Chapter 26 (Ending)

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Neul’s POV

“Oh my god… Kim Jong In what are you doing?” I yelled at Jong In who was sitting on the couch watching cartoons with the kids.

“Why? Did I do something?” I crossed my arms at his question

“You know I am not going to pack your suitcase right? I have already packed Jong Soo’s Jong Ha’s and Ha Na’s along with mine, what makes you think I am going to pack your suitcase too?” He got up with a frown in his face

“You’ve been so grumpy these days… It’s not that we are leaving tomorrow” I glared at him not saying anything.

“We might not be leaving tomorrow… but tomorrow is the last day of school and we are going to celebrate it at Min Seok oppa’s shop. Did you forget it?” he blinked his eyes and pouted.

“Fine… but these days you have been really grumpy” I wish I was only grumpy… I’m tired too and I don’t even have appetite…

“Omma, are you and appa going to come tomorrow and watch us singing?” Ha Na asked, I nodded my head.

“Of course I am. Appa and I would never lose the chance to see our cute daughter being the main singer.”  That’s right our Ha Na was chosen to be the main singer, while Jong Ha was in the chorus too. Jong Soo on the other hand wasn’t even chosen to be in. I guess his talent in music is taken from me…

“Omma is that grandma’s house away?” Jong Ha asked me.

“It’s not that far. But it will take us some time to go there. Don’t worry I bet that you are going to sleep all the time, just like your dad will” I chuckled and so did they.

“I’m not going to sleep… I am going to be the one driving actually” I turned around to find Jong In have a grumpy face, and here I thought I was the one in the bad mood.

“I didn’t mean it in a bad way” I said and blinked my eyes cutely.

“I know… By the way I had to ask something. What time are we going to leave the day after tomorrow.

“Let’s leave early in the morning so we can be there by afternoon” he nodded his head and then approached me, kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around my waist. Yep his arm is fully healed now, ever since he took off the cast he has been hugging me and the kids nonstop.

“Are you guys ready for tomorrow?” Jong In asked with his adorable smile.

“It’s not that In am going to participate… Mrs. Joon said that I’d better keep studying than sing in the chorus…” Jong Soo crossed his arms, Jong In chuckled behind me.

“It’s ok, if you keep studying you’ll be able to take over appa’s position just like you wanted to” With what I said Jong Soo smiled proudly and nodded his head.

“You are right. I’ll keep studying while you keep singing” he told his siblings.

“Omma, hyung is full of himself again” Well it reminds me of someone… I stared behind me to look at Jong In. All of us broke into laughter, even Jong Soo.

 

---àNext Dayß---

Jong In, Jong Soo and I were sitting on the audience looking at Jong Ha and Ha Na on the scene singing.

“Look at my baby, she is so good at singing” Jong In stated proudly, well I too am proud about my daughter.

“Jong Ha too” I said

“Omma, both of them are good. It’s me who is not”  Jong Soo pouted and I pinched his cheek

“You are good at other things so don’t worry” Jong In said as he pinched his other cheek. The celebration ended and the kids bowed to the audience. The three of us clapped and cheered for them. After that we went to Xiumin’s coffee shop where everyone was gathered.

“Hyung let me ask you something” Baekhyun said as he grabbed Xiumin by his forearm, making him sit between me and him.

“What is it?” He asked while rubbing the back of his neck

“You have a thing for that girl don’t you?”

Min Seok’s eyes widened

“Wh-what girl?” he shuttered. Baekhyun pointed at the waitress and that would be Seo Na Ri. Wait… could it be that… no way. But knowing Baekhyun, he is always right.

“Oppa, do you like her?” I approached Xiumin and asked him with a teasing smile.

“Shut up…” Eii he is blushing so hard, he likes her. Well she seems to be a nice girl, I mean she asked for forgiveness and the reason she did it was for her mother. Plus I have no hard feelings.

“Oppa you like her admit it” I but he still denied it.

“I don’t like her ok… It’s all in Baekhyun’s imagination…” Baekhyun looked at me and so did I, an idea came to his mind and I know exactly what it is…

“Ommo is that Na Ri?” Baekhyun said and I completed

“Ommo she must have hurt her hand…” with that Xiumin turned around immediately, once he realized that he was fooled he turned to look at me and Baek.

“I hate the two of you…” he glared at us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter