Chapter 19

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong In’s POV

I got out of my car and furiously knocked on the door. One of the maids opened it and I run to where my mother was.  I entered the office without knocking and once she saw me she got up from her seat abruptly.

“Jong In ah what happened?”

“You tell me” I paused and she looked at me in confusion…

“I don’t understand… did something happen?”

“How could you do this to me?” She didn’t reply, still not understanding what I was talking about.

“Kim Jong In explain to me, I don’t understand what you are trying to say” she approached me but I baked away

“Don’t touch me at the moment” she crossed her hands in front of her chest demanding me to speak 

“Tell me… what happened with you?”

“How could you do something like this omma? Even if you hated Ha Neul so much why did you make her go away from me?”  the frown she had on her face disappeared and was replaced with a horrified look…

“Jong In…” I didn’t let her speak and instead I kept talking

“All of this happened because of you…”  she looked down at her feet.

“How did you find out?”

“Is this the only thing you can say?” I scoffed and sighed waiting for her to speak.

“Just tell me how did you find out?”  I scoffed again, the feelings I had were suffocating me so I said everything I felt at the moment…

“Because of you I couldn’t be beside Ha Neul when she needed me the most. Because of you I couldn’t be beside my kids for five ing years. Because of you I caused self-destruction. Yet the only thing you can say is how I found out? Are you really my mother? All this years you saw how broken I was… I got drunk, I smoked, I was tiring myself with work and I even ended in the hospital due to overwork… If it wasn’t for the guys I would have probably ended up dead by my own hands… That’s how much I love Ha Neul!!!” she didn’t say anything, she was just looking at me as if what I was saying were nothing…

“Jong In, Ha Neul was never the right one for you”  I bit my lip in frustration

“How dare you decide who is right for me and who is not? I wasn’t born to be with just anyone YOU thought was the right one. I choose what is right for me…”

“Jong In we both know Ha Neul was with you for the money from the start…” she what?!

“She didn’t ing now I was rich when we started dating… She never took money from me and until today she has never used me for them…”  she bit her lips without looking at me

“But what would people say if they knew Kim Jong In one of the richest and youngest CEOs was together with a penniless woman?”  is this her excuse?

“People you said… I don’t remember caring about them when I choose my future… let them talk about me, I clearly don’t give a ”  she closed her eyes and sighed.

“Jong In listen to me, I did it all for your own good”

“My own good? I’d rather say my own destruction”  she didn’t say anything  “Mom… I am really disappointed in you, I though you supported my decisions but now… I don’t think I can trust you anymore…” I turned my body to leave, I have to admit I was expecting her to stop me but I shouldn’t. Instead I turned my head and said my last thing.

“By the way… let’s see how people will react when they learn that the youngest and richest SEO has three kids out of marriage…”  She raised her eyes to look at me, they went wide open and horror was written all over her face. Of course… The company goes first… it even surpassed the happiness of your own son…

“Jong In wait…” before she could do anything else I shut the door with all my might and headed to my car. I opened it and got in staying there and thinking for a while.  I feel really hurt that my own mother choose the company instead of me… I really want to reveal to the world that I have three kids… this way she will see how it feels to have something in your life go wrong… But how could I reveal it?... Wait Ha Neul works at the most read magazine in Korea… that means the people will read it if I publish that I have three kids… I sighed and started my car heading to Ha Neul’s office.

 

Ha Neul’s POV

I was writing one of the articles that was supposed to be published for the next edition. When sunbae sat on the desk and started speaking with me

“Our Ha Neul doesn’t seem to be in the mood today” I stopped typing for a while and turned my head to look at him

“Sunbae… don’t you have work to do? I am really not in the mood for your bulls…” I turned my head back at the screen and started typing again, ignoring everyone around me…  I really can’t focus on anything but my work, I am still angry at what I learned yesterday. Even If I don’t want Jong In and his mother to fight I still can’t forgive what his mother did… though part of it, it’s my own fault… had I not left nothing would have happened…

“Yah Man Ha Neul, you are not fine and I can see that!” Sunbae sat on the chair beside me and trying to make me speak.

“Jang In Hyun, please leave me alone… I am not in the mood”  he scoffed and then got up

“Fine, but when you decide to tell me, you know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter