Chapter 5

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong In’s POV

I was sitting in my office, doing my paperwork when I heard a knock on the door, Tao, Lay and Suho entered the office.

“Get up and stop whatever you are doing. It’s time to relax” Tao approached me and took the pen away from my hand.

“I have work to do though…”

“Just get up. We are going to have lunch with the others. And also you have to tell us about yesterday” remembering what happened yesterday I smiled

“Eiii look at that eye smile… Come on get up!” Tao pulled me up, and I couldn’t help but follow him. We went to Xiumin’s coffee shop and there we were. They had joined two tables so we could fit.  We sat and then took our orders.

“So what happened yesterday?” Chanyeol sat beside me and wrapped an arm around my arm.

“Well… I got closer to them or at least two of them…” I lowered my head.

“Two of them? What about the other one?” Sehun asked

“Well he doesn’t like me. Through the whole day he was avoiding me and he never left Ha Neul’s side…” Chen and Baekhyun started laughing and I just glared at them.

“He might be feeling threatened by you.” Suho said

“Why? What did I do to him?”

“You appeared in his life.” He continued making me confused… why would that be a threat anyway? 

“It could be like that because he thinks you are there to take his mom” Lay hyung said when he sat beside me.

“That’s it? Because I am going to take him mom away?” I laughed “But… even if I wanted to do that, Ha Neul will never stop hating me… So what’s the point on being afraid?”

“Aigo… she’ll slowly start falling for you just stick to her.”  Xiumin patted my head as he was walking around leaving the plates on the table, I actually never said that I wanted to be with her again… or did I?

“So what else happened yesterday?” Chanyeol asked me while eating from his plate, I smiled widely and then told them

“Their birthday” I said and they stared at me “It’s on 14th January.” 

“Wow, so they are really you children… Even the day is the same. As if it was planned.” Kyungsoo smiled and then continued “Next time our supper is going to be at my restaurant.”  Everyone agreed with him.

“Actually I want to meet your kids. I really want to see how they look like.” Baekhyun whined as he ate his food.

“Actually I can fix that. I’ll call Ha Neul and ask her.” I took out my phone and dialed her “Hey… can I ask you something?    .... What time do the kids finish school?   ....  Perfect can you come with them to Xiumin’s coffee shop?    ... You remember it right?     ... Okay then I’ll be waiting.” I closed the phone and put it back on my pocket “Done! They will be here in a while. She was already waiting for them to come out.” I smiled.

“So we are going to meet them? Yehet” Sehun said happily “I really want to see them. Since I was the first to discover Ha Neul” If it wasn’t for Sehun then I would have never found her… Half an hour passed and I saw her car parking outside the coffee shop. She came out first and then opened the backseat door. First to come out was Ha Na followed by Jong Ha and then Jong Soo…

“They are here.” I smiled as all of then turned to look outside, Ha Neul opened the door Ha Na and Jong Ha run toward me while Tao run toward Ha Neul.

“Ha Neul ah~” He hugged her. “Yah you… aish, it’s been 5 years why did you even leave bad woman.”Ha Neul hugged him back and smiled… I wish she had smiled like that when she saw me… aish Jong In what are you saying…

“You guys haven’t changed at all.”  She said as she stared at the other guys

“Well you did, a lot. You are skinnier… Where did the chubby cheeks go?” Xiumin hyung said as he got up and hugged her

“I have the same question for you”

“Well I even made abs” he made thumbs up at her and Ha Neul chuckled

“Omma who are they?” Jong Soo asked as he stared up at her.

“Mom’s old friend. Just like that ahjussi” she pointed at me. Jong Soo bowed kindly and kept sticking to Ha Neul

“Hello buddy what’s your name?” Chanyeol went over to Jong Soo and he kneeled

“Man Jong Soo… you are very tall…” Chanyeol laughed and pated Jong Soo’s head, he then walk toward Jong Ha and Ha Na and kneeled as well

“What about you?”

“I am Man Ha Na.” she smiled at him and so did Jong Ha “I am Man Jong Ha” Lay came closer and whispered to my ear.

“They really look like you.”

“Do you guys want me to bring you something to eat?”  Jong Ha nodded his head and approached Xiumin.

“The three of you follow me and I’ll give you whatever you want.” He took the three of them and went inside. When they were nowhere to be found, Chanyeol grabbed Ha Neul by her shoulders and made her sit on the chair beside me.

“Talk… the reason you left, what was it?” they all surrounded me and her. Ha Neul was left dumbfounded and couldn’t speak.

“Yah you bad woman, do you know that we also got hurt and worried when you left? You were a friend to us too.” Baekhyun scolded her and so did the others.

“And here I thought that there was a possibility of you missing me. But here I am hearing you judging me” she crossed her arms and pouted. Sehun then pinched her cheek

“What happened to you, it doesn’t feel the same when I pinch your cheeks…”

“Well try and raise three kids all alone and let’s see how skinny you’ll get…” she brushed his hand away.

“So what’s the actual reason you left?” Kyungsoo asked her.

“That is something that your friend here can answer and not me.” They all turned their attention to me but I just shrugged not knowing what she was saying…

“So it was his fault from the beginning?! Then why did you blame her?” Lay asked me which made me look at him with eyes wide open

“How is it my fault?! She is trying to make me responsible for it when I don’t even know what has happened” I lowered my head and played with my food. Ha Neul was about to speak but Chanyeol’s phone interrupted her.  It must have been Hee Yeon seeing how happy he looks. He told her that we are with Ha Neul and with a frown he put the phone in loudspeaker so everyone could hear.

“YAH, Man Ha Neul you… Don’t you ever think of leaving that place I’ll be there and when I’ll be there you are going to die. Don’t you even think of moving got it?!” she shut the phone. Ha Neul stared at it with a poker face on.

“You’re still dating Hee Yeon?” She asked while pointing at Chanyeol

“Yep, we are actually going to get married in a few months.” Chanyeol smiled widely

“Oww~ isn’t that amazing?” Ha Neul clapped her hands, well I just need to say it even if it annoys her…

“Well, if someone had stayed instead of leaving, she would have been already married raising her three kids along with her lovable husband… but no~ she decided to leave an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter