Chapter 10

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hey ^^ I just wanted to inform since it's very late at night I didn't get to check any spell or grammar mistake so please forgive me :D
Also I want to warn you about the ending O//O

 

Jong In’s POV

“Appa wake up!”  I opened my eyes to find Jong Soo in front of me. I sat up on the bed, yawning and rubbing my eyes.

“Appa get up quickly!” 

“Good morning, did something happen?” I asked my three kids. I turned my head to look on the other side of the bed hoping to find Ha Neul but she wasn’t there

“Where is your mother?” I asked and Ha Na was the first to reply.

“She left to work. You should leave too, and also sent us to school.” I took a glance at my watch in order to see what time it was.

“But it’s really early… Why don’t you go and sleep a bit more?” I laid back on the bed and covered myself with the blanket.

“Appa! Get up now~” Ha Na pulled away my blanket and the warmth of it disappeared.

“Fine… I am getting up, stop nagging…”  I sat up once again, the three of them were staring at me like small puppies.

“So why are we up so early?” I asked as I stared at them pouting my lips.

“Appa, you need to get us prepared” Jong Soo said as he sat beside me.  I inhaled and then exhaled as I opened my arms waiting for a hug.

“Quickly come here~” I whined and the three of them hugged me tightly, I too wrapped my arms around them.

“Now let’s prepare you for school” I said and got up with the three of them following behind.

“What do you want to eat?” I asked, we were on the bathroom, washing our teeth and our faces.

“Omma already cooked for us!” Jong Ha replied happily and then run out of the bathroom.

“Come on wash up so we can eat too” I said, they nodded their heads and finished quickly.

“Appa, don’t you have to go to your job?” 

“Don’t worry about that, I am the boss so I can go there whenever I want.” I replied to Ha Na’s question.

“Appa can I be a boss too?” Jong Soo asked me, well he can be if he wants to, he is my son anyway.

“Of course you can, but first you have to grow up” he nodded his head and then kept eating. After we finished eating and getting prepared, we headed to my car. I opened the back door and the three of them hopped inside. I too went to my seat and then started the car.

“Appa… Can we not go to school today?  Jong Ha said while his two siblings agreed

“Why don’t you want to go there?” I asked in confusion, they were the one to wake me up and now they don’t want to go?

“Can’t we just stay with you?” Ha Na begged me with her puppy eyes.

“Did something happen that you don’t want to go?” I finally asked once I realized their true intentions.

“It’s just that… there is a parent meeting today and since omma can’t go, the teacher will complain again…” Jong Soo admitted. I sighed… but why didn’t anyone tell me about the parent meeting? I am a parent too.

“Do you want me to instead of omma?” 

“But you have to work too…” Ha Na said while playing with her fingers.

“As I said appa is the boss so he can go there whenever he wants. So how about I come there?” the three of them cheered which made me smile. I the radio and a random song was being played. They were happily singing to it, until we finally arrived to their school. I saw parents being with their kids entering the big building. I felt the urge to inform Ha Neul and so I called her, after the third beep she picked up the phone and with silent voice replied.

“What happened?”

“There is a parent meeting in the school today!” I said with a quiet voice

“I already know Jong In but unfortunately I can’t leave job right now” her voice sounded tired and I felt pity for that.

“Don’t worry, I am going to attend in your place so don’t worry! That’s why I called you”

“Really? Well if you are fine with that I cannot say anything. Do as you pleased.”  I smiled

“Ok, don’t overwork yourself. Take care bye” the call ended and as I stared at my phone’s lock screen I smiled. It was a photo of Ha Neul, Jong Soo, Jong Ha, Ha Na and me. Just by staring at this life becomes happier…

“Appa should we go now?” Ha Na interrupted me from my thoughts. I nodded my head and then got out of the car, I opened the back door and then they came out.

“Lead me to your classroom then” They walked in front of me while holding each other’s hand. Ha Na was in the middle while her two oppas were holding her hands each, I could sense how protective Jong Ha and Jong Soo were over Ha Na, that scene made me feel warm. I followed them and once I entered the gates some people turned to look at me. Is it their first time seeing a man in a suit? I decided not to pay attention to those people who were obviously whispering about me and my three kids.

“Appa this is our classroom” Jong Soo pointed, the school was bigger than
I expected so it had to take a while reaching that class.

“Are you going to come with me?” I asked them but they shook their head

“We aren’t allowed to go in.” Jong Soo said and Jong Ha completed him. “Only parents should go in.”  I nodded my head

“Where am I going to find you when I finish?” they looked at each other

“At the playground we are going to wait for you there” Ha Na smiled cutely and dragged her two oppas out of the building. I was about to enter the classroom when my phone vibrated. Lay was calling me and so I picked up.

“Jong In, aren’t you going to come to work today?” he asked me, he had his gentle voice.

“I am attending a parent meeting, that’s why, can you take care of things today? I don’t think I’ll be able to come to work.” 

“Ok. You need to rest too. Bye then and have fun” he said happily and once the call ended I placed my pone inside my pocket.  It’s true thought, even now that I have a family to take care of, I’m still busy but at least it’s lesser than it used to be before. Thanks god I have Lay hyung to take care of things when I am not around.  I knocked the door and then opened it.  As I stepped inside all the looks turned at me, the young woman who seemed to be the teacher stared at me in confusion.

“Excuse me… who are you?” she asked as she blinked her eyes.  I scratched the back of my head and introduced myself.

“I am Jong Soo’s, Jong Ha’s and Ha Na’s father.” I bowed and took a seat.  The teacher was staring at me with eyes wide open and some of the mothers did the same as they whispered to one another. Thanks god I wasn’t the only man there, that’s why I sat where the five older men were situated. The teacher kept talking giving us information about the school and things the kids did, I have to admit it was boring since she didn’t seem to have skills in making the conference more interested, well that could just be my business-man way of thinking so I not going to judge her about it.  She finally finished talking and now it was time for each parent to talk with her in private about the progress of their child. It was finally my turn, so I got up and approached the teacher.

“So you are the triplet’s father. Nice to meet you” she smiled and stretched her arm to shake hands. We did a handshake and then she kept talking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter