Chapter 17

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Neul’s POV

   My body was feeling heavy, is felt as if something heavy was placed on my waist but the feeling was likeable. I wanted to open my eyes but I didn't feel like it. A small cough made me open my eyes and when I turned my head behind me I saw Jong In having his head on the crook of my neck while his hands were wrapped around my body. I still can't believe what I did at the car yesterday, actually when I saw that woman having her hands on him I became angry and it felt like five years ago, when I saw him and that woman on the same bed. I guess my feelings for him woke up again... Or rather they never disappeared. For the past month, Jong In has shown me his sincerity about me and the kids... All my feelings were starting to make sense... I wasn't mad at him... not at all. It's just that I felt hurt when I saw him cheat on me...  but what if it really was a mistake? What if what happened... what if he didn't know about it?

 "Good morning"  Jong In kissed my neck and tightened his grip around me. It has really been a long time since I felt this safe.

 "Good morning Jong In"  

 "Hmm... I am hungry" his husky voice against my neck made me shiver, I felt goose bumps.  

"Should I cook something for you?" I tried to get up so I could stare at him but he pulled me back in his arms, this time though I was facing his torso.

  "Don't leave" he whined like a young kid.  

"But you said you are hungry. I should get up and feed you, shouldn't I?"

  "No... I don't feel hungry anymore... I like you better in my arms"   he kissed the top of my head making me blush.  

"Then what can I do for you?" I wrapped my arms around him as he rested his chin on top of my head.      

"I don't really need something from you, or rather... I need you" suddenly Jong In started tickling me.  

 "Yah... Stop it" I said in between my laughs. He stopped and stared at me for a while.  

 "Ha Neul..." he paused for a while and caressed my cheek

"I never thought I would hold you like this in my arms again." he pulled in for a hug

  "I want in my embrace like this. I don't want yo lose you or the kids"  

   "Jong In... I know that right now I am with you and that you probably won't allow me to leave but... I have to ask something and you have to answer truthfully..." I paused, he looked at me with confusion in his eyes “You said you didn't know that you cheated on me... Is it true?"   He got up abruptly and stared down at me  

 "I swear to you and the kids I had no idea... I would never touch another woman while having you by me. That is why I am searching about it and once I find it I'll prove everything"   I really wish it was nothing.

“Fine, I’ll trust you then. Now get back here and let’s cuddle” he smirked and brought himself to his previous position.

“I wonder how the others are going to react when we tell them we are back together” he said and eye smiled

“Do they really need to know?”

“Of course, I finally made you mine again, both mentally and physically” I hit his chest in embarrassment at what we did the whole night… well he is trying to tease me…

“Don’t say things like this… It’s embarrassing” he chuckled and brought me closer to him.

“Jong Soo, Jong Ha and Ha Na are going to be so happy” I thought of then and smiled.

“Oh course they want. Did you even know they once asked me when you and I will get married?”  I stared at him in confusion

“When did they say that?” I asked, do they have something planned that I don’t know about?

“Well, when I took them from school and you were still working. So they started asking me questions…” he pouted.

“Do you guys have planned something I don’t know?”  he shook his head and hands

“No, I never thought about something you wouldn’t like. I mean I had the one side love for you and it was when you didn’t really want to be with me” the last words that left his lips had a sad tone…

“Are you an idiot or something?”  I paused him from speaking “Are you aware that I always had feelings for you? I mean… you know… I never stopped liking you or something… I was just mad at you… because I thought you were cheating” I scratched the back of my head and then turned my back at him.

“Is it true? Well do you want me to admit something?” he poked my cheek which made me turn and face him

“When you left… I started doing bad things to myself…” I felt a pang on my heart and immediately frowned “I started drinking a lot, I started smoking and I barely talked to anyone. That went on for two years, until one day the eleven guys gather in my house and started beating me up.” 

“WHAT?!”   How dare they… Jong In chuckled

“Pabo let me continue first.  After they finished we sat on the couch, they told me that what I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter