Chapter 4

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong In’s POV

“Jong In, how come you are not in work now?” Xiumin hyung asked once I entered the coffee shop. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun and Chen were there as well, sitting on a table and chatting.

“Hyung bring me a glass of soju. No scratch that bring me the whole bottle” I plopped on the chair beside Chanyeol.

“Actually Hee Yeon is sitting there… Are you sure you want to keep sitting on that chair?” Chanyeol told me as he took Hee Yeon’s jacket and placed it on the other chair beside him.

“Is that important now? He asked for a whole bottle of soju. What’s wrong with you?” Baekhyun asked me.

“Actually the big question is how come he is not working.” 

“Hyung it’s not the time to joke now…” I told Chen who was probably having fun with me.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Sehun who was sitting beside me rested his arm on my shoulder.

“I saw Ha Neul… and we even talked…”

“You saw Ha Neul? Where the is she?” I turned back to see Hee Yeon stating at me with a shocked look on her face. That’s right… those two were best friends… I started dating Ha Neul at the same time Hee Yeon and Chanyeol did.

“Hey Hee Yeon…” I waved my hand at her but she glared at me.

“Leave the hey out and tell me. I have to scold that to the point she begs for forgiveness.”

“Jagi sit down for now and let him speak.” Chanyeol caught her hand and made her sit on the chair beside him.

“Jong In what happened? You seem totally lost.” Xiumin brought me a cup of hot chocolate and then sat on an empty chair.

“So was it true? Did she really have a son?” Sehun asked me… I wonder how their reaction will be when I tell them that it wasn’t just a son but three kids… and on top of that my kids… It was so shocking… how could she do this to me? First she left and… she didn’t say about my kids and there is no need to confirm it, they look like me, especially the oldest, Jong Soo.

“She has a son?” Hee Yeon asked once again in shock, her eyes ready to go out of her sockets.

“No…” I paused, everyone went silent and they seemed to be relieved but then…. I continued “She has two sons and a daughter.” This time along with Hee Yeon followed all the others.

“What do you mean she has two sons and a daughter? She must have had fun with her husband” Chen said trying to joke, his mouth though was agape as well…

“She is a single mother… And those three kids are triplets…” all of them were silent.

“So~ what happened... was that you met her and her triplet…” Baekhyun tried to grasp the situation.

“Hyun… I still haven’t finished…” I said looking at him.

“There is more?!” Xiumin asked in confusion and I nodded my head.

“Do you know who the father is?” I paused everyone stared at me waiting for an answer
“The father of those kids is me…”  The cup of coffee Xiumin hyung was holding fell on the floor and everyone froze.

“What the actual … You are a father?!”  I nodded my head at Chanyeol’s question

“Hee Yeon ah, let’s make some babies!” Hee Yeon hit his head and hyung whined.

“Park Chanyeol… It’s not the right time now…”  She shook her head and Chanyeol hyung lowered his  “Sorry…”

“Jong In ah… what are you going to do about it?” Xiumin asked while picking up the broken glasses.

“I don’t know… But there is one thing for sure. I am going to take responsibility of the three kids.”

“How are you so sure they are your kids?” Sehun asked me as he was staring into my face, some of the others agreed with him.

“They look like me… especially the older, and also they like chicken, just like me…”

“Eiiiii~ look at that smile on your face. Rather than confused and angry you seem happy about it”

“Chanyeol hyung is right. Look here, when you mentioned they look like you, you smiled so widely” I did…?  Well, it’s not that I hate the idea, I remember when five years ago I used to talk with Ha Neul about our future… we even talked about having a house full of mini me and mini Ha Neul running around… who would have guessed that we would end up like this.

“Hey you are really happy about this!” Chen smiled while teasing me.

“To tell you the truth… At first it was a shock… but when I talked to them I felt really strange. What I wanted is to be close to them and then tell them that I am their father but Ha Neul warned me not to say anything…”

“She is right. First you should get close to them and when they will like you it will be the right time.” Hee Yeon said and then continued “But what about Ha Neul, what are you going to do about her?”  I inhaled heavily… I literally have no idea, when she saw me... I could feel the hate she had for me… but what did I even do?

“Ha Neul… hates me and so do I…”  I was about to continue but Xiumin hyung stopped me.

“You are lying to yourself Jong In. You love her and you are not admitting it. The other day when you got drunk you were mumbling her name and saying how much you miss her…”  I did that?

“Hyung let’s not talk about this…” I begged him. All of them started laughing.

“I actually have a question… How are your parents going to take it?”  Baekhyun asked me.

“Well, they are going to be shocked… and also confused… They might like the idea of me having kids since they wanted grandchildren and the fact that they liked Ha Neul very much might make them happy for me being a father. But I don’t plan to tell them, not just yet.” They nodded their heads.

“How do you plant to grow closer to your kids?” Xiumin asked me

“Tomorrow I’ll be going out with them” I smiled

“I want to see them too. And also Ha Neul, she was a friend to us.” Baekhyun said and took his phone probably calling someone. 

“Tao ya guess what… Jong In is a father, go tell the others too…. Bye” he closed the phone “Now the others know too.” 

“You sure don’t know how to keep your mouth shut do you?” Chanyeol said mocking Baekhyun and he nodded his head with a victorious smile. The day continued like that with me and them, and I have to say that I am very impatient to spend the day with the three kids. I want to be close to them… and I’ll also try to make Ha Neul stop hating me… I have to so my kids will like me too…

 

Ha Neul’s POV

I was in the kitchen, preparing omelet rice for my three babies. They are probably sleeping right now. Just then Ha Na appeared in front of me while rubbing her eyes, her hair were a mess and her eyes half closed.

“Good morning angel” I said with a bright smile. “Why did you wake up so early?”

“I couldn’t sleep more. Omma what are you cooking?” she sat on the chair and placed her hands on the counter.

“Omelet rice. And for super I am going to make curry.”

“Aren’t we going with Jong In ahjussi for chicken?”   That’s right… Jong In is going to come today…

“What if that ahjussi doesn’t come?” I asked while placing a glass of milk in front of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter