is it that you want?” that man didn't reply for a while

 "Jong In... is it Jong Soo?” Ha Neul grabbed my hand and made me stare at her. I nodded my head to let her know that Jong Soo had to do with it.

“Let’s make a deal” I sighed

“I’ll give you whatever you want, just please bring his back safe and sound” the man chuckled again.

“If you do whatever I say” 

“Then tell me…”

“First of all, I want you not to inform the police about anything” I turned to look at the people who were looking at me. Of course we informed them before this person could even tell me to do anything.

“Sure… what’s your second condition?”

“I want you to give me 30 billion WON” of course it’s money… I don’t think I have that much in my account… but I’ll try to find them no matter what…

“Fine… When and where”

“Whoa… easy there. I think the first thing you should do is check your bank account… isn’t it right?”

“I don’t give a damn… I just want my son back”

“Fine… Then I’ll call you in three days to make sure you have the money.”

“Call me tomorrow… I’ll make sure to have them by tonight…” the man laughed again.

“Fine, anyway the deadline is until this week ends. Don’t worry until then I won’t hurt your son.”  With that he hung up.

“Jong In…”  Ha Neul called my name while making me face her.

“It’s ok… we are going to save him no matter what” I wrapped my arms around her, she was crying and that was the only thing I could do… I wish the world never knew about them… this wouldn’t have happened…

“Lay… please check my bank account I need 30 billion WON by tonight” Lay hyung stared at me in confusion

“Tonight? Jong In, you can’t take this much from the bank at once.”  He is right… 

“I don’t care about the damn money… Just bring my son back” Ha Neul kept crying inside my arms

“Don’t worry Ha Neul” I hugged her tightly “I’ll bring back our son no matter what”

“Jong In ah… The only thing we can do for the money is to get half today and half tomorrow then we can give them to the kidnapper” Suho said and I nodded my head

“Hyung, I am thankful for staying here but I think it’s time to leave. You have a newborn to take care of” I told Suho “All the guys are here so it’s really ok” I continued. Suho stared at me and then at Ha Neul

“I don’t think it’s good to leave yet… We’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter