Epilogue 2 (12 years later)

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong In’s POV

“Ha Neul ah, are you ok? Why are you moving like this?” I the light beside my bed and stared at her. She has been moving so much, I’m kind of worried about her and the baby.

“Just go to sleep Jong In… I’m fine” she turned her back at me.

“Yah, does your tummy hurt?” She didn’t reply so I’m just assuming that, that’s the case. She is already in her ninth month of pregnancy but we have to wait some weeks more for her to give birth.

“Jong In ah, just go to sleep nothing is wrong” 

“How do you expect me to believe you? You’ve been moving so much...” I heard her sigh, well it’s not that I’m being paranoid…

“Jong In… it’s 4 a.m. go to sleep” this time she turned around and smiled at me. “And there is nothing to worry about. It’s just that the baby is moving and I’m trying to find a relaxing position for him” Aigo~ that’s it? I got so worried…  When she was pregnant with Eun Soo, her waters broke 3 in the morning.

“Then let me find you a relaxing position for both of you” I wrapped my arms around her and then brought her closer to me, she placed her head on my chest, my hand was on top of her belly and I swear I felt him kicking my hand. “Goodnight buddy” I caressed her belly and he stopped kicking.

“I guess he wanted his daddy to tell him goodnight” Ha Neul’s cheerful voice filled my ears… well I guess that’s what I want in order to feel comfortable.  I kissed her forehead and smiled to myself as I felt sleep taking over me.

---

I opened my eyes due to the bright light, coming from outside the window. I got up while yawning and stared around me. I guess Ha Neul woke up earlier than me, well she is helping the kids prepare for their school. Well I’m going to help her too.

“Goodmorning appa” Na Jung, who was eating her breakfast, greeted me. I approached her and kissed the top of her head

“Goodmorning Na Jung, where are your sibling and your mom?” she raised her head and stared at me, just then a loud noise was heard. I guess this is my answer.

“Jong Soo, Jong Ha and Ha Na are fighting, omma is trying to stop them, Sehun oppa came by with his daughter in order to pick up Eun Soo and take them to their school. Soo Jung is sleeping and I’m here talking with you”

“Why are they fighting again?” she shrugged her shoulders.

“I don’t really care appa. I’m just enjoying my omelet roll” aigo… Na Jung is hanging around Tao’s daughter a lot… she has picked up her behavior… the one Tao and Sehun have…

“Aish those three… Jong In, you take care of them. I can’t stand them fighting…” Ha Neul came inside and sat on the chair beside Na Jung. “Na Jung ah, do you want omma to make your hair beautiful?” she shook her head

“Omma… I’m fine like this” Ha Neul pouted and then turned her head to stare at me.

“Jong In… please go before they break anything… like their bones…” I chuckled while shaking my head and headed to Jong Soo’s bedroom. Why do I get the feeling those three aren’t going to speak for a week like the last time?

“Yah you idiot…” well I have to say I’m welcomed by a pleasant sight… Ha Na is yelling at both of them, and the two boys looking at each other in confusion.

“Yah, I hope the idiot was for him” Jong Ha pointed at Jong Soo

“Actually the one who holds the first place in idiocy is you Jong Ha. Don’t try to give me the title that doesn’t suit me at all” Jong Soo crossed his arms

“Eiii, stop saying how much of a genius you are! Not all people are born like this”

“Yeah it’s just that when we were in omma’s uterus I absorbed all the cleverness so the two of you didn’t get anything” Actually Jong Soo is very clever… I don’t know whose genes are those but I can say they are definitely not mine, but I do know that all the other kids got my brains.

“Appa, tell your son something!” Ha Na stared at me with the angry eyes Ha Neul makes… they still scare me…

“I think the three of you should stop… let’s not forget your mom is pregnant and she is in her ninth month ok?” I tried to calm them down but no result...

“Appa… in a week from now it’s our birthday… we have to celebrate it somewhere where everyone likes and this extra idiot says lotte world is perfect while the idiot who claims to be a genius wants it in the house…”  Ow right… they are becoming eighteen and I’m becoming thirty-nine… almost forty… so many years…

“Appa… are you ok?” Jong Ha placed a hand on my shoulder and stared at me “Yah… ahjussi why are you like this?” ahjussi… I’m an ahjussi and soon… I’ll be a haraboji too… I’m growing older…

“I’m going in the living room… as for the celebration… let’s just do it somewhere where fifty people can gather” we are a lot of people after all… I left Jong Soo’s room and went to mine. I opened the door to find Ha Neul inside.

“Did they stop fighting?” she asked me as she sat on the beside. I nodded my head sitting beside her.

“Why are you like this though?” she grabbed my hand with one of her hands and with the free one she lifted my head. “Why is my baby boy pouting?” baby boy… I’m not a baby and not a boy either… I’m a man… an ahjussi.

“Yeobo… I’m growing old…” she raised an eyebrow and then broke into laughter “Yah… it’s not funny at all…”

“Aigo is it because your birthday is close? And come on don’t forget that Kyungsoo oppa is a year older than you and your birthdays are close.” 

“But… I’m not as young as I used to be… you know I noticed I’m not as energized as I used to be” she laughed again.

“Jong In ah… even when you become sixty years old, you will still be young in your heart” she gave me her angelic smile that I so love.

“But… what if I become ugly and then you don’t like me?” She pouted her lips and shook her head.

“There’s no one who is more handsome than you. Plus I’m going to get ugly too, what are you going to do then?”

“Ani, you’ll never get ugly. To me you are the most beautiful woman in the world. Of course there are our daughters too”

“Aigo… you’re always so cheesy Kim Jong In” I chuckled at what she said… well I can’t deny that.

“Anyway… how are you feeling now?” she shrugged her shoulders.

“We are fine”

“Then that’s good! Now let’s go and eat breakfast. My stomach is growling so much” she nodded her head as she her lips. Aigo~ she and our baby are hungry. Better feed them.

 

 

-A week later-

 

Ha Neul’s POV

“Oppa… yah~ stop pulling his ears, they might grow like yours…” Hee Yeon yelled at Chanyeol, well he was pulling his son’s ears.

“Aigo, Hee Yeon ah can’t you see? His ears are just like mine. Our two daughters escaped the fate of having big ears but this one.” He pointed at their son “He got them all” Aigo, those two are so lovely actually. If you stare at Chanyeol and then at his son you’ll think it’s the same person, just in a smaller version.

“Ha Neul, come here for a while” I turned my head to see Eun Bi unnie, waving at me. I got up slowly from the chair I was sitting and headed to where she was.

“Unnie” I smiled at her.

“First of all, happy birthday to your three kids and to your husband, here those are presents from me and Joon Myeon.” She gave me four bags and then she took a box from her bag

“What’s this unnie?” she signed me to open it, so I did.

“Ommo… they are so cute” a pair of blue shoes were inside. So cute~ “Thank you unnie”

“Eii, don’t worry at all” she smiled “I’m going inside for a while, I’ll be back” I nodded my head at her and she left. When I turned around I saw Jong In and Joon Myeon talking to each other. Jong In was holding Soo Jung in his arms while Joon Myeon had his daughter. Aigo we are so many people.

“Ha Neul come here for a while” Jong In called me and I went there, with my right hand on my big belly. I can barely move a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter