Chapter 11

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong In’s POV

“Appa, hurry up. We are already late!” I heard Ha Na calling me. I was wearing my suit and after that I would take the kids to school.

“Just a moment, I’ll be ready in five” I wore my suit and then went out of my room. Ha Neul was cleaning around the house, since she didn’t have work today. It has already been two weeks since they moved here, and from that day I am the one to take the kids to school.

“Jong In-ah, are you going to go to work after taking them to school?” 

“Yes, but today I am not going to stay for long. Lay has been helping me to finish earlier.” Ha Neul nodded her head and then kept cleaning the floor.  Actually my house has never been that clean before, since I didn’t have that much time.

“Appa pali…” Jong Soo and Jong Ha dragged me out the house while Ha Na was walking in front of us.  I unlocked the car and they went to their seats.

“Appa, can we go to the zoo this weekend?” Jong Soo asked

“Why so suddenly?” 

“Teacher showed us a movie with animals and they were so pretty that we want to go.” I chuckled at Jong Ha’s excitement

“I wonder how they look like in real life”

“You have never gone to the zoo?” I asked them, they shook their heads

“We never went there. Mom was always working hard so we couldn’t go” Jong Soo pouted

“Ok then. Appa will take you there. We are also going to go to the aquarium ok?” The three of them cheered. We reached to their school and they got out. I lowered the window and shouted so they could hear me.

“Kids, take care. Don’t get hurt and don’t cause trouble” they turned their head and nodded them. I started the car once I made sure they went inside, and headed to my office.  Everyone greeted me when I walked to my office, once I sat on my chair my secretary brought me my morning coffee.

“Thank you. Are there any schedules for today?” I asked the secretary who has been here helping not only me but my father as well.

“There are not a lot of things you need to do for today. Ow you mother called here thinking you might be in your office.” I raised my head to look at my secretary.

“What did she want? Did something happen to my father?”

“Ow no, don’t worry about it. She said that you wouldn’t answer your phone that’s why she called here!”   I smiled to Ms.Choi and she left the office. I took my phone and dialed the number that belonged to my mother.

“Yeoboseyo who is it?” I chuckled at the thought of her refusing to wear her glasses when she definitely needs them.

“Omma, it’s me! Jong In”

“Ommo, you called? I thought you would never do it unless I called first, which is right” I smiled again

“How is your trip with dad going?”

“It’s perfect. Don’t worry about a thing. Your father thinks he is 20 years younger...” she chuckled which made me smile.

“By the way when are you coming back? You’ve been away for too long.”

“In two weeks at most. But who knows your father might want to go visit another country” Well having a trip around the world is perfect isn’t it? If only it were for the company I would have probably left along with my kids and Ha Neul.

“By the way how is life going there?”  Well I am a father… but I don’t think I can tell you… not just yet…

“Nothing much, it’s boring and tiring as always.”

“You need to live life, stop working to death and also go out with your friends”

“Ok mom, you can stop with your nagging. I am hanging up I have to work. Goodbye” she bid good bye and then closed the phone. I took the folders and started reading them before signing them. I heard a knock on the door and Suho hyung came inside.

“Jong In ah, I have a request from you.” He seemed worried

“Hyung, did something happen. Why are you like this?”

“It’s because of Eun Bi, she hasn’t been feeling good from yesterday and now she called me telling me she’s been feeling really uncomfortable, and she is at her due month. That’s why can I leave work early today?” He is really worried though…

“Hyung you don’t have to ask me at all. You know that this company without you and the others wouldn’t be on top. It’s like you are a boss here so you can always leave without asking me” he nodded his head

“Thank you Jong In ah.  I am leaving now” he left my office in a hurry and once again I was left alone inside my office reading and signing small deals about the company. Two hours passed since I was in my office, I did everything I was said to do and I got prepared to leave to my house. Ha Neul would be there anyway.

“You’re leaving?” Lay asked me once he saw me exit the building.

“Yes, I signed the papers you left on top of my desk and everything is finished. The only thing you have to do is proceed them.” He nodded his head and smiled at me.

“Good bye then. Say hi to Ha Neul and the kids for me” I nodded and then left.
After some time I arrived at the house, I took out my keys and opened the door going in without making any sound. I entered the living room and found Ha Neul lying down on the couch with the laptop on top of her. She had the earphones plugged in her ears and when I called her name she didn’t reply. She was probably watching a drama not caring if anyone was home or not. I went in the room as an idea came into my mind, I opened the closet and took out one of my scarves and then went back to the living room. I took off my jacket so it could be more comfortable for me to move.  I glanced at her and she still hadn’t moved an inch from her position, instead she was making different noises insulting the character on the drama... slowly I wrapped the scarf around her eyes making her scream, I placed the laptop to the table still wrapping her eyes with the scarf. I have to admit Ha Neul was left petrified, she didn’t move neither did she make any voice.

“Don’t be scared it’s me!” I took off the scarf, once she saw me she cried.

“YAH you ing idiot… Do you know how scared I was?” Aish… I feel so bad…

“Ha Neul ah, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you like this. It was just a joke. I’m really sorry.” I wrapped my arms around her in order to calm her down, but she pushed me away and started hitting me… while her face from a scared one became angry.

“Yah not the face!” I pleaded as she started hitting me harder.

“Not the face? You actually deserve to be beaten to death!  How dare you try to scare me like this?” she pinned me on the floor and glared at me.

“Don’t laugh... it’s not funny at all…”  she got up and sat back on the couch.

“Ha  Neul I am sorry~” I approached her and pleaded with my puppy eyes.

“Forget it…” she pushed play and kept watching her drama.

“How can I make up to it?” I sat beside her and asked while poking her cheek.

“Just go and die, it’ll be enough” she crossed her arms and ignored me, which made me laugh.

“I have  a better way to make up to it. How about we go on a date?”  she turned her head and stared at me with a raised eyebrow, but then looked back on the screen.

“I’ll buy you ice cream.” She stared back at me

“Change your clothes and let’s go!” she shut down the laptop and got up heading to the room. I followed behind, she had already taken her clothes and went to the bathroom in order to change, while I changed in the room.

“Are you ready?” she asked me and I nodded my head while wearing my sport shoes.

“Let’s buy ice cream!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter