Chapter 1

Triple Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Ha Neul’s POV

“Omma~” three small voices shouted in front of my face and my eyes opened immediately.

“Wae… what’s wrong did something happen? Did you do something this time?” I asked immediately as I looked at my three kids staring at me innocently.

“Omma, we have to go to school and you have to go to your job” my daughter said while getting on top of me.

“Isn’t it Sunday today?” I asked with my eyes half closed from my sleep. My two sons and one daughter shook their head as Jong Soo, the older one replied to my question

“Omma today is Monday” I stared at him dumbfounded when reality hit me, hard.  I got up from bed immediately, grabbed my daughter first and dressed her up

“Man Ha Na, you look perfect today. Now promise mom that you won’t bully that poor boy in your class ok?”  She nodded her head with her cute smile and then went to the living room.  Next was the second oldest from them, I dressed him up but before I let him leave to where his younger sister was I stopped him

“Man Jong Ha, don’t eat your sibling’s food today. Arasseo?” he nodded his head with a frown “It’s not that I took it by force… they were willing to give it to me.” Aish this glutton, I am so worried about his health…

“Jong Soo your next” My eldest child approached me, he was already wearing his uniform so I didn’t have to help him.

“Woah~ I am so proud of my big boy. Jong Soo ah, take care of your sibling in school, I am depending on you” I kissed his forehead and he smiled “Arasseo omma. I will take care of them no matter what.”  Aigo, he is so responsible, so much that sometimes he can be more responsible than me.  He went to where his siblings were and they waited for me to dress up.
I made some breakfast for them and once they finished, we went to the car. I took them to their school and then left for my office.

“Man Ha Neul, you are late again” Mrs.Han scolded me once I entered the office and I bowed immediately to ask for forgiveness.

“It’s ok… You can’t help it anyway. You are raising three children yourself so I am going to let it go.” She said as she patted my shoulder with a warm smile.

That’s right, I am a single mother of three 5 year old children. Two sons and a daughter, how they were three? Well I was pregnant to triplet, amazing isn’t it? It’s not that I hate my life, not at all, it’s filled with everyday memories and I like it but the bad thing about this situation… is that they don’t have a father, that’s why I am asked about him a lot and I am just turning into a stone not being able to reply. I was lucky though that Mrs.Han helped me a lot, she is like a mother to me even though sometimes she scolds me, and I can still feel that she cares about me and my three little angels. When I was pregnant and alone, she took me in and after I gave birth she bought me a place to live with them and she also offered me a job at her office. I write articles for her magazine which is one of the best in Korea. She is dirty rich due to this magazine and I am paid a quite good amount of money, it’s enough to feed the four of us.  As for the father… I bet he is doing fine, he must be living a happy life with his people, I also bet that he doesn’t even remember me… why would he anyway…

“Ha Neul, I am going to interview a model, that’s why I need you to listen to him carefully and write a good article about him, I trust you” Mrs.Han informed me, of course I should do whatever she asks me for, she hasn’t done little about me and my kids.

 

Jong In’s POV

“Kim Jong In wake up!” I opened my eyes once I heard Sehun’s annoying voice

 “Why are you yelling…? I wasn’t even sleeping” he scoffed at what I said and sat on the chair in front of me.

“You were snoring on your chair. Didn’t you go home today either?” he took my pen and started playing with it. This kid is so annoying, even though he is right…

“I was busy, that’s why I didn’t go home.”  I said stiffly as I stretched my arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter