Chapter 16

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Neul’s POV

I just entered Jong In’s house after I sent the kids to the school. Jong In was at work and today I have a day off, once again I don’t know what to really do, well except from cleaning the house…
I started cleaning the house making everything perfectly clean. Why don’t I clean his clothes too? Aish whatever… I sat on the couch with my arms crossed as I was watching Angry Mom, I swear if someone bullies my babies I’ll turn and be a mom like her. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up.  “Jong In, what’s wrong?” I asked once I picked up.  “Ha Neul ah, do you have time tonight?”  He asked me, I wonder why… “Why, do you need something?”  “There is a fundraising event I have to attend and I have no one to go with me and since we are living together and we plan to fix our relationship someh-” before he would continue I stopped him from talking “Wow… Kim Jong In, since when are we trying to fix our relationship because what I see is only you trying to…” he didn’t reply, instead he kept saying his things…  “I think it would be better to go with you than being myself, you know those kind of events are boring.”  I sighed once he stopped and immediately tried to find an excuse “Jong In ah, who is going to take care of Jong Soo, Jong Ha and Ha Na, because as far as I know we can’t leave three five-years old children alone at a house as big as this one…”  “Don’t worry about anything. Chanyeol Baekhyun and Chen can take care of them.”  “What if they are busy?”   Jong In sighed “No they are not. I already asked them and they told me that since they are going to have a pajama party it would be ok…” aish… wait, they are going to have a pajama party? Aren’t they too old for that?    “Ha Neul ah, please be my date” I felt him pout from across the phone… is he really a twenty six years old man and the CEO of the wealthiest company in Korea?  “Fine… But I don’t have anything formal to wear…”   let’s see what you are gonna say Mr. Kim “I had already foreseen that. That’s why I already bought a formal dress for you and it’s going to be there in less than an hour”  “So you really prepared everything…”  he chuckled “Of course, now I have to hung up, I’ll be back at six and then at eight we are going to leave until then bye”  I hung up the phone and threw it at the other side of the couch… to be honest, lately he  has been very happy… is it because his parents accepted our kids? At least his father accepted me too unlike his mom… well she never like me to begin with, whatever I don’t really want to remember that time she made me feel like crap…

I got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and heading back to the living room to continue watching Angry Mom. Before I could sit on the couch the doorbell rang. I stared at my watch and saw that it’s only one o’clock, well it must be the dress. I opened the door and a man stood in front of me “Are Kim Ha Neul?”   “I think it should be Man Ha Neul instead of Kim” the guy stared at me “I am sure they told me to hand it to someone named Kim Ha Neul” I sighed and took the box from him “Forget it, it’s ok. Thank you”   Kim Jong In… I am so going to kill you when you come back… my surname is Man not Kim… anyway let’s try this … I went to the room and placed the box on the bed, when I opened it I found a black dress, I took off my clothes and then wore it, I stared in the mirror and I have to say it fit perfectly, but… isn’t this a bit revealing? It is a semi formal black dress with long lace sleeves and the back was open… I though he didn’t like it when I wear revealing clothes and men stare at me. My phone rang again and I went to pick it up.  “Ha Neul ah, it’s me”  “Yes because I have the power to guess who is talking on the phone”  “Yah it’s me Baekhyun. Isn’t my number saved on your phone?”  “Why should I have it?” “Eiii, you are so mean to me… And I thought we used to be best friends” well its true Baekhyun oppa and I used to be the best of friends when Jong In and I were dating “So what… anyway what do you want from my life?”  He didn’t rely for a while making me impatient “Oppa, should I end this call right now?”  “Wait idiot… I am calling to say that I picked up Jong Soo, Ha Na and Jong Ha from school” he did what?  “Yah who gave you the permission, and who let you take them?”   “Jong In did, don’t worry they are going to spent the night with me Chen Chen and Yeolie ow and Hee Yeon will be there ok?”  once I heard Hee Yeon’s name I felt calmer “Ok… but if something happens to them I am going to bit your ears until they bleed… got it?”  “Yes ma’am”   I shut the phone and called Jong In immediately “Ha Neul ah, I’ll be there earlier than expected so let’s talk in a while”  how dare he shut the phone in my face… I didn’t even get to say a word, yet he stops me… I am so going to kill you Mr. Kim…

Jong In’s POV

“Hyung, I’ll be leaving now. Is there anything else I need to do?” 

“Don’t worry, you can leave everything to me. Just get prepared for tonight and we are going to meet there” Lay took the papers I was signing and went out from my office. To be honest I hate those kind of events but since I am the CEO I have to go, well the fact that Ha Neul  is going to be with me tonight makes the things easier for me and I really hope the dress  I bough suits her.  I got up from my chair and headed out of the company inside my car, returning to my house.  Once I went there I typed the code and opened the door to find Ha Neul glaring and growling at me… she is really scary with that kind of face

“Ha Neul ah…” I raised my hand but the stares she was giving me made me feel awkward

“First of all… since when was my name Kim Ha Neul?”  ow… I guess she didn’t like it…

“Well, I though you wouldn’t mind something like this” 

“I didn’t give you the permission to talk…”

“Sorry…” I am feeling so helpless right now…

“Second of all. Why didn’t you ask me about the kids sleeping in Baek’s house?”

“It’s because we are going to return home late and he didn’t mind picking them up since we were going to leave also…”  I was prepared to get scolded when she approached me

“About the dress…” here it comes I am going to get hit “Thank you. It’s really beautiful…” she crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks… so she liked it, and she is not going to hit me

“Do you really like it?” she nodded her head and then went inside the living room

“Go and eat everything is on the table after that go and wash and dress up. I cleaned up your suit so you can wear it” ommo she is really acting like my wife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter